Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:00:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Convert My All Coins into Bitcoin or USD?  (Read 19381 times)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:24:11 AM

that depends on the coin you hold . if you hold coins that is on the top list ( e.g eth , ripple , bch ) then your fine and dont ever convert them to btc or even on usd because the current market is still in a bad shape which means you can potentially loose some of your capital if ever you bought those coins at a higher rate before .

if you wana own a btc , then go buy it seperately . same as on usd , if you want to own a usd , then you gotta work on it  the other way around .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shibenxin

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:29:42 AM

I think this strategy is good, and i suggest you convert to BTC, BTC is the most reliable currency in the cryptocurrency market.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:46:30 AM

Converting all your coins into Bitcoin is a good idea if that coins are having less potential to grow. If that's a major crypto which belongs in the top currencies then i think it's not a good idea at all because they can also give you profit like bitcoin when these cryptos rise drastically.
It should be treated accordingly, if you hold long standing quality alts which always have potential to grow alongside with bitcoin then better not to convert but keep on holding, a test of time will determine which coins can survive when crypto will be adopted in a much wider venue, only convert alts when you already have no hope or you really thinks that it is only a pumped and dumped project where potential is small better to convert it and use the money to buy new coin that can bring good fortune.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

Now if you convert your coin into BTC is the safest, as almost altcoin prices are constantly falling, the more they hold, the more they will fall and you will lose.
But not all coins experience that, not all coins experience price reductions continuously, some altcoins have price changes similar to
bitcoin as well as their future potential such as Ethereum, XRP, etc. but if you don't want the risk too big then the covert it to bitcoin
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:10:38 PM

Don't think of what you should do next.

The fact that you mentioned that you fail with your every plan. Learn on how you can make it to be corrected. You will lose if you sell to get the value of it but as long as you are holding it, you still have the holding power and value of it can change in time. A day trader would convert to USD but if you are a long term, no need to do that.
This is correct, when people fail instead of analyzing why their plan failed they immediately try to do something else to try to recover the money that they lost, but if they still have no idea about why their original plan failed then the chances that they will fail again become very high, so after a failure it is very important to try to tell why that happened and if you can't then you need to wait until you can.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:05:39 AM

you should not change back to USD unless you really need the money. have faith on BTC, it might seems disappointing at the moment, it will come back and go higher than before. compare to USD, its a joke already.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

If you created this thread, it looks like that you got big loss. Too late to do anything.
This tip does not apply to SCAM coins ofc  Smiley
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

It is better to sell all your coin and buy btc as this moment because if you wait for the moment the your coin to have a best value it might take time unlike in bitcoin within the short period time you can earn a good profit, unless your coin is really a utility coin it is worth the wait even a year.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

bitcoin can be one of the best goals, because if we are in bitcoin and get a good price, we will get a profit. but if we change to usd I think it will not get profit because the nature of money cannot be for investment.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

I think this strategy is good, and i suggest you convert to BTC, BTC is the most reliable currency in the cryptocurrency market.
You should've converted many days ago. But, ETH can go to 100 USD in this year, so, convert now and when the market will start growing, you may again convert USD to Bitcoin.
Digitelow

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:27:21 PM

It is better to sell all your coin and buy btc as this moment because if you wait for the moment the your coin to have a best value it might take time unlike in bitcoin within the short period time you can earn a good profit, unless your coin is really a utility coin it is worth the wait even a year.
It is usually wrong time,it is clearly the worst time to convert altcoins into bitcoin or usd, they are at near zero you should do it when they at top.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:41:14 PM

Personally right now I prefer to save all my money and fix profit from any trade only in fiat money. Because now I often use marginal trading, open short positions and expect continue of the market falling until summer of the next year.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:20:58 PM

I am really sorry to hear that. Actually, this year is not favor in crypto that's why we are struggling. I understand your feelings but my opinion is you should wait little more Because only 2 months is remaining for this year So hold them and wait for a better 2019 Hopefully next year we can see a better crypto world I think.
inmean

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:36:17 PM

What's going on the crypto market? The crypto market keeps bleeding. When will come the good time? My investment, bounty coin hold, everything has become a general amount, where it was big! I can't think what should I do? Because every plan of mine is failed. My hopes, my thoughts are zero now, because this year crypto is giving only panic, not success! I got nothing by hodling my coins! I really hate them who suggested me to hold, hodl!!

What do you think guys? Should I convert my coins into USD to prevent the price falling?
Hi friend, please calm down. I know you are scared because prices are down, but be assured that prices will soon rise again. The market is currently in a poor condition, all coin prices are very low. Please be patient until the year 2019, I think everything will be better, the pennies will rise again. Good luck
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:26:54 PM

During this time, i think, it's not advisable to convert all your cryptocurrencies into USD or even Bitcoin. If i were you, just keep your cryptos while the bull market has not yet started this year and invest more in bitcoin too.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:58:04 PM

BTC is very stable and can be seen a less speculativ compared to altcoins, but compared to host your money at a bank Bitcoin is more speculative. Having more money in Bitcoin as having it in different shitcoins would make me feel more comfortable.
To put it in USD would mean to sell at a loss. I depends on your altcoins, if you have good ones I would not sell.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:00:31 AM

Now may be too late to do that when altcoins are at their very lows with respect to bitcoin and USD both. This is best to do after altcoins go up big in the next rally.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:16:03 AM

usd<btc
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:28:55 AM

Yes thats what I would do, inwould convert it to fiat to orevent anymore losses. But carefully re assess count the number of coins that you have and how much will you get in fiat. If you cannot get the same value or number of coins I suggest to leave as it is and wait it out.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:20:46 AM

What's going on the crypto market? The crypto market keeps bleeding. When will come the good time? My investment, bounty coin hold, everything has become a general amount, where it was big! I can't think what should I do? Because every plan of mine is failed. My hopes, my thoughts are zero now, because this year crypto is giving only panic, not success! I got nothing by hodling my coins! I really hate them who suggested me to hold, hodl!!

What do you think guys? Should I convert my coins into USD to prevent the price falling?

Hello mate, This is just a piece of advise, you gotta have to spread your altcoins so that theres a lot of possibilities that you wont lose all when you only focus on one altcoin.  Thats the very basic of crypto trading just so you know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: