Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:20:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic sell  (Read 30023 times)
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
Bitcoin market is fall not because of it's failure but it has many other ways and now the whole crypto is down so we have to hold our crypto because panic selling is harmful to us no body can suffer but crypto users suffers a lot and for me crypto is good because i can use it for buying online websites and online software so i am using this for multipurpose, and i advised this to all crypto users to keep coins and to hold crypto for future if now the time is not good but we know that it has a bright future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vike

Activity: 411

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:48:53 PM

As for me, the market will not start growing any more and it should be understood that only if a big fuss or great popularity begins, then only will the market start to grow and since it happens now there will be no growth  Shocked

kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

I know that it is now right, but actually i want to say "please sell everything in panic already!", because untill that moment bitcoin will not see the recovery phase.
It's not only about panic sell, but sometimes cut losses are the best choice in current situation.

It is clear that patience is the key to success, but still you are all people, and when such situations occur it is very difficult to be absolutely calm. Embarrassed
Exactly, Im so stressed with current situation and so hard to patience, for now I only read every news related cryptocurrency and I got this HODL: World's First Multi-Asset Crypto Index ETP to Launch in Switzerland on November 21

As for me, the market will not start growing any more and it should be understood that only if a big fuss or great popularity begins, then only will the market start to grow and since it happens now there will be no growth  Shocked
HODL: World's First Multi-Asset Crypto Index ETP to Launch in Switzerland on November 21
Read the article above, hopefully the market will recovery after november 21, good news always give positive affect to cryptocurrency market..
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:45:44 PM

The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
Iam also saw in last fev  month lot of panic sellers are selling there btc and altcoins due to bad market condition. But its not suitable things this days. Iam strongly hold my coins until reached my prediction prices.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:49:55 PM

In my opinion, definitely dont panic, the market is currently unstable, but this is a temporary phenomenon. Many people do not know what to do with the available coins. I think you need to wait a bit, and after stabilization of the situation it is profitable to sell them.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

I think the temptation to sell is very common to everyone in cryptocurrency market, those refuse to sell have mastered their emotion and negative side through knowledge and practise. Selling without any logic is dangerous and it can drag you down!
Just those who sell right now initially go without understanding what kind of market it is. so they come out to take at least some of their money. they do not understand that the market will grow

I understand who you are talking to, who are the people who invest in the voice of others without knowing what the market is like. They will never know where to buy or sell
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

Yes, I agree that, Don't panic sell. we see, most of the coin are redmark. Because the drop of crypto currency price, msot of  the coin are redmark. I think, this situation are not still long time. it will come back storngly. everyone needs wait and believe it. you should not sell coin wait until the market will come back.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

It will raise again but unfortunately nobody knows when. I was so sure, that we will see the green days in the 4th quarter, but the market is bleeding again and is bleeding really hard. I cannot remember when I saw ETH at 150 USD.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

i think that everything will rise again. i am more than aware that it really hurts, to watch the current situation and yet it's not the end. well, maybe the end of our nerves Wink but seriously, just hold on

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:36:31 PM

i think that everything will rise again. i am more than aware that it really hurts, to watch the current situation and yet it's not the end. well, maybe the end of our nerves Wink but seriously, just hold on
This is the time we must hold on. The market is testing our faith in bitcoin. Everyone who holds bitcoin now is at a huge crisis because of massive dumps happening today. I am hoping for bitcoins recovery.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

I'm not panic sell even if bitcoin go to 4000$. I'm only a little worried what will happen with miners if bitcoin price go to low, how much they will make profit? or will be in a loss or they not pay so high price in $ for 1 KwH? Here is 0.16$/Kwh so right now not worth mining, maybe only if will be a new miner launched with more TH and lower power consumption.
I am feel bad for miners too. New miner could be great, but that is new investment which most of smaller miners could not afford. I think that in Europe mining is not anymore profitable and it is better for them to buy at these prices than pay electricity bills for same amount of coins. I think that this situation right now is great for miners which have farms in countries like China, Venezuela, Mongolia.

leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

These days I just don't want to go into my wallet and see the remaining balance. Since these numbers are unlikely to make me feel good. So I arm myself with a good company, a great movie and continue to enjoy life.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:50:16 PM

It will raise again but unfortunately nobody knows when. I was so sure, that we will see the green days in the 4th quarter, but the market is bleeding again and is bleeding really hard. I cannot remember when I saw ETH at 150 USD.

I think that by the end of the years we will see Bitcoin above $ 8,000.  A long and protracted fall is not beneficial to anyone. I do not see a big desire to sell bitcoins from market participants. I do not see big volumes. I do not want to believe that Bitcoin will go down to 3000 dollars.
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:47:31 PM

Even with such a heavy fall, I don't sell my coins. If you're selling now, you should be ready to say goodbye to your coins. Now is a good time to increase your Deposit by buying cryptocurrency.
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:00:35 PM

I gave up honestly. I invested and lost significant amount of money, but nothing that I couldn't afford to lose. Now my bags are full with various coins, but they are so low in value right now that I dont even want to bother selling them. My only option is to hold them and maybe buy some more at this prices and feel so smart buying coins 50x cheaper than last time!
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:49:07 PM

Almost people will sell their coins immediately when the price is dying. They will be panic and then become stuck to sell the coins in the very low price. They seems not care with the lost and profits that they will gain. That is why panic in crypto is very dangerous. We shouldn't. Just be prepared to see the next market and all possibilities that may happen in crypto.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

The panic mode sales have been achieved now.  It only left for the wise to Hodl their Eth,  and not to loose hope.
WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:00:14 AM

It's hard not to panic when you see your portfolio falling 10% daily. Many of my friends could not bear these falls and left the cryptocurrency market. But I still continue to believe. I do not know how much is enough for me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 12:08:01 AM

Crypto market has seen worse situations than this yet it recovers. There is no point in panic selling now unless you want a loss in your investment. The market will definitely rise. It appears we are in the correction stage after the giant leap in December, 2017 and January, 2018 and after the correction is over, the market will rise again.

Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:35:24 AM

Yes, i agree with you. Do not panic when the price get low, or get dump. Also do not sell it immediately. Just hold your coin, it will pump soon again. The best is yet to come. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: