Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exodus-Crypto.ml SCAM Bitcoin Miner  (Read 139 times)
btctalkr (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:38:36 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 08:58:13 AM by btctalkr

What happened:: Someone with the name Bernard Walters contacted me on whatsapp +44 7537 181939 is their number, he used to message me every few days and suggested me to invest on his miner project but I have denied and said not interested but he continue messaging me for months so I have invested $140 believing their promise that they will return $400 in 3 days but realized they are scammers.

Scammers Profile Link: Exodus-Crypto.ml (Now this site is classified as dangerous by Google Chrome and Firefox)

Reference Link: http://Exodus-Crypto.ml
Amount Scammed: $140
Email message received from bernardwalterss24@yahoo.com:

I would appreciate you read Carefully on my text been explained regards my mining system on details on how it been worked from time to time as we continue to generate new bitcoin  using the system which is currently working for me at the moment.

Actually am currently working as a financial analyst helping Crypto investors on mining Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin and Ethereum)

Directly to their wallet using the new Antminer T9 mining Hardware.

However ,currently now am using the new Antminer T9 mining hardware version 4.2 that is been connected to Exodus mining farm which helps to yield higher amount of Cryptocurrency during the process of mining with the Hardware .

Do you know the amazing feature of this Hardware,I can make a minimum and maximum of 10000 USD   to 12000 USD with just 350 USD during the process of generating bitcoin with the help of the Antminer T9 mining Hardware ,though we can also mine using the hardware that this been powered by the Exodus mining farm to mine higher bitcoin ,that’s when we are mining from 0.2BTC to 5BTC within the maximum of 10 days to 14 days ,thats to say a maximum time of two weeks .

However we still need to consider the platform that we are currently mining the bitcoin from ,wether they have the enough mining apparatus when you are currently mining on their platform and wether the amount of payout to investors is guaranteed to be about 90 percent sure ,cos that’s the major reason we are mining to invest a low amount and generate a higher amount of bitcoin with the help of the software or hardware that you are using to mine or when mining with the platform.Though I have mined from most various platforms and pools .but it only takes waste of time and waste of money to know the genuine and right apparatus and legit platforms for mining bitcoin directly to any investor’s wallet.I have been able to mining with some of the mining platform and pools around ,but never found the one with enough guaranteed of their mining power supply and payout as Exodus mining  that am currently mining on ,though I have mined with most platforms such as Genesis mining ,Usi Tech ,Bitrex ,Turbo ,TradeCoin Club (TCC) e.t.c ,I either encounter one problem or the other ,I may encounter not been power by their mining  system or not having payout at the end of the mining Contract with the platform ,So I just sticked to Exodus Mining Platform and that’s the place am currently mining from ,both for myself and investor’s that am helping to mining on the platform based on their contract plan as well .During the process of mining for myself my wallet is only been linked up to my account,but during the mining of my investor’s the mining is been done directly to their account ,as their account is been linked up with the mining account contract plan ,though during the mining exercise and verifying transactions,I guarantee investors a maximum and minimum profit of 12000 USD to 10000 USD with just 350 USD investment capital.but we can as well make higher rewards ,but it will require you investing on higher contract plans .

Though during the mining process me as the financial analyst,I hold on to 35 percent of the mining profit during the process of verifying transaction and generation of new bitcoin on the contract plan  at a particular time of investment and you as the investor hold on to 65 percent of the mining profit with all guarantee that we will make the profit.But if we are unable to make the profit during the mining process we can still earn the regular rewards attached to each mining contract plan ,when you are equally mining with their mining farm and pool on the platform .The contract percentage rewards attached to each plan without no form of risk attached to it ,will be deposited regularly on your account for the maximum of Two weeks of any contract you apply for .I strongly believe that I have been able to make you understand how my mining system works.

So if you wish to join my Mining Pools,you can let me know to let you know on the procedures to take on securing a mining contract account with the platform and starting up with the investment.

Payment Method: blockchain
Proof of Payment: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/4fa66280d80e813f59a789f6db1e7f641cb2189f6cb1dac00b6b7fb5cd659e9a
PM/Chat Logs:
Additional Notes: Don't even allow anyone from this number +44 7537 181939 to chat with you in WhatsApp, they will turn you to send your hard-earned bitcoins to their wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:43:44 AM

Someone with the name Bernard contacted me on whatsapp +44 7537 181939 is their number
Don't even allow anyone from this number +44 7537 181939 to chat with you in WhatsApp, they will turn you to send your hard-earned bitcoins to their wallet.
PM/Chat Logs:
Regardless of the fact that the website in question is indeed a scam website, you might want to add some proof for connecting that number to that scam website:

Exodus-crypto.ml They may not be literate scammers, but they are persistent ones. Don't dip into this, you will lose over and over. 6/12/18

I have invested $140 believing their promise that they will return $400 in 3 days but realized they are scammers.
SMH...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

Old SCAM school "Invest $140 and get $400 after three days."
Why did you wait all this time to report?
Remember to research before start investing, that number associated with many scam mining sites[1][2] and fake names[3].
It seems that your start is terrible because I see that you have been scammed before, remember not to send coin without escrow.

[1] (SCAM) Gibit : New Cryptocurrency Cloud Mining 2018 (Free 100 Gh/s)
[2] (SCAM) ForkMine : New Cryptocurrency Cloud Mining 2018 (Free 100 Gh/s & 1 Hour Gh/s Faucet)
[3] http://cryptobuzzmedia.com/2018/06/ripple-xrp-added-to-new-exchanges-to-hit-10-says-sbi-holdings-president-in-2018/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██