Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:26:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market slumps amid goldman sacks. Dont worry  (Read 102 times)
Kurisuu9 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:05:01 AM

Goldman sacs pulled out of crypto for now. This is fine because crypto reached nearly a trillion dollar market cap without them. No one should be fearful of this FUD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:08:44 AM

Goldman sacs pulled out of crypto for now. This is fine because crypto reached nearly a trillion dollar market cap without them. No one should be fearful of this FUD
For the year of the fall, there is no fear, just interest when and what will end. Are we going to see the lowest rates for all time. Or capitalization will drop to 100 billion.
Sondale

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:12:35 AM

i think that it is okay to lose some money in the cryptocurrency world no man has come out here without any losing
Sondale

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:13:25 AM

For the year of the fall, there is no fear, just interest when and what will end. Are we going to see the lowest rates for all time. Or capitalization will drop to 100 billion.
yes do not be afraid i remember some peopel losing  big amount of money but they gained it back as tehy are wise enough for it
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:20:51 AM

I'm not fear because I know it. Goldman is not friendly with Bitcoin and the market down because Goldman drops their crypto trading plans.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:23:08 AM

We just have to keep on moving. Soon the market will slowly get back on its feet and there will be good news that can help propel it to higher value. This has been like this in the past and this is not anymore surprising as we actually riding in the biggest and most important roller-coaster of all time. Bitcoin will be bouncing p and down and we just have to continue on holding on or for people who already got the skills then trading can be the best alternative as there is money whether the market is up or down.
Monetniy

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:31:15 AM

We just have to keep on moving. Soon the market will slowly get back on its feet and there will be good news that can help propel it to higher value. This has been like this in the past and this is not anymore surprising as we actually riding in the biggest and most important roller-coaster of all time. Bitcoin will be bouncing p and down and we just have to continue on holding on or for people who already got the skills then trading can be the best alternative as there is money whether the market is up or down.
Not many people understand what you are talking about and sell their savings in the minus. Only a small number of traders wait until the end and overcome the tops. I have been waiting for myself since the winter, when my capital will grow, but alas.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: