Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:09:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Cryptocurrency Story. What Is yours?  (Read 685 times)
Collinberg (OP)

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:20:22 PM
Merited by maydna (3), krishnaverma (2), stingers (2), capableuwa1 (2), supermine (1), arhipova (1), ponomare (1)

The Beginning
I discovered Cryptocurrencies in 2015 when I was between a rock and a tight place in life, I heard that there were money making opportunities online and I was determined to dive in ASAP and carve my niche, I didn't have any mentor, I didn't know of anybody who is actually making money online, all I had was Google search engine and while I was surfing the net, I stumbled on some bitcoin faucets, it was very hard work with very little pay but I persisted and did it for about a month before I got a job and had to quit fauceting. In the two months I fauceted, I earned about $40 worth of Bitcoin.

Fast Forward to 2016 when Bitcoin price rose to $20,000, I logged into my Blockchain wallet and my $40 has turned to $1600 and I knew right then and there that I was mistaken to have quit the fauceting hustle when I did but I knew it wasn't too late so I quit my job and decided to dedicate 100% of my time to Cryptocurrency.

My first real Foray into Cryptocurrency...
My first real Foray into Cryptocurrency was Cryptocurrency Trading, that was the period when every coin was pumping like crazy and I was able to increase my $120 investment into $320 in just a week, I was ecstatic. But almost immediately after, things started going downhill...

And Then Came Bounties...
The cryptocurrency market started losing money, from almost $1billion it started decreasing fast, I was an inexperienced trader with just a little capital and I had already quit my job to pursue a career in Cryptocurrency but I was stumped. I have never been a quitter and so I reverted back to old habits... Google  Grin

During my search for a way to earn cryptocurrency, I discovered airdrop and bounties and the rest like they say is history. Bounties has been a tremendous blessing to me, it made me stay sane and occupied in a bear market.

I have been a bounty hunter for Months now and I have never regretted any moment of it, ofcourse there are the ups and downs but it's part of the journey and I would never trade those experiences for anything because they only made me a better hunter and more focused on my goals.
I Believe in Cryptocurrency.
I believe in Blockchain.
I believe in Bounties.

This is my Cryptocurrency Experience, what is yours?

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

I start trading cryptocurrency and buy first altcoins about 1 year ago. This altcoins was XEM and XRP - both of them gives a good profit but i do not hold them enough of time, so, i am not reach my goals.
Collinberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:41:49 PM

I start trading cryptocurrency and buy first altcoins about 1 year ago. This altcoins was XEM and XRP - both of them gives a good profit but i do not hold them enough of time, so, i am not reach my goals.
You started trading Cryptocurrencies before me, to be honest, I have not ever gained by holding, it just seem that any coin I decide to hold would dip on me, I only gain when I am trading it to increase the amount of that token in my possession.

Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:37:28 AM
Merited by olamidey (1)

I am fairly new to Cryptocurrency and to be honest, it has not been favourable to be because I came at a time when the market is in a decline, I hope we see the green day's I have been hearing of.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:39:25 AM

Wow, that's a great story. My experience is sad( I learned about cryptocurrencies and blockchain in 2013 but did not attach any importance to it.... Then in the fall of 2017, I got interested in crypto again and was able to earn some money. Now I'm just participating in the bounty.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:50:50 AM

i lost 7 btc in fake trading company which posed to be real and the movement i lost btc the market started to increase in prices thereon words i feel i lost big crunch of profits
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

I have same start like you, begin with faucets and pay to click sites. Then move to airdrop and bounty like now.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

I started when my childhood friends started talking about how they get money from the internet then I started searching and I found a website which you could collect satoshis every minute or what they call a faucet site which I wasted my time for about a month then I just asked my friends where are they getting it then they gave the link of this forum which helped me to understand crypto currency and about bounties.
cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:18:14 AM

Mine is a bit amusing.  I was introduced to it in 2013 by a friend.  I was a university student at the time, and I had free electricity with my rented room so I started mining Litecoin with two ATI HD5970 GPUs, so I was churning out a lot of them because that was the first dual-core GPU and made a lot of hashes.  That lasted for about 7 months until my housemate, who has also gotten into mining, accidentally caused an electrical fire in the adjacent room.  Luckily I didn't lose anything except that I had to move.  I'd made a nice penny off of what I mined.

I didn't start mining again after that, but I got involved in other ways, and am now involved in whitepaper writing, editing, and other promotional activities for payment in various forms.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:22:24 AM

Personally, I got acquainted with cryptocurrencies in the winter of last year, when they spoke in all media. I am still studying coins and slave blockchain and it is very interesting. I was also attracted to trading, but not by the potential benefits. Trading is very difficult and interesting, I'm really excited about it.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:28:10 AM

My story is very simple. In the past, every time I made a decision to invest in a crypto coin, its price dropped after a few hours, when I sold, its price raised immediately. In the last time, I invested in INS and its price has dropped day by day, so sad but I will hold to die Cheesy
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

I met the cryptocurrency just one year ago. And it was the best year of my life. Thanks to investments in successful projects, I was able to buy myself many things that had previously been inaccessible to me. I was told about this method of income by my friends, and I'm still grateful to them Grin
Collinberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

Mine is a bit amusing.  I was introduced to it in 2013 by a friend.  I was a university student at the time, and I had free electricity with my rented room so I started mining Litecoin with two ATI HD5970 GPUs, so I was churning out a lot of them because that was the first dual-core GPU and made a lot of hashes.  That lasted for about 7 months until my housemate, who has also gotten into mining, accidentally caused an electrical fire in the adjacent room.  Luckily I didn't lose anything except that I had to move.  I'd made a nice penny off of what I mined.

I didn't start mining again after that, but I got involved in other ways, and am now involved in whitepaper writing, editing, and other promotional activities for payment in various forms.
I have never mined because to be honest, I couldn't afford the electricity charges in my country, you would lose more than you make, but as a good content creator, I earn most of my pay by writing cryptocurrency related articles in bounties.

Collinberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:48:00 PM

I met the cryptocurrency just one year ago. And it was the best year of my life. Thanks to investments in successful projects, I was able to buy myself many things that had previously been inaccessible to me. I was told about this method of income by my friends, and I'm still grateful to them Grin
A good one, since I joined fulltime, this has been my case, I regret nothing and it has been one success to another since then.

xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:03:37 PM

Long story short, the first thing i've done in cryptocurrency is doing some social media campaign, and got some good result from it about a year + ago, after that i've starting to look on the signature campaign and it got better cause the result is bigger than doing social media campaign.
But in the last few month the result is a bit decreasing due to the drop in price and more scam ico. But i still have faith that it will be better.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:14:24 PM

I get involved in Crypto currency in year 2014, it was quite though then that I  had to learn everything in a hard way, with no guidance nor councillor.
In my locality I feel I was the only one that was into Crypto then, I had to teach some of my friends about the crypto thing so that I will have someone to share ideas with.
And we are all doing well now

Collinberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:31:50 AM

I get involved in Crypto currency in year 2014, it was quite though then that I  had to learn everything in a hard way, with no guidance nor councillor.
In my locality I feel I was the only one that was into Crypto then, I had to teach some of my friends about the crypto thing so that I will have someone to share ideas with.
And we are all doing well now
It hope it turned out great for then as well, it is quite rewarding to see your friends succeeding alongside you.

arhipova

Activity: 124
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

I also started with a small amount and am happy with returns. I expect market to explode in next bull run.
Collinberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

I also started with a small amount and am happy with returns. I expect market to explode in next bull run.
That is our prayer, when the bull-run comes, just make sure you are prepared, I do not sell most of my bounty tokens, I keep them for future purposes.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:45:21 PM

My story in short:

1) I started last year. Invested around $20 and made some profit.

2) Then came to know about bitcointalk forum and became active here. After rank improved, I am earning from signature campaigns also.

I am very much hopeful about the future of crypto as well.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: