Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NODEHOST PRO SALE LIVE NOW! [ANN] [NODE] NodeHost.Online - MN/POS  (Read 529 times)
bitcoin_green

Activity: 58
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

Thank you for listing Bitcoin Green to your automated hosting platform. We are big supporters of automated masternode hosting, and we believe this will help bring masternodes to the masses. We are happy to list NodeHost as one of our preferred masternode hosting services. We will be watching the project and maintaining a close partnership. Good luck NodeHost!
dr_hodes
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:58:19 PM

So far the NodeHost project has been going extremely well. There are new nodes added on a daily basis, and user count is exploding. It seems like NodeHost is really starting to break into the mainstream. Furthermore, their referral program has been going very well. This is what could really take NodeHost to the top. To me it seems like NodeHost is becoming the best in class - the "Binance" of masternode hosting.
Node_Host (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:42:02 PM

We are about to launch Server-Only, Trustless Masternodes! Visit our Discord server to learn more about the launch.
Oinas

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

I wasn't here

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

Hi, this service sound very good, and would suite perfectly.
Although, there is a concern to send MN worth of coins out... But, on your page it says:

REQUIREMENTS
1 Sign up for NodeHost
2 Deposit coins or enter a masternode transaction ID from your local wallet
3 Click launch

So, just transaction ID enough and no need to actually send you the MN coins (e.g. 10 000), correct?

Thanks
Node_Host (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:19:20 PM

We've officially added trustless, server-only masternodes to our platform. This means you can deploy your masternode without depositing coins or giving up your private keys. It's only $6 a month, which is very affordable. Launch a Server-Only masternode today!

Oinas

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

I wasn't here

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:49:38 AM

Ok, will give it a try...
olgamilano
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:19:13 AM

Hello,  I really like the idea, it's very promising! I'd like to help you with promotion. Can you pm me?
Batus

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

There are many MN hosting projects but yours seems to be much better. Will stay tuned.
Node_Host (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:58:48 PM

There are many MN hosting projects but yours seems to be much better. Will stay tuned.

Thanks! We are always focused on UX and creating the most user-friendly masternode hosting service out there.

We have a full suite of services that no other platform offers.
Node_Host (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:15:58 PM

We are pleased to announce the beginning of the NodeHost Pro Sale! See more information at www.nodehost.online

Node_Host (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:08:43 PM

What is NodeHost PRO? Learn more from this graphic! Click to read our Whitepaper:

Node_Host (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:39:47 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT: The NodeHost Pro Sale is officially LIVE! You can now purchase your NodeHost Pro memberships on a first-come, first-serve basis. Purchase now at http://nodehost.online/NODEcoin  

Learn More: https://medium.com/node-host/nodehost-pro-sale-node-coin-distribution-a8d2c69ff60d

dr_hodes
Copper Member

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 12:52:07 AM

Very excited for the NODE Coin, I love NodeHost Platform and I am using it to host all my masternodes!
JimMearns64

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:33:26 AM

Bought my NodeHost Pro membership today, very pleased with the NodeHost service so far, looking forward to the discounts.

I'm just wondering, when will the NodeHost Pro feature be released on the site?
Node_Host (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:10:58 PM

Bought my NodeHost Pro membership today, very pleased with the NodeHost service so far, looking forward to the discounts.

I'm just wondering, when will the NodeHost Pro feature be released on the site?

All NodeHost PRO features will be available by the end of the PRO Sale.
Node_Host (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:12:16 PM

Check out the NodeHost Roadmap to see our progress for 2018, and plans for the future in 2019:

FalcoDuDe

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:13:07 PM

Love it! Been part of the project since beta and its been incredibly smooth. $Node looks like a big up an coming competitor for the upcoming market reversal.
Node_Host (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:12:57 PM

We just passed 1000 Masternodes Launched+Hosted on NodeHost!

NodeHost.Online is growing fast. Come find out why NodeHost is the most user-friendly masternode platform on the market. 🖥️

Learn: https://medium.com/node-host/nodehost-pro-sale-node-coin-distribution-a8d2c69ff60d

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: