Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Theter (USDT) ??  (Read 246 times)
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:19:55 AM

You are humour to use Tether to talk about the stability of cryptocurrency.  Tether Dollar (USDT) is a stable digital currency which is  backed by United States dollar (claimed by Tether Limited). The Tether amount issued   is equal with the dollar amount Tether Limited has in bank account. Tether Limited try to control 1 USDT always equal to $1 (USD).
team87 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:45:44 AM

You are humour to use Tether to talk about the stability of cryptocurrency.  Tether Dollar (USDT) is a stable digital currency which is  backed by United States dollar (claimed by Tether Limited). The Tether amount issued   is equal with the dollar amount Tether Limited has in bank account. Tether Limited try to control 1 USDT always equal to $1 (USD).
now I understand that between USDT and dollars (USD) there is a connection, always at the same price. I did not understand before too far. Thank you for your explanation. good luck.
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:48:32 AM

I think the usdt is a good tool for sending money between exchanges and successfully circumventing the law. No further.
team87 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

Well, I do not know why you came to this conclusion. Saw that it was used for bitcoin growth? Well, maybe this is so, but no one can prove yet, since they refused to audit the company. I do not know if it's good or bad, but the fact is that they can skokay do these tokens and no one will say anything against it. And is it really reinforced by the dollar knows the current of its founder company and several employees and everything is kept secret from us.
As for my question, the USDT is cryptocurrency, while the dollar is a fiat currency. but USDT can always be said to be stable in price, that is what underlies and becomes curiosity from my conclusion. Thank's Ulya63.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:57:41 AM

I see cryptocurrency stability, for now there is Tether (USDT). is my analysis wrong? what do you think of it.
I don't know where did you get that knowledge or information but I will suggest you need to search a lot because no cryptos will be stables that is why they had called cryptocurrency having a high volatility. Goodluck.
cryptoobvolvent

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:26:41 AM

Maybe not everyone thinks the same thing, but I agree with you. Because I always open the coin exchange, and I always see him almost always green even though all the coins look red. I am very impressed with this coin. That's why 2 days ago I invested in this coin.
team87 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:53:33 PM

Maybe not everyone thinks the same thing, but I agree with you. Because I always open the coin exchange, and I always see him almost always green even though all the coins look red. I am very impressed with this coin. That's why 2 days ago I invested in this coin.
if you invest in USDT, I think it's a good plan for your strategy going forward. difficult if you have to experience a loss, because the price stability is almost always at the price of $ 1. like a lover who is loyal to the USD. Grin Grin
team87 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

I see cryptocurrency stability, for now there is Tether (USDT). is my analysis wrong? what do you think of it.
I don't know where did you get that knowledge or information but I will suggest you need to search a lot because no cryptos will be stables that is why they had called cryptocurrency having a high volatility. Goodluck.
maybe I understand a little what you mean about nothing stable in cryptos. I just tried to question the USDT and USD which are always in tandem. Thank you for your advice. success for you too MasterMoon.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:18:54 AM

The main idea of Tether is to combine all the advantages of digital coins with traditional money. And the most important thing is to tie the Tether currency rate to the main world currency. So there were coins USDT, the market value of which is constantly equal to the value of its "paper" counterpart, that is 1 USDT = 1 USD.

tinaobas

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:21:48 AM

Tether is designed to be a stable coin, that is, it price is predefined to be within a specific narrow range by pegging it to the USD in a ratio of 1:1.
team87 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:09:34 PM

The main idea of Tether is to combine all the advantages of digital coins with traditional money. And the most important thing is to tie the Tether currency rate to the main world currency. So there were coins USDT, the market value of which is constantly equal to the value of its "paper" counterpart, that is 1 USDT = 1 USD.

you're right, a little description makes me understand that Theter's purpose was created. linkages with USD, that is what is at the core of my question. thank you for your explanation, of course this is very useful for additional knowledge for me.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

you're right, a little description makes me understand that Theter's purpose was created. linkages with USD, that is what is at the core of my question. thank you for your explanation, of course this is very useful for additional knowledge for me.
The fact is that it is very important to use the dollar in the form of a crypto currency, especially it helps in case of a bad market condition and it is possible to keep its assets.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 763

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

Well, I do not know why you came to this conclusion. Saw that it was used for bitcoin growth? Well, maybe this is so, but no one can prove yet, since they refused to audit the company. I do not know if it's good or bad, but the fact is that they can skokay do these tokens and no one will say anything against it. And is it really reinforced by the dollar knows the current of its founder company and several employees and everything is kept secret from us.
As for my question, the USDT is cryptocurrency, while the dollar is a fiat currency. but USDT can always be said to be stable in price, that is what underlies and becomes curiosity from my conclusion. Thank's Ulya63.
It is a centralized coins and more precisely it also don't have stable value of 1 USD it might changes in the decimals too often like the other cryptos but it will stick only in its range.Where as the cryptos like bitcoins were decentralized so the value or the price purely depends on the supply and demand of that coin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
team87 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

The fact is that it is very important to use the dollar in the form of a crypto currency, especially it helps in case of a bad market condition and it is possible to keep its assets.
maybe you are right, because the USD dollar / fiat currency is almost received by many countries. while USDT is a cryptocurrency that is also quite successful to date. and it is stable in terms of value and exchange. thank's.
team87 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

It is a centralized coins and more precisely it also don't have stable value of 1 USD it might changes in the decimals too often like the other cryptos but it will stick only in its range.Where as the cryptos like bitcoins were decentralized so the value or the price purely depends on the supply and demand of that coin.
thank's Findingnemo. I understand about bitcoin whose prices always change up and down, due to fluctuations. even at the end of 2017 bitcoin was at a very high price. if we talk about USDT, is the price ever above $ 5? I have never heard and seen the news.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

Tether is used for 1: 1 with USD and is compared with the unit of bitcoin, satoshi.
If the Tether is around 15,000 satoshi then for USD means equal to 1 USD.

So, when there are striking increases and decreases in prices, then I make sure the Tether development team must be alerted.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: