Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the richest person?  (Read 25918 times)
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:43:17 PM

This is not considered to be the richest that income is calculated and put on display for all. In addition to Putin, there are people richer than Putin. It’s just not disclosed.
Those who are having single way of making money are not the rich people but now a day those people are rich who has so many income resources and having bitcoin as your income resource is a sign that we are having opportunities so that’s why I never stop making investments because want to be rich and make money as well.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:49:21 PM

Bill Gate overtook Jeff, but I'm disappointed to see that he slipped back to 2nd place. It's that technically he should be the richest, but he donated so many millions. Sad to see the Facebook founder as number 5.
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 05:15:12 AM

This is not considered to be the richest that income is calculated and put on display for all. In addition to Putin, there are people richer than Putin. It’s just not disclosed.
Those who are having single way of making money are not the rich people but now a day those people are rich who has so many income resources and having bitcoin as your income resource is a sign that we are having opportunities so that’s why I never stop making investments because want to be rich and make money as well.
right, one way to get rich is investing, especially for investors who dare to take risks. the risk will be directly proportional to the return, we only manage the risk. now bitcoin is an asset that has good returns, even warrent buffets don't miss investing in it

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 08:19:59 AM

right, one way to get rich is investing, especially for investors who dare to take risks. the risk will be directly proportional to the return, we only manage the risk. now bitcoin is an asset that has good returns, even warrent buffets don't miss investing in it

I think the richest man now is Satoshi, we really don't know for sure he's handling more than millions of Bitcoin right now, so we cannot really say that. Whether who is the richest man now or the very poor person, let's just do our part too to and to goal that we will let ourselves strive for the better and not for the worst.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 09:54:39 AM

Of course, the richest people can be considered those people who own oil and gas wells, as well as oil refineries.  Black gold makes the owners of this business billionaires, but it is impossible to say exactly who has the most money, because they all hide their income in one way or another.  But I suppose, if you look at the history of the creation of bitcoin, and how Bitcoin blocks were created by Satoshi Nakamoto, then I can well assume that Satoshi Nakamoto is the richest person in the world.  Many cryptocurrency users are worried that if Satoshi Nakamoto suddenly appears and puts up his bitcoin for sale, then the cryptocurrency will drop in price very much.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: