Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:01:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters ! Must read before join any bounty campaign.  (Read 937 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:36:51 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 06:45:03 AM by Coolcryptovator
Merited by dwminer1 (3), wildey (1), Prometheu$ (1)

Hello Bounty Hunters, Good Day.

Although I am not much interested to visit Bounty board, I guess this thread could help you to save time and money. Just short introduce about me , I always like to expose scam ICO in order to save people's.

However this post dedicated for Bounty Hunters;
As far as I know, bounty is popular way to earn money on bitcointalk. But I don't think hunters are much happy lately, if I am not wrong. Only because of scam ICO's. Almost more than 90% ICO's are scam on 2018, whatever success may be pay after 3/4 month (IMO). But who is the responsible for that ? Of course you. You know why ? Let me describe. ICO will not able to scam us without help from you. For your careless you are wasting time, investor's lose money. You are the one of them who responsible for scam.

• Manager's taking projects without minimum investigation (not all but most of greedy managers do it).
  • Hunters & promoters never check even their website. Just fling for hunt money.
  • Fianlly victim is investor's. Never investigate before invest. Just cry after got scam.

More platform are involves with scam indirectly just like listing platform. Finally investors and hunters are victim.

What I feel, hunters keep most important role on ICO. They spread the word about ICO all over the world. But you can keep role to prevent scam in order to save your time and investors money.

How you can? Let's describe briefly;
  • Before join any bounty campaign, know the managers. He is well reputed or not. Check his past work how they are success. Try to avoid those aren't well reputed and who managed most of scam ICO.
  • Investigate yourself about projects. Don't join blindly. Read their whitepaper and others content.( I have added guidelines below read it.
  • Stop promoting bounty if you see someone post scam proof against an ICO. Otherwise you might be get red tagged by DT( IMO). You should visit Scam Accusation board once a day.
  • If you find anything wrong with any ICO make a post on Scam Accusation board. You can search on Google about any project so you will find if there is any scam accusation over internet.

I will request to all the hunters please read below topic before join any bounty campaign. You could be assets of forum instead of spammer; also report that managers who manage most of scam ICO. Sure he will get tagged from DT.

Alone no one can prevent of reduce scam, we need work together. You don't think spot a scam also benefited for you? But I think obviously benefits, you can save your valuable time and that time you can earn some from legit project. So let's make sound against scammer.

However it's my little try to prevent scammers from bitcointalk. I know most of hunters will avoid this thread. It will much appriceated if topic sticked by moderators to keep up ( if this consider useful for forum)

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Theresaaa

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

Great idea! There have been a lot of bounty campaigns this year, but only two have been successful, and we hunters in particular need a post like this to expose these scams. Protect our interests! Thank you very much!

Good job! Many us can avoid now to a scam ICO Projects.    many of bounty hunters victimized by the manipulation of some scam ico developer but now it will lesser the number of victims of scam project. Thanks to the advice! Smiley
Prometheu$

Activity: 550
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:20:19 AM

[Before join any bounty campaign, know the managers. He is well reputed or not.]

And how then will the hunters treat the little-known manager who is not a hired worker but a member of the ICO project team. For example, like me

[Can I get into any positive list of managers after the ICO? Do you have such lists?]

Each member of our team has an individual signature with all personal links to social networking pages

↓↓↓↓↓
vphasitha01

Activity: 196
Merit: 172

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

<...snip...>

I would like to add quote of my guidelines instead of link. So that hunters will not redirect to other board. Hope moderator will not consider it as a plagiarism.

I will request to all the hunters please read below quote before join any bounty campaign. You could be assets of forum instead of spammer;

Another great post OP, but however I'm not a fan of what you have done by quoting the whole thread of your Guidelines, how to spot a scam ICO & report effectively.

Surely this is not "plagiarism" since you only quoting your work. But this kind of practices cannot be accepted even though your idea is noble, at least it doesn't fit your profile (since you are a great contributor for the forum, ICO scam buster). You should have done what you have thought in the first place (underline part) Tongue

The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

~snip~

I know but it's different case. I am also not fan of whole thread quote.  But you don't know may be , hunters will not interested to redirect link. Even though not much people reading this thread. They don't have too much time as well , they have to go for spamming  Wink. But I believe in some case not bad to use. However just leave it. This board is signature free no one will spam here  Grin

Edited : Anyway post has been edited, it's look not good also to me. So I will add some more details.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2072
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

What about this project (thread) and this one (thread)?
sorry i didn't accuse them of being scam projects. i'm not good at doing that. But i found an oddity that i thought was funny. Their logos are same, only colors are different.
what do you think?

and yesterday, there were also two other projects that i found similar things, only that i could not prove accurately because one thread of them was deleted,
i only remember the color of their differences roughly like this:
this (the thread is still active) and this (only the logo descript., the airdrop thread has been deleted).

just reminder, i haven't said these projects is scam. Roll Eyes

if they're really legit projects, it seems they should always include colors in each situation, or they will claim their logo patents with each other if one day they've to be forced to change the logo on the grayscale color mode. Grin

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
evakka

Activity: 700
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

This board is signature free no one will spam here

LOL but true

I have found your post extremely helpful regardless the amount of it and in particular I was looking for such a thread for some time
I am translator myself and i have spend a lot of hours doing work for scams

Thanks and keep up the good work!
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

Eventually I moved this thread on Help & Beginner board due to no one interested to read on bounty board as well. Would be help some new comers Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
halpi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

This is not an advertisement or smth like that, but, I like bountyhive. They pay very small for social but their campaigns are usually good enough.
Also, users are protected by escrow. For newbies this is an ideal place for start

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
cognos

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

Eventually I moved this thread on Help & Beginner board due to no one interested to read on bounty board as well. Would be help some new comers Smiley
Are you a moderator or trusted official? Why should anyone trust your opinion/post or follow your made up rules?
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:12:37 PM

Too much work  Sad
Just join what others are joining and hope for the best  Grin
Or do exactly opposite, join something that's flying under the radar of majority of people and stick to it.
I understand your good intentions but it's really difficult to execute in reality.

The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

Are you a moderator or trusted official? Why should anyone trust your opinion/post or follow your made up rules?

Than don't trust.

Too much work  Sad

Choose shortcut you will be millioner.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
asurastrike32767

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:39:19 AM

Thats right most people in Crypto are greedy bounty hunters want to make money but be careful not to waste your time with scam ICO they are easy to spot
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:49:28 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 01:12:44 PM by joniboini

Too much work  Sad
Just join what others are joining and hope for the best  Grin
Or do exactly opposite, join something that's flying under the radar of majority of people and stick to it.
I understand your good intentions but it's really difficult to execute in reality.

This is a bad idea. You're either saying to go with the majority or gamble that a "less-known" project will give you a Lambo.
I've experienced getting scammed by bounty before, many times, so I can say with full confidence that do your research is worth to do.

It's not really that hard to reverse search the image of the team or something like that. You'll only have to spend around ~30 minutes.  

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:18:58 AM

Thank you OP for making the guideline. This will help a lot of newbies before embarking on bounty programs or even investing their own hard earned crypto.
Seen a lot of scams and personally my batting average is 50/50 (50% of the bounties paid and hit exchange, 50% are scam or token didn't even hit exchange).
I've just come to accept the reality of crypto space and this guideline will help improve my chances. Thanks!

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:08:56 AM

• Before join any bounty campaign, know the managers. He is well reputed or not. Check his past work how they are success. Try to avoid those aren't well reputed and who managed most of scam ICO.
This isn't a guarantee. I have seen instances where the so tagged certain reputable managers had also taken up scam projects unknowingly. But I must confess that one or two terminated the campaign once they found out it was scam project while others continued because of their money's worth.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:16:53 AM

You have presented a lot of valid points in considering bounty campaigns to join. I just do not agree completely to this one "Before join any bounty campaign, know the managers. He is well reputed or not. Check his past work how they are success. Try to avoid those aren't well reputed and who managed most of scam ICO." Managers cannot control the actions of the founders/developers despite their due diligence in selecting bounties to promote. That statement also drive away hunters from joining campaigns handled by new managers.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:24:56 AM

Although I am not much interested to visit Bounty board, I guess this thread could help you to save time and money. Just short introduce about me , I always like to expose scam ICO in order to save people's.

However this post dedicated for Bounty Hunters;
As far as I know, bounty is popular way to earn money on bitcointalk. But I don't think hunters are much happy lately, if I am not wrong. Only because of scam ICO's. Almost more than 90% ICO's are scam on 2018, whatever success may be pay after 3/4 month (IMO). But who is the responsible for that ? Of course you. You know why ? Let me describe. ICO will not able to scam us without help from you. For your careless you are wasting time, investor's lose money. You are the one of them who responsible for scam.

• Manager's taking projects without minimum investigation (not all but most of greedy managers do it).
  • Hunters & promoters never check even their website. Just fling for hunt money.
  • Fianlly victim is investor's. Never investigate before invest. Just cry after got scam.

More platform are involves with scam indirectly just like listing platform. Finally investors and hunters are victim.

What I feel, hunters keep most important role on ICO. They spread the word about ICO all over the world. But you can keep role to prevent scam in order to save your time and investors money.

• Investigate yourself about projects. Don't join blindly. Read their whitepaper and others content.( I have added guidelines below read it.
  • Stop promoting bounty if you see someone post scam proof against an ICO. Otherwise you might be get red tagged by DT( IMO). You should visit Scam Accusation board once a day.
  • If you find anything wrong with any ICO make a post on Scam Accusation board. You can search on Google about any project so you will find if there is any scam accusation over internet.

I will request to all the hunters please read below topic before join any bounty campaign. You could be assets of forum instead of spammer; also report that managers who manage most of scam ICO. Sure he will get tagged from DT.

Alone no one can prevent of reduce scam, we need work together. You don't think spot a scam also benefited for you? But I think obviously benefits, you can save your valuable time and that time you can earn some from legit project. So let's make sound against scammer.

However it's my little try to prevent scammers from bitcointalk. I know most of hunters will avoid this thread. It will much appriceated if topic sticked by moderators to keep up ( if this consider useful for forum)

Nice works you have and I must say agree with out complaint. In many cases bounty hunter never do some research to get the true data about the project and manager, they only calculate how much they get pay and how easy the task to finish. I hope all bounty hunter read your post and start it with the right way, thank you so much.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:49:57 AM

I think the point is that one should do their investigation and due diligence about any project they want to join . Without that the likelihood of wasting time and energy on scam project will always be likely.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:16:03 AM

You have presented a lot of valid points in considering bounty campaigns to join. I just do not agree completely to this one "Before join any bounty campaign, know the managers. He is well reputed or not. Check his past work how they are success. Try to avoid those aren't well reputed and who managed most of scam ICO." Managers cannot control the actions of the founders/developers despite their due diligence in selecting bounties to promote. That statement also drive away hunters from joining campaigns handled by new managers.
Maybe what is meant by OP, for managers who are professionals, they understand the rules of the forum and more experienced to choose ico which is really real, and those who are new managers are less aware of forum rules and as a result the posts about their bounty were deleted by the moderator.
 And in my opinion, for bounty hunters not only pay attention to ico there is an indication of fraud or not, But notice how they post their ico promotions on the thread.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: