Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who needs today to believe?  (Read 84135 times)
myhollymamy

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

t's hard to say who to believe today. Indeed, many people believe that the market will recover a bit in 2019. I believe it too.
And those who say that there will be a good growth in 2020 are also right. We all know that the main growth of cryptocurrency comes at the end of the year halving.
Or the next year. This was in 2013 and in 2017 and is likely to be in 2021.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:00:02 PM

You are right, no one knows when the market will start to grow. Today we saw a very strong drop in the market. We must always be prepared for such market falls. One must always have free funds to invest in cheap altcoins.

Of course, no one can tell you exactly what will happen to the market. My advice: believe in everyone's opinion, compare opinions and then make decisions. The market always has ups and downs and never stands still, and you can predict the next event by yourself.
weborsha

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:16:56 AM

You are right, no one knows when the market will start to grow. Today we saw a very strong drop in the market. We must always be prepared for such market falls. One must always have free funds to invest in cheap altcoins.

The main problem is that we never know when the market is gonna grow. If an investor buys some coins at low price an then the market remains in the same condition, such an investment will be unprofitable.

zcashplan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 06:19:55 AM

Investment is done by individuals independently. It is not to listen to anyone's opinions, so you will go bankrupt. Some well-known investors have a relationship with the project development team. They will release false signals for you to pay, so here is dangerous, you Must live independently.

weborsha

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

Investment is done by individuals independently. It is not to listen to anyone's opinions, so you will go bankrupt. Some well-known investors have a relationship with the project development team. They will release false signals for you to pay, so here is dangerous, you Must live independently.

You are totally right, a wise investor should only trust himself. If you are usually told what to do by a third-party, you'll never be a success as an investor.

Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:14:34 PM

I say that you should not believe everything you hear, because fake news travels twice faster. That is also why you should always do your own research upon hearing things, then it's up to you to decide. You should learn to trust your own instinct.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.
I had one thing I've known, We need to believe all to this cryptocurrency so this market condition came back to the normal. But if we panic and still dumping the coins/token etc. Of course it will still fall and fall until cannot happy to the price and broke are faiths.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

This has been going on for a very long time. But when market volatility means that this application may be rejected by the SEC. Factors like this that affect the market movement and seeing the rapid collapse may indicate that the real application will be rejected. The real estate market is a very volatile and it We can only hope that soon there will be positive speculation that can come true.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

Basically, trust is the main thing that makes the price of coin money go up, without trusting coin money is worthless.
if you believe the coin will go up in price, then you can hold or buy it, if you don't believe it please sell it and you will regret if the price of the coin goes up later

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
baeva2 (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:56:50 PM

These days the cryptocurrency market has turned red and many are tired of waiting and believing optimistic forecasts. Some forecasts say that bitcoin will drown in blood - it's scary.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:27:21 AM

The future is always uncertain rather than believing  in others what people say, its better to believe on your investment. The alts that you invested that it has a potential in future regardless what the market  performance.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:00:34 AM

Now we all need to be supported and to earn more. Those who now really need faith most of all are crypto - investors who invested last winter and are still waiting for a miracle
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:33:41 AM

Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

Today you need to believe only yourself and your feelings. If you can't earn on your own and not based on other people's stupid assumptions then you have nothing to do in this market
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:26:28 AM

I generally have long refused to listen to someone's predictions. They seem to me incredibly stupid and meaningless, because the beauty of cryptocurrencies is that they suddenly grow and fall
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:35:45 AM

Now we all need to be supported and to earn more. Those who now really need faith most of all are crypto - investors who invested last winter and are still waiting for a miracle

I would like to wish investors not faith, but peace of mind and reasonable decisions. To some extent, it depends on them what will happen to the ICO market in the future, because at present it is crashing. Although I am still surprised at how some projects manage to raise funds in current circumstances.
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:45:22 AM

There are people who are investing long term and they are still looking forward to it, but in my opinion that almost everyone is looking forward to this winter, what will happen next? Maybe prices will increase, maybe something else. Just waiting is glory Grin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

I would like to wish investors not faith, but peace of mind and reasonable decisions. To some extent, it depends on them what will happen to the ICO market in the future, because at present it is crashing. Although I am still surprised at how some projects manage to raise funds in current circumstances.
Some ICO projects show tremendous results. I could not imagine that such developers will gather at least softcap. We can only wish such projects good luck and patience in the bear market.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:21:46 AM

no one can give clear predictions to the holders about the increase or recovery of cryptocurrency prices anymore because this movement depends on the presence of good news and increased demand, but conditions like this are many traders who are afraid and they are very sensitive, so as much as possible to confident when you want to buy coins.
garochessoi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:54:37 AM

Guys, advise good ICO's
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

no one can give clear predictions to the holders about the increase or recovery of cryptocurrency prices anymore because this movement depends on the presence of good news and increased demand, but conditions like this are many traders who are afraid and they are very sensitive, so as much as possible to confident when you want to buy coins.

However, judging by the statistics of past years, such strong recessions were then accompanied by the same strong rises, but it is not known how long the next breakthrough should take, the gap in the past was a maximum of one and a half years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: