Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Winnest - innovative marketplace  (Read 3330 times)
kyledavid

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:56:44 PM

the  project looks great and will definitely a big project . they have an ongoing pre ico and accepting lots of currencies where you can check out on their site . It is easy to buy and you can also earn more bonus . team made such a great plan with winnest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:35:38 AM

Winnest can be taking advantage of the popularity of the social media platform where people love to share and connect with each other and the increasing popularity of eCommerce...this is combining business, advertising, personal recommendations and that ability to reach to a much wider audience. A project under a very good team has a good chance of making it and really make it popular and be a real winner in this very competitive world...that can only be Winnest so am extending my good luck and more power to the whole team and its many supporters. I am impressed with the presentation here and I am hoping that soon i can be impressed with how the project can perform in the real world.
jonsnow23

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:11:39 AM

This is what I like in winnest platform, it give users the opportunity to become an influencers o prescribers. The concept is to develop intensively the network of followers. In this way, many freelancers will join in this platform.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:15:04 AM

If you're a freelance online seller consider in using this platform as early bird and buy they're token with good bonus and discounts and be one of the pioneers in this platform. Being ang early user gives you chance to become a influencer in the platform.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
MandraGade

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:24:28 AM

Winnest can be taking advantage of the popularity of the social media platform where people love to share and connect with each other and the increasing popularity of eCommerce...this is combining business, advertising, personal recommendations and that ability to reach to a much wider audience. A project under a very good team has a good chance of making it and really make it popular and be a real winner in this very competitive world...that can only be Winnest so am extending my good luck and more power to the whole team and its many supporters. I am impressed with the presentation here and I am hoping that soon i can be impressed with how the project can perform in the real world.
yes. many advantages for users of this platform. this is a complete platform for the development of the e-commerce world, there is rarely a platform like this. I think the Winnest concept will be a great competitor for other platforms.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:29:31 AM

yes. many advantages for users of this platform. this is a complete platform for the development of the e-commerce world, there is rarely a platform like this. I think the Winnest concept will be a great competitor for other platforms.
winnest can really be in the know after they releaae their output in the market. After the ICO I hope there will be more service in the future.
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

winnest can really be in the know after they releaae their output in the market. After the ICO I hope there will be more service in the future.

Winnest determined the very need of its user and great way support in the platform itself and it will be the portion of the benefits they set.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

winnest - a social market place where offers a global marketplace supported by a social economy that allows everyone to be rewarded for his contributions and have his visibility increased.
what exactly reward can we get through joining their project? is there any additional incentives like bonuses for referral, ico and many more? want to know the details about this.
is there also a plan in expanding the platform? Any meetings with the partners? I'm sure there will be more connected with a project that's great like this.

definitely there's a future expansion!...this kind of platforms has the potential to succeed, meaning we will expect that they will expand soon!...
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

winnest platform allows transactions at lower cost ensuring an ultimate security that will for sure everybody wanted. it is undeniable that this technology currently the focus of all attention will be at the heart of the most sensitive cyber security processes.
This is really great and a big help for our transactions at lower cost and is secured.
very convenient and user friendly!..this way, all the transaction will make us a lot easier compared before!..plus the security that they have offered, amazing winnest!.....keep it up!
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

An innovative solution to change the future of the netizen into a better one offering their great and promising services, with great benefits and rewards that can get through this.
true!...that's why we are so encourage with this project!..amazing features which is authentic and real!....can't wait to see your success!..please make it as fast as you can!......
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:08:00 PM

An innovative solution to change the future of the netizen into a better one offering their great and promising services, with great benefits and rewards that can get through this.
true!...that's why we are so encourage with this project!..amazing features which is authentic and real!....can't wait to see your success!..please make it as fast as you can!......

Thanks to a user-friendly and intuitive interface of the Winnest platform you will be able to track currency exchange rates, your level on the marketplace and your influence reach with ease, in real time. Fo me, Winnest is the winner!
Winnest

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

♨️ The Winnest reward system

One of the strongest features of the Winnest platform is the specially developed reward system implemented through the TWNC loyalty token. All Winnest users will systematically receive TWNC as a reward depending on the importance of their contribution to the network.

By making purchases, sales, promoted sales or sponsorship, TWNC tokens will be distributed between you and all other Winnest platform users who have made that transaction possible. The number of tokens you receive in reward will correspond to your level of participation in the transaction and the network as a whole.

Receive TWNC tokens for actions carried out by your subscribers!

💥 For more interesting stuff about the Winnest platform see the website at http://winnest.io/.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

winnest platform allows transactions at lower cost ensuring an ultimate security that will for sure everybody wanted. it is undeniable that this technology currently the focus of all attention will be at the heart of the most sensitive cyber security processes.
This is really great and a big help for our transactions at lower cost and is secured.
very convenient and user friendly!..this way, all the transaction will make us a lot easier compared before!..plus the security that they have offered, amazing winnest!.....keep it up!
I agree Winnest is very convinient and users friendly. The platform and the team have to listen carefully to all the requests made by the community to shape the perfect solution responding to all our needs.
Winnest

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:51:50 PM

thanks for your attention to our project! we are glad to see you among the participants!
kyledavid

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:58:23 PM

winnest project website looks interesting and i think it can gain success in the future since the project is really flexible . It is a new concept project which people will join and support . The team made such a brilliant idea like this . wish for the best of winnest
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:14:53 AM

The project that I see, uses social networks to build e-commerce.
Closely related to sales and business promotion. Surely a combination already
developed from the classical model to modern on the basis of ideology and technology.
So it's like a special platform for businesses in social networks.

A pretty brilliant idea, to realize a complete platform for development
e-commerce and social networks. I also read that there will be a system and TWNC token for
social network management module, multi-tier affiliate system, reward, loyalty and
earnings of users. Separate from the main token - WNC. Hopefully this platform will
boost the development of e-commerce to achieve much wider audience.

I am also interested in the idea that this investment is a long-term placement.
This means that it is not an investment that depends on the normal operating cycle of a business.
And not seen from the length of ownership, because there is a system to get
reward, loyalty and sustainable earnings according to the success of the contribution.

Hopefully the Winnest project can truly be a complete platform for the development
of the e-commerce world and become a good investment opportunity project. Will be happy
see further developments.

Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:55:17 AM

WINNEST offers a revolutionary platform at the crossroads between collaborative economy and shared advertising. A very good feature they had that will truly fascinate many investors and consumers.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:32:56 AM

winnest project website looks interesting and i think it can gain success in the future since the project is really flexible . It is a new concept project which people will join and support . The team made such a brilliant idea like this . wish for the best of winnest

Same with my opinion. Winnest is a total package that every crypto people must have. It is indeed a smart choice choosing this project to support with all the way their journey to success. Best of luck to the whole team for making such a great project like Winnest!
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

Winnest is offering an e-commerce platform directly integrating all the services necessary for its ability and growth. It is doing so in the form of a social marketplace whose organization dynamizes flows through its multi-level affiliation incentives. 
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:46:05 AM

Winnest is offering an e-commerce platform directly integrating all the services necessary for its ability and growth. It is doing so in the form of a social marketplace whose organization dynamizes flows through its multi-level affiliation incentives.
e commerce is a long time business in the market, I sure hope they do great in this year. Are there any restricted countries for the platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: