Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictions 2018: How high can Bitcoin price go in 2018 ?  (Read 181 times)
unterbtc (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

Bitcoin Price  Huh? Up to $1 million or down to $100? (In-Depth Analysis)

It has dropped in price, this is good.
He added: “It has dropped in price, this is good.

“A lot more money is going to come into bitcoin, bitcoin will go up around $30,000-$35,000 this year – next couple of years? $100,000.”

While revealing he had “no idea” when the price could shoot up, Mr Wasim added: “It is going to happen, because of its a store of value.”

Oliver von Landsberg-Sadie, the founder of cryptocurrency brokerage BitcoinBro, said bitcoin is simply experiencing “growing pains” as the marketplace matures.

I think we’re seeing growing pains.
Mr Landsberg-Sadie said: “I think we’re seeing growing pains.

“You refereed to regulatory setbacks but I think these are regulatory steps forward.

“South Korea’s stance on making sure that the exchanges know who they’re dealing with is a very positive step.

“But it did have a hit on bitcoin.”

He said the regulation of bitcoin and its changing price was a sign of the market “growing up”.

Mr Landsberg-Sadie added: “I think the regulatory environment is one of few factors contributing to this correction, which I see as a very healthy correction.

It’s a step in the right direction.
“It’s a sign of the market growing up and it’s recognising that cryptocurrencies are not a tool for money laundering or illicit use.

“I think it’s a step in the right direction.

“I think they’re the right kind of change we need to the money system but it needs to be done right.”—

Bitcoin Price Predictions 2018: How high can Bitcoin price go in 2018? Up to $1 million or down to $100? (In-Depth Analysis)

Bitcoin prices in 2018 have been marked by volatility which has made bitcoin price prediction in short-term a bit of a challenge, even for the experienced analysts. As at the time of writing, the price of Bitcoin took a dip from 10k to under 8k following news that search engine giants, Google will ban crypto-related ads. So far, 2018 has presented its own surprises though not a dramatic as the rollercoaster we say in 2017.

History generally has a way of repeating itself but bitcoin has a lot of history which makes it an equal challenge predicting which history will be repeated. It takes more than a study of past trends to get predictions spot-on this time and so we ended this article by highlighting certain area expert analysts were looking at.

Analysts, enthusiast, and industry figures have very diverging opinions and bitcoin price predictions for both long and short-term. Optimism is still high in many quarters—reports of a new survey among British financials suggest a wide majority will buy more coins in hope of price resurgence later this year.

As we delve into who’s saying what and why, here’s a heads-up. Expect a lot more price fluctuations in the interim. It’s going to be a bumpy ride getting to wherever Bitcoin is headed by the year’s end.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:11:50 AM

A little while ago I was talking to a big brother about what could be the bitcoin. He has many studies and he has a great idea about Bitcoin. He assured me that there will be a big change in Bitcoin by 2018. Most likely it will be possible to change the price of Bitcoin at the end of 2018 and expect a good profit. So there is no substitute for patience..... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:18:20 PM

Bitcoin prices will rise at the end of the year, and my prediction that the price of Bitcoin at the end of this year will not even be as high as last year, maybe this year's price will be up to $ 15,000 - $ 17,000. but that's just my prediction, and certainly different from others. the end of the year is just a moment away, a time that will answer the puzzle of the busy Bitcoin prices being discussed lately.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

When viewed from the current price that the movement is still in the area of support (demand) where this can be a very risky area. In this case, bitcoin has experienced several rejects between the price of $ 6000 and this time trying to break the support price.

If this can be broken, then bitcoin will experience a downward trend towards the $ 3000 price range
Spazzer

Activity: 1079
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

Don't get me wrong. I hope all these "experts" are right and that Bitcoin will hit $100,000 over the next couple of years.

2018 is going to continue to be a rollercoaster ride and I think everything should be taken with a grain of salt.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
malilale

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:27:42 PM

It’s a step in the right direction.
“It’s a sign of the market growing up and it’s recognising that cryptocurrencies are not a tool for money laundering or illicit use."

yes, the market tells us that bitcoin is not used for bad purposes.
Money is generally available for good and bad concepts.
This crypto can be a money, a normal money ...
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:49:26 PM

The current market is still bearish and we don't know until when the bearish trend will run. Making any predictions as of now will not mean anything until we see a bull run heading that side. All the experts speaking of thousands of dollar increase in BTC price are just speculating in thin air. I don't believe BTC will even cross $20k to be honest but we can still hit upto $15k-$20k if things go well by the end of the year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AfterHot542

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

The current situation of bitcoin is still dip and already 9 month is running so, if the price rise it will not going to cross 8k I think.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:14:15 PM

In my opinion, as much as I'd like to agree with some of the predictions that BTC will reach even 50k by early next year I feel this target is unrealistic and it would much more like 10k.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: