Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35603 times)
nitishkumar9999 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

It sucks to lose money, I understand, but take this as a lesson learned. You should not invest in ICOs, they are blatant scams. ICOs are get rich quick schemes for the "founders". They are not designed to make you money, they are designed to make them money. A lot of these ICOs that have good concepts are very fundamentally technically flawed in their design. A lot of ICO investors aren't very familiar with how Blockchains actually work, so they get duped by these promises that the ICO's make. The ICO's can almost never deliver on their promises. I mean look at EOS, it sounded like the best thing in the world before the mainnet went live, and look at the dumpster fire it is now. ICO's are only meant to make the founders money.

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:53:09 PM

Whatever project you cannot expect the same value after coin has been listed in the market since overall cryptocurrencies taking no big bull run go in the marketplace. I would suggest you to sell the tokens once the tokens has been listed in the any exchanges.
I really wanna give suggestion to go with the altcoins which is dumped more in the market.
That will be retain and boom your profit for sure in the market.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

There's a lot of ICO projects are scam and also most of the ICO after listing in exchange are below the ICO price. And the other members are selling their coins immediately, that's why the price are dropping and also a lot of investors are stay away from ICO to invest and decided to hold their assets.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

that happens because many investors sell their coins below the ICO price, it can happen because they get a huge bonus when buying coins at the ICO.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

Lots of people experience this including myself, therefore when the market is not good we should buy coins when already listing in exchange. Isn't that a good idea?

xelamb

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

I think it is reasonable. Because the market is down, so are the tokens that are sold at unreasonable prices. We just have to wait for their prices to recover or they will die
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 659

Dimon6969

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

that happens because many investors sell their coins below the ICO price, it can happen because they get a huge bonus when buying coins at the ICO.

For sure a lot of ICO investors are losing their capital because the situation of the market now and after listing in exchange is below the ICO price. For me it's better to not investing in ICO's right now because of the situation and buy altcoins that already known but of course there are some ICO  that provides an worth it project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nitishkumar9999 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

Whatever project you cannot expect the same value after coin has been listed in the market since overall cryptocurrencies taking no big bull run go in the marketplace. I would suggest you to sell the tokens once the tokens has been listed in the any exchanges.
I really wanna give suggestion to go with the altcoins which is dumped more in the market.
That will be retain and boom your profit for sure in the market.

Thankyou for your suggessations. I also feel that buying from exchange after listing is good that time I will get that coin at very low price.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:53:54 PM

It's normal to drop the price after first listing because of early investors like private sell, pre private sell and pre ico. Also, bounty hunters wants to get some quick cash, but most of the drop comes from early investor. Recovering the price may take up to one year, but if it do not start increasing after one year of listing, you should give a second look in the projects, what's going on, communicate with team and other investors.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:54:59 PM

do not be surprised about dumb price after market listing.
it is caused by over selling from hunters. Maybe you can wait 2-4 weeks before price return to normal

-= OI =-
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:05:47 PM

For now, I am sure that other ICO projects will be the same as what you experience where the amount of waster after they can be free or invest with good opportunities, do not expect too much in current market conditions, for now if you still hold it I hope to keep holding it and be patient, its name is also an investment so it takes a long time to grow amazingly. Smiley

ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

everything remains a market that determines prices, it's better to immediately sell your bounty gift token after being registered in the market, don't hold it for too long.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:07:42 PM

The prices of all ICO fell because 2018 was a crisis and correction of the market. After altcoin and bitcoin have gone up too fast and now it's time to market adjustments. 2018 is not for ICO because no ICO can raise prices or keep ICO prices after listing. I also invest some ICOs in 2018 but I'm not profitable, We will definitely lose money when investing

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Ducnguyen03

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

It is normal because projects have bonus when buy their coins or tokens and they give tokens for airdrop,bounty so its cause price drop after listing on exchange
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:12:42 PM

It is very much pathetic that this is happening. The confidence in the market is dwindling and getting low and this makes the price of the coin to go lower than ico as their is a lot of sell pressure that made the price go low
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:57:09 AM

For the most part, ICOs will tend to drop in value when listed on exchanges for one or more of the following reasons. 1. The bounty hunters and airdrop recipients dump their tokens on the exchange at just below ICO price to guarantee a quick sale (assuming interest in the market). The second reason is because they list the token on a crap exchange that is easily manipulated, as soon as the pump groups get hold of it the token price can go anywhere, whether high or low. Stay away until listed on at least a medium level exchange like Yobit.
amphibian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:05:18 AM

This is something I have realize in almost all the ICOs that I have taken part so far. It is really frustrating to see people sell their tokens below the ICO price after tokens have been listed. Anyway, this is not news in crypto but then the rate at which tokens loose their value right after listing these days is so pathetic. Ideally, some ICO participants are able to accumulate more tokens so right after listing, the least price they set, they are still making enough money. This is what I think account for the drop in altcoin value after hitting exchange. I think these  ico should devise a means of safeguarding their token values by engaging in these buy back systems, get their tokens back at cheaper price and later sell it at the ICO price.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:05:44 AM

dumped harder always occurs when the coin is first listed on exchange, we also cannot avoid it and the thing we can do is sell it at a low price or below ico price. we can also hold it, but the risk is too high, because the price of coins can continue to go down and not worth it.
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:08:49 AM

As a rule, after listing on the exchange, the price of coins drops, many try to sell, especially bounty campaign participants. I think it's not worth worrying about this, if the project is promising, then the price will eventually grow

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: