Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥Delisting of BSV from ALL exchanges💥 take a look!  (Read 170 times)
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:29:13 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2019, 06:58:30 AM by ChiNgadOr

Summarizing: Dr. Craig S. Wright targets crypto troll Hodlonaut for defamatory internet posts. So for claiming that Craig is a scammer and not Satoshi at all, he will be have to adress a lawsuit. The content creator deleted his account and dissapeared , and this has gone Viral.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/weareallhodlonaut?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Ehashtag

I appreciate the answer of CZ (Binance's CEO), Pompliano  and many others, supporting the freedom of speach and asking for the delisting of BSV (monopolized by Craig) in every exchange. The chances of BSV dropping to 0,0$ is really high.. if i were you, i would cahs out.

Please take a look at the following article.. you will enjoy
https://coingeek.com/craig-wright-targets-crypto-troll-hodlonaut-defamation/

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:30:02 AM

So for claiming that Craig is a scammer and not Satoshi at all,
it is not a claim it is stating of the fact. it is like suing someone for saying bitcoin is capped at 21 million Cheesy

I appreciate the answer of CZ (Binance's CEO), Pompliano  and many others, supporting the freedom of speach and asking for the delisting of BSV (monopolized by Craig) in every exchange.
i would only take them seriously if they really delisted BSV and not just trolled on twitter to advertise their exchange Wink

The chances of BSV dropping to 0,0$ is really high.. if i were you, i would cahs out.
if i were those who own BSV i would dump it either way even if it wasn't delisted. the thing about shitcoins is that you should never bag hold them. the only thing they are good for is a short term pump and dump and nothing more.

when we reach 1th may and every exchange delists BSV!
why wait that long? are the exchanges waiting to squeeze all the profit they can out of this shitcoin before they move ahead with the delisting?

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:50:05 AM

wow, this is really a very bad news. I bought BSV at $ 81 and now it's only $ 69.9. I have lost more than 12% and now it is bad news. I think I need to sell them now to avoid losing all my money.
Delisting from Binance is certainly a disadvantage and will lose the confidence of many traders.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:01:42 PM

wow, this is really a very bad news. I bought BSV at $ 81 and now it's only $ 69.9. I have lost more than 12% and now it is bad news. I think I need to sell them now to avoid losing all my money.
Delisting from Binance is certainly a disadvantage and will lose the confidence of many traders.

Delisting form the most liquid market would be much more than a disadvantage..much more, it wont happen only there.. IN last instance will kill BSV

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:05:44 PM

So for claiming that Craig is a scammer and not Satoshi at all,
it is not a claim it is stating of the fact. it is like suing someone for saying bitcoin is capped at 21 million Cheesy

I appreciate the answer of CZ (Binance's CEO), Pompliano  and many others, supporting the freedom of speach and asking for the delisting of BSV (monopolized by Craig) in every exchange.
i would only take them seriously if they really delisted BSV and not just trolled on twitter to advertise their exchange Wink

The chances of BSV dropping to 0,0$ is really high.. if i were you, i would cahs out.
if i were those who own BSV i would dump it either way even if it wasn't delisted. the thing about shitcoins is that you should never bag hold them. the only thing they are good for is a short term pump and dump and nothing more.

when we reach 1th may and every exchange delists BSV!
why wait that long? are the exchanges waiting to squeeze all the profit they can out of this shitcoin before they move ahead with the delisting?

Mate.. if it depended on me, many things would change..
I dont like BSV, BCH, and all the rest of shitcoinforks..
And i like much less Binance (abusive listing fees during 2018, blatant market manipulation (BTT, FET, CELER -enjoy: https://telegram.zerononcense.com/post/binance-and-celer-network-both-coordinated-to-front-run-the-ieo-35ulg7yqb0hjw )

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:34:25 PM

On top of all this, considering how much money Wright claims he has, the 5k bounty is laughable. Hopefully it finally gets delisted.
Crypto world is weird, how many other business areas are this weird? Like too weird to base a believable tv series on to.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:09:18 PM

Delisting form the most liquid market would be much more than a disadvantage..much more, it wont happen only there.. IN last instance will kill BSV
Destroy its name and credibility, i like to see that happen in the future and if that happens and i really appreciate how scamtoshi vision will be delisted from all of the exchange sites. faketoshi is always faketoshi and it will never become a real satoshi.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 01:31:20 PM

Can't wait to see an announcement about them giving a week to withdraw their BSV.

But this is assuming they are really taking this seriously. If you can see how much money they'd be getting with all the fees in their exchange, its hard to really delist a coin when your business is earning a lot from it..

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:44:34 PM

Can't wait to see an announcement about them giving a week to withdraw their BSV.

But this is assuming they are really taking this seriously. If you can see how much money they'd be getting with all the fees in their exchange, its hard to really delist a coin when your business is earning a lot from it..

yes, but this drama will be end soon,,
after binance delisting this BitcoinSV from their list,,
i hope, not only bitcoinSV but other fork of bitcoin will be delisting too  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:50:51 PM

Bitcoin sv price is still strong https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin-sv even after these
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:30:29 PM

Summarizing: Dr. Craig S. Wright targets crypto troll Hodlonaut for defamatory internet posts. So for claiming that Craig is a scammer and not Satoshi at all, he will be have to adress a lawsuit. The content creator deleted his account and dissapeared , and this has gone Viral.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/weareallhodlonaut?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Ehashtag

I appreciate the answer of CZ (Binance's CEO), Pompliano  and many others, supporting the freedom of speach and asking for the delisting of BSV (monopolized by Craig) in every exchange. The chances of BSV dropping to 0,0$ is really high.. if i were you, i would cahs out.

Please take a look at the following article.. you will enjoy
https://coingeek.com/craig-wright-targets-crypto-troll-hodlonaut-defamation/

Is this Wild Wild West?¿ Craig offered a 5000$ bounty in @BSV? why? it will be worth 0$ when we reach 1th may and every exchange delists BSV!!!! 😅 If you offer me $5000 in @BeatzCoin.. this would be temptating, but won't also do it! See you in 2 weeks when you get bankrupt!

Permissionless coins can get delisted from centralized exchanges at any point as owners of those centralized exchanges decide so.  This is another reason why I dont see future for centralized exchanges. They are archaic structures from other time.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:45:31 PM

Dump this shitcoin. Bitcoin SV is certainly not satoshi's vision, it is just a cash grab by a greedy individual. If satoshi himself wanted fame and fortune, he would return to the real world - reclaim bitcointalk, and move his 1m BTC!

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:15:30 AM

I think he did the wrong decision of his life to claim that he's Satoshi. It has a huge negative impact in Bsv and it has brought a big scandal as well. Bsv being delisted to binance would just pull the price of it lower. It's being delisted to Kraken as well. I don't know if Bsv would still have a future.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: