Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 Signs and Symptoms That You’re Suffering From Bitcoin Addiction  (Read 1914 times)
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

For me that is true especially the additional tab in internet I am also doing that . But the truth is eveything that is over is not good our life. Vut for me when the time that you are already a bitcoin addict you can say that you are already successful because when you are classify your self as a bitcoin addict you can more do more than the succesful and hardworking businessman because you are doing business. Remember that bitcoin is not a vice that when you become addict your less are going to mess. But in bitcoin when you become a bitcoin addict you are going to be a rich. So it may happen I will not going to affraid if I am be called a bitcoin addict.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

4. Checking the price and charts is the first thing to do when you wake up and before you sleep

the symptoms that are often common in bitcoin users are number 4, checking prices and graphics is very important to do every day even every minute

LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 4065

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

Did you know there is a clinic with a rehab center to purge crypto addictions, they say it's the same addiction type than poker. And I am not joking I have a thread posted some months ago in the trading sub-forum.
It's not a Bitcoin addiction but rather one about trading (the fact that is with BTC is another parameter)

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:00:44 PM

Let’s face it ladies and gentlemen, we all love Bitcoin right? However, we notice ourselves that every single day, we have our own habits in our daily lives. However, it all changed when we expose ourselves too much in Bitcoin and in the world of cryptocurrency.

Without further ado, I will share to you the common “signs and symptoms” that you are suffering from Bitcoin addiction:

1. Your Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari browser always have a tab reserved for CoinMarketCap

Hahaha!! I am so, so, so guilty of this one! When I was working or browsing with some stuff, I noticed that CoinMarketCap tab is present for most of the time. You know why? It is because the volatility of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are so high, in which the price could change drastically whether if moons or dips.

I don’t know about you guys, though. Unless if you are a Bitcoin day trader, you would always reserve a tab for CoinMarketCap.

2. You are not excited in conversations unless if it’s about Bitcoin, blockchain, etc.

Ever since I engaged myself into cryptocurrency, I started to become passionate with it. However, I started to notice that when my family and friends are talking about their interests, I’m starting to get bored and may only socialize a little with them. However, when someone is mentioning about Bitcoin, blockchain, etc., my excitement level increases to talk more about that.

I know you guys are feeling the same thing, but not all, it depends.

3. You are excited when you hear the word “moon”

Of course, of course, of course!!! I love it when I hear that word “moon” because it is all about profiting from my Bitcoin investment. Not only Bitcoin though, but other coins and tokens as well that I am engaging with.

Every time I hear it, it’s like I cannot wait to check the charts once again. How about you guys?

4. Checking the price and charts is the first thing to do when you wake up and before you sleep

I am super, super, super guilty of this! I usually sleep around 2 AM to 3 AM, and before I sleep and turning off my Macbook Air, I check the price first. And when I wake up, I opened it and check CoinMarketCap immediately. Lol

I just don’t know if you guys are having the same habit as me, but it is what it is when we are having too much exposure with Bitcoin, blockchain, etc.

Are you suffering from Bitcoin addiction? Well then, welcome to the club! Wink

Will in my own there are different sign of becoming an bitcoin addiction first are  lack of sleeping,because once a person become a bitcoin addicted its always monitored his asset or what happen daily the market chart,second  always irritiated when something dump happen in crypto world,thirds every minutes they alwaus panic and always thinking what happen to his investment  and lastly person become addicted in bitcoin become greedy,because he always want a positive outcome of his investment.

Finestream

Activity: 2982
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:30:32 PM

Whatever one does frequently, he certainly will develop addiction for it. Crypto is capable of taking almost more than half of your day. In situations where you have made huge investments, you can't just sit without having an idea of the market trend.
Exactly.If you're totally a bitcoiner,surely most of your time is already dedicated to bitcoin already.The addiction is not really bad but i think you need to balance your life activities somehow.Of course you have to monitor btc price if you have made huge investments on it but make sure you will not be carried away with your emotions when the price had suddenly goes down.

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:30:09 AM

I'm very guilty with 1,2 an 4 before but I not with 3 because it's like catching gullible people to buy the tokens they want you when they say moon. I remember not only addicted to checking coinmarket price but also checking my portfolio to see if it already reached 2x.
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:52:10 AM

Let’s face it ladies and gentlemen, we all love Bitcoin right? However, we notice ourselves that every single day, we have our own habits in our daily lives. However, it all changed when we expose ourselves too much in Bitcoin and in the world of cryptocurrency.

Without further ado, I will share to you the common “signs and symptoms” that you are suffering from Bitcoin addiction:

1. Your Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari browser always have a tab reserved for CoinMarketCap

Hahaha!! I am so, so, so guilty of this one! When I was working or browsing with some stuff, I noticed that CoinMarketCap tab is present for most of the time. You know why? It is because the volatility of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are so high, in which the price could change drastically whether if moons or dips.

I don’t know about you guys, though. Unless if you are a Bitcoin day trader, you would always reserve a tab for CoinMarketCap.

2. You are not excited in conversations unless if it’s about Bitcoin, blockchain, etc.

Ever since I engaged myself into cryptocurrency, I started to become passionate with it. However, I started to notice that when my family and friends are talking about their interests, I’m starting to get bored and may only socialize a little with them. However, when someone is mentioning about Bitcoin, blockchain, etc., my excitement level increases to talk more about that.

Of course, of course, of course!!! I love it when I hear that word “moon” because it is all about profiting from my Bitcoin investment. Not only Bitcoin though, but other coins and tokens as well that I am engaging with.

Every time I hear it, it’s like I cannot wait to check the charts once again. How about you guys?

I am super, super, super guilty of this! I usually sleep around 2 AM to 3 AM, and before I sleep and turning off my Macbook Air, I check the price first. And when I wake up, I opened it and check CoinMarketCap immediately. Lol

I just don’t know if you guys are having the same habit as me, but it is what it is when we are having too much exposure with Bitcoin, blockchain, etc.

So funny but so true. A story of my life. At least I have a full-time job so I can distract myself from checking altcoins rates 24/7 online. Still, I would prefer more time for myself and less time for crypto.

MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:37:17 AM

Agreed with you.
Everyone wants to wake up, check price chart and see "moon". Once will be happen.
It's my dream Smiley
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:55:01 AM

From that signs, I guess I am on the number 4 because every I wake up, I've always checked the price first in my android phone so I can see how good the movement of bitcoin and altcoin Grin

For the number one, two, and three, I think I am not like that because I do not always check CMC although I have one tab for CMC. When I talk to other people, I don't speak about blockchain, bitcoin, and cryptocurrency every day but I always talk about everything, so I still give an interest in the topic. The "moon," it is the word that I often heard from my friends when we gather in the coffee shop or by chat message and usually, I am not too think about this because I don't think that the real "moon" will comes to us in the short time.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:52:54 PM

So funny but so true. A story of my life. At least I have a full-time job so I can distract myself from checking altcoins rates 24/7 online. Still, I would prefer more time for myself and less time for crypto.

Well as per personal experience, i did have a time when i was like that, but then i grew tired of it. You can't avoid putting too much emotion when you live and breathe btc so i try to manage my a little more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

I have experienced it one year ago but now I am relying on being alert to smartphones to check the price of bitcoin. Right now I am only checking bitcoin waves through graphics if indeed there is no good thing I go back to this forum and I am indeed addicted.
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

yeah indeed, number 1 and four are very likely that affected me so much, browse full of coin market and many ads that realated to that, also every morning and when going sleep always checking the market, lol

happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:49:25 PM

Did you know there is a clinic with a rehab center to purge crypto addictions, they say it's the same addiction type than poker. And I am not joking I have a thread posted some months ago in the trading sub-forum.
It's not a Bitcoin addiction but rather one about trading (the fact that is with BTC is another parameter)

I don't agree with you! I feel the same weaknesses as the author of the topic, I subscribe to each of the 4 signs. But I don't think this is addiction, like poker addiction. I just have a dream, and a cryptocurrency can bring me closer to this dream or even realize it. Therefore, I worry about the state of the cryptocurrency.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:59:56 PM

The topic is interesting. I do not know if I've actually been bitcoin addicted yet. I would love to look at bitcoin price charts and like to watch the waves on the bitcoin price chart. Sometimes it makes me happy when prices rise and vice versa. I locked myself in the room and used that time to trade with bitcoin to make a profit. Maybe I was addicted to it.

cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:43:44 PM

Thanks for sharing this post) it was interesting to read it and to recognize some features and habits I have but I don't have all of them so i don't have a serious addiction at least not now

timmydakolo2

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:46:59 PM

Am already addicted to Cryptocurrency right from the day one of hearing about it and getting to know how it works and I developed more and more interest in it. And in the filed of Cryptocurrency NO one is DON. In other words WE LEARN EVERY DAY.
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

The funniest part if it all is when I always get to check my portfolio and also checking the price of bitcoin and other crypto. Is really a thing of fun getting to know about Cryptocurrency. Lets say bitcoin as the king
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

Well 1,3 and 4 is me and I think all of us like that everyday because that's what we do everyday.  Its important to check our funds and what the market goes if it's great to invest it or we having a profit that day. I think it's not a addiction its natural because we do it everyday to check our funds.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:29:17 PM

I was addicted to bitcoin at one time. the first thing in the morning I checked his movement, before going to bed I again checked these movements. endless was checking his wallets. but I got rid of it. in early 2018, I just forgot about it.
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:06:38 AM

I have experienced it one year ago but now I am relying on being alert to smartphones to check the price of bitcoin. Right now I am only checking bitcoin waves through graphics if indeed there is no good thing I go back to this forum and I am indeed addicted.
People who are addicted to bitcoin are people who enjoy huge profits when the price of bitcoin reaches almost USD 20,000 in December 2017. After the big profits they can use to buy houses, cars, jewelry, vacations and so on. After that period, his life was always filled with the word bitcoin. Browsing the internet, always bitcoin. Meet friends, chat about bitcoin. Read the newspaper you are looking for news about bitcoin. Finally there is no other life, only bitcoin, bitcoin and bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: