Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:37:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help, actually a little guidance.  (Read 652 times)
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

When my first time I invested in cryptocurrency a year ago, my mind only focus on how to earn passively and tell my friends that they can also earn it if they try after showing those charts from last year. Losses are not actually visiting my mind since I don't know how technical and fundamental analysis works. To make story short, i lost my hard earned money when i invested the first time and unable to get back my losses that time. I would advise you to try joining multiple bounties first. Why? Because you will learn everything day by day once you receive your rewards which will be your funds to be invested in this industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Atomic.2017

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

I think you should look out for Virie Market. It's a market with a very user friendly payment system. It's very easy to understand that even the newest person in cryptocurrency will understand. It's safe as they have their own Escrow system and blockchain so trading it is because you can use it to exchange not only currencies but also goods and services. For more info, you might want to check the blog site that I'm following now: https://www.annerainwater.net/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: