Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst situation of bitcoin!  (Read 445 times)
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:01:57 AM

In August 2015 Bitcoin was around $230 in 3 years it has gone to $7000 hardly a fall! Yes it has lost ground since the bubble around the end of 2017, beginning of 2018-but it is still 30+ times what it was 3 years ago. Hopefully it will now stabilize at around the $7k mark and stop having these mad swings, which only benefit the short term profit takers and not the wider Bitcoin community or the project itself.   
in my opinion the worst situation of bitcoin is the rise and fall of market prices that cannot be predicted. and many people invest nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:12:11 AM

Bitcoin price isn't going to worse, we just increased our expectation the price would go higher and can retain to the all time high.

But compare all the old prices of bitcoin and to current it's not that worse and it's even perfectly better. Don't say its worse though it corrected for 3 quarters but don't look at that part. There are good news about adoption and we're reading speculations that didn't go well but still I don't think this is worse.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
zeref dragneel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:20:33 AM

what falls down will rise up again if thats community is strong.never lose hope.we all know about btc.sometimes it shows us miracle.so why not waiting for that miracle to happen?just be brave and dont lose hope.
123pogi123

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:22:01 AM

For me the decreased is not temporary , as I read from some articles it is not the decreased we're just expecting too much for return , but I know sooner the value of it will risen just be patient.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

bitcoin price is gradually becoming worse nowadays after many correction, and on this situation most btc holders are really frightened to keep holding because it seems have no chance to recover again.

Ps:.  But guys we are already on it so be strong and don't easily give up in such things 'cause this is not the first time the growth rate perform like this.  Please don't sell to avoid further losses! We must keep holding!
There may be many people that is now cowering but I am not one of them. To avoid fear and pressure, I always think positive and trigger my ego problems. Anyways, bitcoin still jas a chance to recover because it is only September. To that end, let us diversify our investments and not only depend on bitcoin.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

what falls down will rise up again if thats community is strong.never lose hope.we all know about btc.sometimes it shows us miracle.so why not waiting for that miracle to happen?just be brave and dont lose hope.

It's not about the community. The community is rotten to its core, so you should be happy that it isn't any sort of guide or leading factor.

It may sound harsh, but people like you who are here just to be brave and hope for the best aren't helping this ecosystem at all. Instead of spreading technical knowledge, you are spreading speculative nonsense that gets in the head of other newbies. If you understand Bitcoin's fundamentals, you automatically will stop worrying about ups and downs of the price.

In case people really can't handle the stress of investing in Bitcoin, then you shouldn't have invested in the first place.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: