Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35603 times)
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 07:20:06 PM

So many reasons could be behind the drop of price after listing, such as listing in an exchange that lacks volume, this really affects, the bearish market also contributed,  investors that bought with extra bonus could also dump at any price, and so many other reasons.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:35:27 PM

Dropping price from ICO price is just normal now.
especially  if the team chooses LATOKEN for exchange on their first listing.
I hope everything will be back like what we had last 2017.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:54:10 PM

99 percent of price ICOs price drop after listing on exchange, it is sadden to see it like that , the developer will not even help the situation than to worsen

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:03:19 PM

That's one of the "natural" thing about the crypto space, and this happens because investors will always like to cash out thus either causing a slight dump in price which will recover in a while or causing a hard dump which will take the project a long while to recover. But one thing stands out and that is the fact that, if the project is solid it will surly recover with time.
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:32:11 PM

in my opinion, the fall in ICO prices after listing, the number of bounty hunters sold the coins they obtained quickly, so the price of the market dropped dramatically, in my opinion it is better to hold the coins you get for a while so that prices return to normal.
cryyppton1

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:43:25 PM

i have stopped investing in ICOs, i realized most times the developers are the once dumping their tokens as soon as its listed on exchanges that is  for those who are able to list , some ICOs do not even get listed , they just get the money from investors and run away abandoning the projects.
 IEO and STO are the once i can invest in now, at least there is a little hope there.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:42:14 PM

because not many people want to win coins for certain reasons so there are many ICOs whose prices go down after being registered. or the team of developers intentionally keeps prices down so investors can hold them back because sales don't make them profitable.
and I really hope for that where in 2017 there were many ICOs that were successful and made many investors and bounty hunters like me big profits.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:53:24 PM

The performance of any cryptocurrency on the market is eventually down to the value of the project behind the coins or tokens.
If a project is very good, regardless of if it has a bounty or not. The prices will likely retains its value above the ICO price, but they same cannot be said for low quality projects. These are the ones more likely to dump straight away after listing

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:53:34 PM

It is a normal thing, I think where concern should be is after dropping in price and it keeps dropping with no signs or hope of recovery, this is where the problem always lies. But if the team is showing to the community they are really working, then the drop in price will only be but for a moment.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 01:13:01 AM

Investors wants to make money that's for sure, and ICO most probably did bad because of the lack of confidence on the asset prices, this happens to all stocks where owners tries to limit their circulation tokens early to avoid dumps, even IEO does the same thing with discount on phases. It's not about the market unless the project is on the right point where it's not a good idea to let go alts

mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:45:00 AM

this is quite a common thing lately. If the team will work, then the fall will not be long and the price will be restored. but if there is no news from the project, it is better to get rid of such an asset.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:56:51 AM

i have stopped investing in ICOs, i realized most times the developers are the once dumping their tokens as soon as its listed on exchanges that is  for those who are able to list , some ICOs do not even get listed , they just get the money from investors and run away abandoning the projects.
 IEO and STO are the once i can invest in now, at least there is a little hope there.

IEO becoming trend right now specially from big exchangers like binance. Binance IEO always reach the target not more than 5 minutes and when listed in market, the price give profits more than 100%. Its more profitable than ICOs if IEO held by big exchangers
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:29:55 AM

because not many people want to win coins for certain reasons so there are many ICOs whose prices go down after being registered. or the team of developers intentionally keeps prices down so investors can hold them back because sales don't make them profitable.
and I really hope for that where in 2017 there were many ICOs that were successful and made many investors and bounty hunters like me big profits.

Many factor why the price drop after first listed in market. But if we hold a good long term project with working product and have back up by big company, i think price fluctuation in market is a normal thing
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:51:23 AM

this is because there are many large-scale sales when the token has been listed, even many people who don't like holding the token until the price of the coin stabilizes, that's what weak hands call, the reason why many projects don't recover in this time may be more to the seriousness of the teams in handling the project.

eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:12:31 AM

It's very common now that price went down quickly after being listed. Sometimes there are many factors affects it and usually people with no knowledge with the project is the one who is selling at low price. They don't care at the project because they only want to profit a little from it.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:30:43 AM

It's very common now that price went down quickly after being listed. Sometimes there are many factors affects it and usually people with no knowledge with the project is the one who is selling at low price. They don't care at the project because they only want to profit a little from it.
but I feel that not all ICOs are like that. although there are many factors that can make it happen, but the most frequent cause is investors who sell their bonuses simultaneously, and bounty hunters who sell at low prices. well, but good projects won't make their products sold at cheap prices in the long run.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:53:20 AM

This is very common after last bullrun and I don't blame dumpers for it but the teams behind every projects that got dumped ,projects with no buy back and locks tend to go down real quick in value

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:59:48 AM

This is very common after last bullrun and I don't blame dumpers for it but the teams behind every projects that got dumped ,projects with no buy back and locks tend to go down real quick in value
that's because the team didn't develop their market. for new projects they usually focus on developing their communities and platforms regardless of developing the market community. because some of the communities that support their projects want to sell and if there is no market ability that is able to buy, what happens is a continuous decline.
Romeotom

Activity: 811
Merit: 20

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:10:51 AM

I just follow bounty and ico which their already listed on exchange or IEO in popular exchange. I think I have spend many time in fake bounty, their do not take good place in the exchange market. Basically now I have joined just some bounty but maybe their good well.

Bladebinder

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:20:19 PM

I think that to a big scale this issue is caused close to the common drop in the crypto marketplace. In fact, in 2017, various mints showed a accelerated rise in cost, later the ICO they were actively maturing many high-priced, and various investors prepared a profits. Unluckily, instantly the condition has ever-changed representing the worsened - it have to be entranced into accounting.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: