Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: singular's reputation thread  (Read 1786 times)
chadchow123

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:25:16 PM

Singular is a scammer and a fraud!

He took my 0.2329 BTC for bitcoin mining and never delivered a single share of hashing!

Do not do business with this scammer.

Have fun spending your stolen BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:59:49 AM

well sorry dude but i disagree with your statement
i am testing several renting rigs and found many do deliver on expectation

For me Singular is delivering pretty well what he promise, only thing i want to know what the best diff setting on a pool is for 4000 ghs worth of ants

singular (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:08:24 AM

He sent me pm (with missing relevant data) 4 days after his supposed lease went wrong and he didnt give me definite proof he didnt receive my hash power.
Also he couldnt decide which rig he rented and when he finally did that email was shared with another bitcointalk username who rented rigs from me before. So i concluded that he was posing as him trying to get me refound him for "not getting" my hashpower. I denied it, then he tried to threat me he will post neg. feedback if i dont send.
chadchow123

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:31:13 PM

He sent me pm (with missing relevant data) 4 days after his supposed lease went wrong and he didnt give me definite proof he didnt receive my hash power.
Also he couldnt decide which rig he rented and when he finally did that email was shared with another bitcointalk username who rented rigs from me before. So i concluded that he was posing as him trying to get me refound him for "not getting" my hashpower. I denied it, then he tried to threat me he will post neg. feedback if i dont send.

I sent a PM once I realized that my payment was missing.

He wanted to play 21 questions with me before just ignoring my messages. I have given him all of the proof that he needs to see that I did not receive what I paid for.

The leaserig account is shared with my friend who has also used leaserig to rent machines.

I told him that I would post neg feedback if we were not able to reach a resolution (as is the purpose of a reputation thread), and he did not even answer me.

Stay away from this scammer.
singular (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:40:19 PM

You came up with shared username just now Smiley
You were too late with no way for me to check in my logs what really happened with your rental and provided no evidence error was on my side.
So either you are too incompetent to configure and rent a rig (not my problem) or trying to scam me because you heard I am very helpful in resolving these situations in favor of my renters (your "friend" can tell you that). Now think what you want but I think you(2) tried to scam me and I got you, so matter is concluded for me.

chadchow123

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:19:57 AM

You came up with shared username just now Smiley
You were too late with no way for me to check in my logs what really happened with your rental and provided no evidence error was on my side.
So either you are too incompetent to configure and rent a rig (not my problem) or trying to scam me because you heard I am very helpful in resolving these situations in favor of my renters (your "friend" can tell you that). Now think what you want but I think you(2) tried to scam me and I got you, so matter is concluded for me.

Most pools keep logs for weeks so I find it very hard to believe that you had no logs after 4 days. Even if that was the case you would have been able to easily tell that your rigs were mining on your backup pools as you can check your wallet for how much BTC was coming from your pool.

I did have the rig configured correctly, and I did provide you ample proof that I did not receive any mining to my worker.

My friend has informed me that your backup pool is ghash and I know for a fact that Ghash will provide a daily hashrate for the past 30 days, right now it will go back as far as March 29 2014.

Bottom line is that you were given payment for a service that you did not provide. I don't know what country you live in but where I am from that is stealing.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: