Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that the HODL approach is good bitcoin?  (Read 3491 times)
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:41:54 AM

I think holding back bitcoin for a relatively long time is a solution to improve the market situation because with the panic of the merchant the price decreases and makes it difficult for them to obtain a maximum profit.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:31:13 AM

I think, the purpose hodl strategy is to reducing supply in market. If supply in market reduced, i am believe the price will increasing because market price always determined by supply and demand.
Hodl strategy is usefull and good approach for the price if crypto community strong and trust on their investment on bitcoin
JenkinsCharlie

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:01:42 AM

This battle to hold 6500 is soooo interesting and dramatic.

I can hardly contain my excitement today Smiley

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:17:15 AM

This little price today $6700 and around good think and right time to Bitcoin purchase.now Bitcoin market situation everyday going down so remember it if we have to hold Bitcoin then will come more profit.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

Hodl approach for a long time will become a great strategy to make profit without taking the risk. Not every time hodl approach will help you to make profit but most of the times it will help you to generate profit.
Some think its a guaranteed thing but sadly its not, like you mentioned the hODL approach will help you most times to generate a steady and good profit.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:00:42 AM

Hodl approach for a long time will become a great strategy to make profit without taking the risk. Not every time hodl approach will help you to make profit but most of the times it will help you to generate profit.
Some think its a guaranteed thing but sadly its not, like you mentioned the hODL approach will help you most times to generate a steady and good profit.

Well for me it is a good thing to prevent the loss in your money. It will not increase your money while you are holding but if a lot of people will do hodl approach the supply will become limited.  Due to this the price will begin to rise/pump again.

Hodl approach is the best way to keep your money when the market is at bad state.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:11:18 AM

I would say you are right about it. Holding is not so good as it may only just allow others to attack the weaknesses of the newbie upon doing investments. When price are down enough such as what happened many will be leaving and selling their bitcoin in the fear that the prices will never go back up again. So we need to be wise and analytical as possible and not to get too emotional while at the same time analyzing the market to avoid so much loses.

Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:16:20 AM

I think the HODL approach os good for bitcoin holders and investors, because not all the time you are selling coins in the market, when there is falldown of prices especially now that the market is sufferring from price fall, so it is the time to hold our coins for the mean time so that we will not lose our gain in our capital for the price is very low when you sell coins in the market ,so holding of coins is our first defense of our investment.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:27:36 AM

to be honest, I don't really respect HOLDERS, indeed it's very good for some people but not for me. what if the price of the coin doesn't increase for the next 5 years. so I think it's better if we just set a target price, for example at the price of $ 100 the crypto-coin is sold immediately, and if you want to buy it again, the price is also how much the crypto-coin will be bought...

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:07:52 AM

Do you think that the HODL approach is good bitcoin?
Sometimes I think that because so many people HODL it makes is easier for some big players to manipulate the price.

I wonder what the community think about it.
I personally HODL for almost a year, I made some money and lost some money, But generally, I'm positive about the long run. I'm just curious about the fact that maybe we are the one who make it possible for big companies to influence the price in such an easy way

I don't ever care for those who suspecting big whales manipulatung the price of bitcoin, I'm still believein bitcoin by holding it in long time because if you just look back to its history you can see that its value increase in every year passed by.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:13:43 AM

In my opinion HODLing makes you not emotionally vulnerable for the day to day price actions and let's you fully profit from Bitcoins potential.

I agree. People who have the stand stay on what is their perspective or what they believe. With people who sells or the panic sellers they are more likely the emotional people who goes with the flow easily or somewhat believe on not so credible things. For the market to be not volatile people should learn to hodl even of the markets downfall.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:21:35 AM

It all depends on how much you invested in bitcoins and how much you want to get from it, someone wants to just double their investments and someone multiply by times, so everything depends on the investor desires. The most important thing is always to be in the black, no matter how much, but you should always get a profit from your investments, so in how much does each person decide.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:46:10 AM

HODL is good both for you personally and to Bitcoin itself. Bitcoin's value relies on its owners. Everything is in the hands of Bitcoin holders. If they decide to dump, the value will also go down. And if they decide to buy, the price will rise. In the long run, as more and more people get to know Bitcoin, the demand will also rise. It is here where the value of HODL is clear. The demand is definitely rising, which also means a rise of its price. Look at the prices of Bitcoin over time. There is a consistent and strong rising.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:28:15 AM

Bitcoin is undergoing some changes to help increase the number of transactions it can support and that is a big step in the right direction. Who knows what in the next few years will bring privacy, resilience and usability. Holding Bitcoin for as long as an asset for you.
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

Yes, it makes sense to gather your thoughts and hold bitcoin a little, and it can certainly lead you to a positive result, but everything has its own risk, so be very careful! And then everything will be fine.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

not really there are some instances that hodling your bitcoin is going to be bad if you see a big dip and you are losing yur investment and you invest from your savings this is going to hurt you generally it is good to hold it will force the price to increase or zoom up because nobody is selling at a price that you want.
Heidi Farrell

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

One of the keys to HODL is to have an actual long term target in your head. If you don't, any new ATHs will make you question your position. Just don’t sell them, what’s to know?
If you’re problem is you can’t resist to sell them because you’ll get a lot of profit, just think that that profit will be way bigger in the future, if everything’s nice. Put an eye always on the news so you know when something good or bad happens, so you don’t eventually lose all your money or something, but you probably won’t.
tuhnupeppu

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:27:52 PM

It's not always the same with every coin. Wit bitcoin there are cases where there might be a dump coming up and you would lose you money if you hold. But in a lot of cases the prices go back up. Holding is better for long term.
Jateng

Activity: 1245
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

Do you think that the HODL approach is good bitcoin?
Sometimes I think that because so many people HODL it makes is easier for some big players to manipulate the price.

I wonder what the community think about it.
I personally HODL for almost a year, I made some money and lost some money, But generally, I'm positive about the long run. I'm just curious about the fact that maybe we are the one who make it possible for big companies to influence the price in such an easy way

I do believe in holding. I do hold crptos so many times like bitcoin, eth and of course altcoins. I am a big fan of atls and yes I do gain profit when I hold alts. I do experience holding for only 1 month coz it rise tgat fast but I know that every coin will not be always like that. Some take year or years to rise while some does not rise anymore. But i still believw in holding.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
bitcrypt_09

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

For me, it is with AML BitCoin. Once the cryptomarket is regulated, AML will be accepted everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: