Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merits For Deserving Members Of Forum  (Read 5720 times)
malikusama (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:26:32 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 04:11:14 PM by malikusama
Merited by TMAN (4)

Although merit system have made a very positive impact on forum to restrict spammers at lower ranks and compel users to post wisely but still some deserving members can't earn merits because their posts remains unnoticed.

Some members of this community have taken a really positive step to award merits to deserving members on their posts which usually remains unnoticed.
I have seen many threads offering post reviews for awarding merits to deserving members.
There is a need of a single thread through which all members who are willing to award merits can go through the posts of deserving members to award them according to the quality,
it is much better to follow a single path when our destination is same instead of creating a separate new threads.

To make it possible i will need members who are willing to send merits and members who are willing to get

RULES :

1. No one will beg for mertis, as this is against the forum rules.
2. Each member will only have two chances for a review, and you can ask for your second review after two months.
3. We will only review the latest posts of members who are applying.
4. Merits quanity will be according to the post quality.
5. No spamming on thread, just submit application with your profile link in it.
6. As this is not a discussion thread, so try to avoid unnecessary discussion.
7. I reserved rights to change the rules.
8. Merit abusers will be reported and will be given negative trust.

FOR THOSE WHO WANT REVIEW :
Fill up the form HERE

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO GIVE MERITS :
Please PM me so i can add you in contributors list.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malikusama (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:27:12 PM

CONTRIBUTORS LIST

1. malikusama
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:30:27 PM

uh......not gonna work. Bad idea. You have a form, shitposters people will spam the shit out of it. And people also don't like merit "giveaway" threads.

oops, I broke a rule.

malikusama (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:14:15 AM

uh......not gonna work. Bad idea. You have a form, shitposters people will spam the shit out of it. And people also don't like merit "giveaway" threads.

oops, I broke a rule.

May be it is not that good idea, but surely not a bad one.
Let it try to check whether it works or not.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:15:50 AM

Perhaps it will not work. Agree with pugman. Spreadsheet will full by spammers and you will not find legit person who deserve merit. In my opinion, make a quote list thoes are really deserve merit and post it on meta. Hope they will get some merit.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:24:09 AM

Perhaps it will not work. Agree with pugman. Spreadsheet will full by spammers and you will not find legit person who deserve merit. In my opinion, make a quote list thoes are really deserve merit and post it on meta. Hope they will get some merit.

I'm a spammer Grin and I also tried filling up the form Grin This will be a win win hahaha.
I wish sMerits can be distributed to Smiley I'm now happy being a Member Smiley Just earning Merits just to have sMerits Smiley
vphasitha01

Activity: 196
Merit: 172

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:30:26 AM

I think this [RUPL] Ranking-Up Pipe Line of Forum Members thread, created by me will help you to find out members who deserved to be ranked up but lacking Merits.

But make sure choose the members wisely when giving away Merits. Because some of them are (specially Jr.members) not deserved to be ranked up. I even wonder how they got their 9 Merits.

There are members who really deserved to be ranked up, so make worth your Merits. Smiley
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:49:40 AM
Merited by TMAN (1)

It's a bad idea to use a thread with an all caps title. That is one of my indicators of a low value thread, and I usually put the starter on ignore.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

It's a bad idea to use a thread with an all caps title. That is one of my indicators of a low value thread, and I usually put the starter on ignore.
Agreed. Also I believe that this topic belongs to Off-topic. Most of Merit services are moved in off-topic before so this one should too.

Anyway, expect an enormous amount of spammer's usernames in your spreadsheet. I hope you won't give up after seeing those.

404 Not Found
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:41:10 AM

This is a very bad idea as you are acting as some kind of an unofficial merit source which I think will be bad for the forum. For one we don't really know if you really qualify to be trusted on merits of other people and secondly we don't know if  there is no hidden agenda with your project, maybe you have some members already have in your mind who will receive the merits first.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:42:50 AM

Although, I do appreciate your initiative, I don't think it will work.

One thing that I noticed and usually works is getting more attention toward your posts. I believe a lot of people are doing good posts that go unnoticed because they get buried fast (mainly because of the spam).

I've also created a post about this issues here: Has the Merit faucet dried up? Solutions?
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:17:16 PM

If you really want to give merits to those deserving members, discover them by yourself and give them by your taste.

I really appreciate your effort that you wanted to help people who deserves merit but in this case there's a huge possibilities that you're luring out merit abusers or maybe alt accounts.

malikusama (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

Thank you all for the free advises, but i know what i am doing.
I will trash this thread if i observe that its not working.

And people who are doubting my intentions that may be i am doing this for my own sake(like for my alts), then seriously you need to get a life.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:25:15 PM

It would be nice if you edit the form like adding the link of an interesting and helpful threads they created instead of reviewing all those post in the past few days. Besides, it will only consume your time and pretty exhausting reading those comments, don't you think? This type of merit give away is nothing special and will only be targeted by those shit posters who wanted to rank up (most of them are Jr Members for sure).
YGRJ

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:58:17 AM

my suggestion is let the member to promote other member's threads that he think that is nice thread can get merit
do not accept self promote
all members can follow the link provided to view and if you like can give merit
and the owner of the thread, since you already get some merit and u will get some sMerit also, so u should reward merits to the member who promote you.
Win-Win Grin

iLink2Music.co     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N   U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
malikusama (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

Done till row no. 13 on spreadsheet.
Some of them were too good and some of them were just waste of time.

19 merits rewarded till now.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

Thank you all for the free advises, but i know what i am doing.
I will trash this thread if i observe that its not working.

And people who are doubting my intentions that may be i am doing this for my own sake(like for my alts), then seriously you need to get a life.

Ok, I'll bite Smiley I've submitted my profile for review.

If you think of it, nothing bad may come up from making your post history more visible to everyone.

I you see anything that's worth meriting, then by all means, click the +Merit button  Wink
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:02:35 AM

Hi, I’ve submitted my profile and a fellow member of the forum has pointed out to me that it lacks the user ID, is that much of a problem?

Quite funny how negative comments are, for the moment the spreadsheet isn’t full of spammers, apart from those two with similar names, which I suppose were multi-accounts.

Thanks for the initiative.

Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:24:12 AM

No drunk or tired. I submitted my profile on a weekday in the morning.

Where can I find my user ID?

vphasitha01

Activity: 196
Merit: 172

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:02:57 AM

No drunk or tired. I submitted my profile on a weekday in the morning.

Where can I find my user ID?

If not, just click for your "profile" and click "summary" under profile info tab Smiley

No No forget about that and here is your profile link>>>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1107222
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: