Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ATM industry will grow 54% every year, according to report  (Read 494 times)
plus1coin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

Despite the bearish trend shown by the cryptocurrency market throughout the year, it is assumed that the digital asset ATM industry will reach 145 million dollars by the year 2023, with an annual growth rate of up to 54.7% for the next few years, according to a report by ResearchandMarkets.

It is important to note that, at present, the market is over 16.3 million dollars, according to the Coin ATM Radar portal, with around 3,687 units deployed in more than 70 countries.

Likewise, the report indicated that two-way ATMs, that is, those that allow not only to buy, but also to sell cryptocurrencies using fiat currencies; they will grow to an even greater range than those in a single way.

However, the information shows that at present the one-way ATMs are at the forefront of the market, since at least two thirds of the current units would have this modality. In addition, more than 2,000 units would be located in the United States.

In this sense, the researchers pointed out that the United States would maintain its leadership as the largest market for cryptocurrency ATMs, even though countries such as Japan and Germany would also be entering the mass adoption of this technology.

However, the researchers warn that the regulatory uncertainty could negatively affect the growth of this industry in several countries of the world, in addition to the lack of understanding and information about their operation.

Although the report does not address the issue of security, cryptocurrency ATM malwares continue to proliferate and would even be commercialized on the black market for around US $ 25,000.

The Russian authorities also confiscated several cryptocurrency ATMs this week in the middle of an investigation of the company that produces them.

Did you like this article? Don’t forget to follow us on instagram @plus1coin or enter to plusonecoin.org
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:53:56 PM

This is great to hear. even though at the moment, the crypto market is very down what I saw is. many positive things happen towards the crypto future in the crypto world. this news what you pointed out about ATM machines,  one of them. I believe in crypto. this is a technology not about profit.

BumblingBee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:13:04 PM

It’s a great news for this industry. It means this market is becoming among the people. I hope in future all countries will accept this market and all over the world we can find bitcoin ATM.
Rangerman

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

That’s a great and positive news. This type of positive news inspire the users a lot to invest in crypto in spite of all ups and downs. Can’t wait to see it happen.
Wrathhawk

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:38:04 PM

That's an amazing news. Bitcoin ATM has made many tasks in our life convenient. Through Bitcoin ATM, it is easy to convert Bitcoin to fiat money or to buy Bitcoin. With the advancing time, the need of Bitcoin ATM is going to increase more.
rickyrich45

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

these crypto money atms are more important than we thought. makes it easy for people to handle their everyday tasks. they make crypto currencies more widespread.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

This is good news indeed. having more ATMs means that the market is getting more popualr as we speak and we do need more investors in the market to keep the demand of the coins up.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

That is great if the ATM industries which in involve in BTC is going to make such gain that will be a great news and a new step to move forward, many banks will like to get involve and start depositing BTC so that they can also be a beneficial.
InnocentDemon

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

Having such a massive increase is a good thing indeed. We do need more participation from the people in the industry and we do need more people to be associated with crypto in their dy to day activities. We do hope that the BTC ATM will be available in all parts of the world soon.
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:48:33 PM

This is great to hear. It will cause a more increase in the demand and at the same time more people will be a part of this marekt too. Having more ATMs installed will make it convenient for travelers too.
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

good news to see both of these eyes and also heard these two ears, whatever happens at this time bitcoin remains the best and most expensive. still being the king of crypto. I prefer to read news and articles like this, rather than having to panic with the market's downward situation. because I'm sure everything will be fine. thank you for the good news that you convey.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:30:38 PM

This news has been posted in this forum for at least 5 times since last week. However, I would tell you what I think, the functions of these ATMs are still not disclosed to the public so we don't really know if the protocol is really decentralized or not. If a bigger fish is actually keeping the record of all the transactions happening from these BTC ATMs then it would be really disastrous for the industry.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

It’s a great news for this industry. It means this market is becoming among the people. I hope in future all countries will accept this market and all over the world we can find bitcoin ATM.

This is definitely a great step in bitcoin even when the value of bitcoin is continuously decreasing but it is being introduced in more countries which is a good thing.
Baooroe

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

It’s a great news that the number of bitcoin ATM will be increased. I think it is an urge of every bitcoin users. Now the people can use their bitcoin to make a transaction, buying their necessities and sell cryptocurrency also.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

I really hope that this prediction is true and with the increasing number of ATM machines and growing industry I wish to see that the fees in these Bitcoin ATM machines are significantly lowered down in the future. Right now, the only matter of concern to me looks like the higher fees that is keeping people away from using Bitcoin ATMs.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

Though people will be concerned about making profits but honestly, I would look at the brighter side of this piece of news. Having Bitcoin ATMs spread all over the world means that more people will get to know about Bitcoin and how it works, because, we cannot easily ignore an ATM booth on the side of a road. So, mass adoption is the point that we should focus on.
Faemon

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:28:58 PM

I must say that I am getting tired of hearing the news of BTC price rise within this year from various sources. But this article looks more reliable and I am getting some hope
malilale

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

Bitcoin ATM industry will grow 54% every year, according to report
If you really want to say this,
Bitcoin has progressed with sure steps to its goal of replacing physical money, which is its main objective.
And we are rich in the near future: D
bitcoinhunter888

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:33:49 PM

This is incredible to hear. despite the fact that right now, the crypto showcase is exceptionally down what I saw is. numerous positive things occur towards the crypto future in the crypto world. this news what you brought up about ATM machines, one of them. I have confidence in crypto. this is an innovation not about benefit.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:50:24 PM

As we have seen, the development of crypto's popularity is very rapid. Even though this year, it might be a bad year for crypto.But it seems, it does not reduce crypto's popularity, especially bitcoin. That is certain, will increase the demand for bitcoin ATMs. This is evident by the increasing number of bitcoin ATM machines throughout the world
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: