Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin possible price on the last quarter of 2018  (Read 2093 times)
liripoop

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:58:31 PM

I think 20k USD is really a big amount as the market is not is bullish status. Still i hope that it will cross the milestones. It seems we have to wait for more time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blacknight789

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:12:27 PM

Yeah it is possible. In fact anything can be happened with the market. Price can fall badly or it can have an amazing boost. So we need to leave it to the luck now.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:34:27 PM

It's already 'ber months, i really believe that this is the perfect time for bitcoin to pump up like old days, it is possible that bitcoin price will pump around $15000-$20000, so stay still and hold your BTC.

Most of the crypto analyst believes that the price of cryptocurrency can actually reach $50k dollars before the year ends and that is one of the best reason why we should hold our coins today.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

Probably, i believed christmas season might change the price of bitcoin.
I don't think so~

Can you imagine what christmas season did to Bitcoin last year?
It did cause a major dump during that season specially on the first week of January -- and what more are we going to expect in Bitcoin if the price is still not changing? Then we will have to stick to the $6k-$7k range of price every other month.

The only thing that could change the course of the market is if there's a new and biggest event that's going to happen. Expect that the market will suddenly pump 3x than it's current price.

Could it be SEC approval? Grin

Could be, but personally I don't think that SEC will approve Bitcoin ETF's this year. I'm speculating that we can see another postponement for all we know. But I'm ok with the current price, if bitcoin goes on a 5 digit mark at the end of the year then I consider it a big pump to the market. There's a lot of uncertainty, like the one I mentioned and then the G20 decisions as well coming this October. Of course we are all waiting for LN, but that's a different discussion.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:26:43 AM

No one can predict the nature of bitcoin. But if you can believe and have patience surely you will succeed. After ups and downs bitcoin currently in this position, who could have thought that. So having patience is the key to success.
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

The price is always roaming around $7.5k-$8k. I wish in at the end of the year the price will rise again. But expectation is very low observing the current situation. I hope everything will go well.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:06:51 PM

It's already 'ber months, i really believe that this is the perfect time for bitcoin to pump up like old days, it is possible that bitcoin price will pump around $15000-$20000, so stay still and hold your BTC.
yes probably it will but unfortunately  no one knows when It will happen due to the volatility  nowadays (reason why market movement become unpredictable), but I'm pretty sure as well on this ber month there's still possibility like what happened before , so much better to keep holding if you already on it. And dont ever change your strategy which is just focus with it and be brave no matter what happen in the market  to become successful.  
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

All the people are saying about price hike at the end of the year but I have doubt on that. I also want this to happen but cannot keep the expectation seeing the recent situation of the market. Let’s see what will happen.
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:16:47 PM

Actually the cryptomarket is uncertain and prediction of the price of bitcoin is impossible. Anything can be happened. So we are just hoping for the best and hopefully the price will rise.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

the realistic options are either $10k or $15k, anything between that is realistic, anything above or below that is just pure speculation at this point and we can't know if it will hit them at all. So, I am going to just say it will be about $9.5k levels when the year ends, that is just my guess though, maybe it will be $25k and I still won't be shocked for that, it is bitcoin in the end and it always makes this drastic change and goes into a direction like a car without brakes.

I think the best option here is to react when there is a 4% or so change to a direction assuming it will keep going on that direction for a while. Regardless of where we are going to end up this year, it would be better to make use of the current dips and who knows this might be the last ever chances to buy bitcoins for below $7k levels.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
karmusbio

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:25:32 PM

if you expect the price of bitcoin to rise to $ 20k, that might happen, it's just that we have to look at the data now, the price of bitcoin is now $ 6.305. My estimate if it does experience an increase might increase in the range of $ 7k - $ 15k in the last quarter in 2018
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:15:23 PM

You cannot predict the price of crypto currency in a tough situation as the bullish market is gearing down. Yes there are lot of possibilities as it may increase in the last quarter my expectation is atleast 15k this year as the market is still struggling to show it's best as of now.

Am I spamming? Report me!
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:34:37 PM

if you expect the price of bitcoin to rise to $ 20k, that might happen, it's just that we have to look at the data now, the price of bitcoin is now $ 6.305. My estimate if it does experience an increase might increase in the range of $ 7k - $ 15k in the last quarter in 2018
Bitcoin does not follow any rule of price increase, the price may increase $ 20k or $ 30k in a few weeks when the market has a good rebound. However your guess I feel more accurate.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:41:01 PM

the realistic options are either $10k or $15k, anything between that is realistic, anything above or below that is just pure speculation at this point and we can't know if it will hit them at all. So, I am going to just say it will be about $9.5k levels when the year ends, that is just my guess though, maybe it will be $25k and I still won't be shocked for that, it is bitcoin in the end and it always makes this drastic change and goes into a direction like a car without brakes.

I think the best option here is to react when there is a 4% or so change to a direction assuming it will keep going on that direction for a while. Regardless of where we are going to end up this year, it would be better to make use of the current dips and who knows this might be the last ever chances to buy bitcoins for below $7k levels.

I don't think this is our last chance to get Bitcoins under $7k. This is the 5th or 6th time we have bounced off of the low $6k range over the course of 2018. There is strong support at $6k, but the price keeps trying to break that support. I do think that if the Vaneck ETF is denied the support will be broken by panic sellers and we would be headed into a crypto winter for the rest of 2018 and possibly 2019. I think a more realistic price for the end of 2018 is $7000 - $8000. Of course if the ETF is approved, with the hyp in the market it may be enough to keep us at around $10k by the end of 2018. We will see what happens on sept 30...
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

I hope this is also accompanied by the courage of investors to hold the long-term, now many investors sell their bitcoin when the price reaches $ 7500. of course it makes prices go back down.
blockchain09

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:20:11 PM

I agree with you, last quarter of 2017 is a miracle for bitcoin and now is the time to make that happen again. I hope at least we can see bitcoin in 10.000$ in the next 1 - 2 months.
quichiship

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

I think that the price of bitcoin will remain the same at the end of this year because this year is not good for bitcoin so far and the remaining time will also be the same for it. People are putting their money in other Altcoin because of the volatility in bitcoin price. Many people think that it is a bubble so they do not invest in bitcoin, and due to low investment the price of bitcoin will not increase.
naanun

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

if bitcoin will increase in the last quarter of 2018 it might be $ 15k - $ 20k that is the amount will be achieved, and maybe holding your bitcoin right now is the right decision
korean1999

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

that's pretty much my thoughts, last year was a breakthrough of bitcoin to hit 20.000$ so I don't see why this year isn't. If not then 15.000$ will be a great price for the value of bitcoin by the end of this year.

reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

I agree with you, last quarter of 2017 is a miracle for bitcoin and now is the time to make that happen again. I hope at least we can see bitcoin in 10.000$ in the next 1 - 2 months.
What you call "miracle" I call it "manipulation  Smiley there was some manipulation, there was also Wall Street getting involved. It's quite funny that no one call it manipulation when the price pumps like crazy, but loads of holders call it manipulation when the price crashes.
It goes both ways.

As a holder, you have nothing to do but "hope" that these manipulations happen again to pump the price up, then sell, and buy again when the price crashes.
Anyway, if what Andreas Antonopoulos say about the ETF is true, then it will happen, possibly making the price a little more stable, at least it may become less easy for the whales to manipulate the price up and down. Wait & see.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: