Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be harder to access in the future?  (Read 2552 times)
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:36:16 PM

The problem is not that the bitcoin becomes more inaccessible in the future, but rather the problem will be for those who decide to enter the crypto-universe in a delayed way, because we must remember that the supply of bitcoin is limited to only 21 million coins, and the vast majority of them have already been distributed among a relatively small number of users who have entered this ecosystem in an early manner.

While it is true that there will always be bitcoins available for those who have enough money to buy them, the logic would lead us to think that if demand and interest in bitcoin grow, the great limitation to acquire it will be its increasingly expensive price, although a scenario is possible in which new altcoins gradually displace bitcoin from its current dominance and interest in it begins to be lost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

I think in the future we will find it easier to access bitcoin because bitcoin will be increasingly popular. Well, if bitcoin becomes difficult to access then it will prevent someone from having bitcoin, and bitcoin will lose its popularity.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

I think in the future we will find it easier to access bitcoin because bitcoin will be increasingly popular. Well, if bitcoin becomes difficult to access then it will prevent someone from having bitcoin, and bitcoin will lose its popularity.
I have some thoughts about the matter especially when all the bitcoins in existence are mined. I am sure people will start to hold their bitcoins for a long time which will drive the prices up because of its scarcity.
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:00:42 PM

bitcoin is unaccessible? it's impossible it think, bitcoin is make on peer-two-peer system and the system is made decentralized, so it's really impossible if bitcoin can be unaccessible
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:01:53 PM

If the government decides to bring it down, then it will definitely become harder to access in the future. But if allowed to be traded just like other currencies, I believe people will do their part to totally accept it. Technology will develop more to bring more innovative ways of how it could be accessed. Maybe through ATMs, other sectors using it as a means of payment and all that.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:40:56 PM

bitcoin is unaccessible? it's impossible it think, bitcoin is make on peer-two-peer system and the system is made decentralized, so it's really impossible if bitcoin can be unaccessible

I think you got it wrong, it will be hard to use bitcoin for daily life or transactions if regulators place any sort of restrictions on it which they have been trying to do from long time and there are any other crypto coins which has better features than bitcoin and faster than bitcoin so there will be a healthy competition within crypto community to attract more users and I think bitcoin needs to upgrade it features but it will be hard to do that.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:47:24 PM

It would be possible for Bitcoin to be harder to be accessed in the future if the government bans it and makes it illegal in your country.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

that is not possible, in the future bitcoin will be more accessible, people will be busy with bitcoin and crypto currencies for investment, for transaction, and for getting profit.

if bitcoin is difficult to access in the future, then the effect will be felt by all crypto users, so it's not just a beginner, but beginners will have a harder time using bitcoin.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

It would be possible for Bitcoin to be harder to be accessed in the future if the government bans it and makes it illegal in your country.
I think this thing already discuss in here, maybe you can search it. When government ban bitcoin and we can access with local providers, there are a lot of VPN which can help us through it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

I believe so.But i also think even if it will be banned by most of the countries,they can't stop the people from accessing into bitcoin because they know how beneficial bitcoin for them.Bitcoin is equally made for everyone so it should be accessible at all times too.

b3llsf1l3s

Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:03:53 PM

As of now, more and more users are getting the hang of sitting by their computers all day and they get paid millions through the help of bitcoins. What they earn is more than what they had in real life which makes life convenient and easier.

On the other hand, bitcoins are really helpful and accessible to everybody or to a group of individuals and they just click and their wallets get full. But what if, sometime in the future, bitcoins become more private and unaccessible? Will that cause a problem? What could've happened to us who were engaged in it first rather than the newbies to come?

if it becomes more difficult, then the possibility that can happen is, only a handful of people can access it, while those who have difficulty will leave, interested parties are lost (sell all of their assets), and also make market volume shrink and they return to work that can be obtained at real life

Dagibalniing liboy

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:27:47 PM

I believe bitcoin will be more easier to use and access in the near future if more people will know about it and know how to make it into good use.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:08:11 AM

Bitcoin will never get private and people always can access it. Bitcoin is decentralized system and no authority can control bitcoin, people always can take benefits from bitcoin by trading it or investing on it. I am believe bitcoin will be needed in the future and become digital gold

gesdan

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:16:31 AM

if the rules from the government about ban bitcoin, I think in the future bitcoin will be harder to access in the future and i think that it will not good for us because it will makes the demand of bitcoin is low and the price of bitcoin will down and down again

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:23:11 AM

I think in the future bitcoin will be very easy to access because there are so many platforms that will use technology from blockchhain and maybe many will receive payments using bitcoin, so don't be afraid that bitcoin's future is very bright.
tronghai12345

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:25:32 AM

I think it will actually be the opposite. It might be a lot more accessible with better technology. There will be a lot more stores and business capable of accepting bitcoin as a payment. Also, to keep it alive more people need access so I don't think it will be harder to access.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 12:27:39 AM

From the look of things, Bitcoin will be very difficult to access in the future. From the Bitcoin miners, Bitcoin mining increases in difficulty each time as the mathematical algorithm behind becomes more complicated. The few ones circulating in the system will be held by its users with the intention of making profit as it rises. This will create a high demand for Bitcoin and very difficult to get on the market.

CoinsGazer

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:31:27 AM

With the continuous influx of new miners, the difficulty of computing will gradually increase, and the computing power required to mine up Bitcoin will increase greatly. The increase in computing power means an increase in cost. The output of Bitcoin is getting less and less, the computing power is always increasing, and the balance of pay and return is slowly tilting.
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:58:30 AM

Well, bitcoins might be less accessible if most of the people would not want to sell them, the price would go up even more dirastically. In terms of access, they still will be traded on exchanges so if you've got fiat, you can buy it.

According to statistics, in 3 years it will be very hard to have atleast one bitcoin and this will lead to drastic increase of bitcoin price. So, this is the right time to accumulate, so do accumulate as much as you can.
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:24:34 AM

Not private or inaccessible but may get bit scarce and owning 1 full Bitcoin might be considered a privilege in future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███