Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:56:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Offers  (Read 428 times)
Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 156

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

Hello Lending Community!

I want to make a quite large purchase IRL and might need a huge amount of funds amount for it. So a couple of questions.

1. Would I qualify for a no collateral loan of 1 BTC for quite a long term? I don't have a lot of reputation, except I'm currently holding around 1.5 BTC in escrow, and have paid out ~ 3 BTC for 2 signature campaigns.
2. Do people accept 4-5 month long loans? My preferred rate is 0.2 BTC repayment per month, for 5 months.

Thanks!

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:29:52 AM
Merited by condoras (1)

Hello Lending Community!

I want to make a quite large purchase IRL and might need a huge amount of funds amount for it. So a couple of questions.

1. Would I qualify for a no collateral loan of 1 BTC for quite a long term? I don't have a lot of reputation, except I'm currently holding around 1.5 BTC in escrow, and have paid out ~ 3 BTC for 2 signature campaigns.
2. Do people accept 4-5 month long loans? My preferred rate is 0.2 BTC repayment per month, for 5 months.

Thanks!

Its a good thing that you asked before requesting which I appreciate here. First no collateral loans are given based on reputation; for short time it might be fine but there are many users (even reputed ones) who have fucked up repaying big loans like that much amount. I can give you a lot of cases like :

1) xetsr (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1616969.0)
2) mexxer-2 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=341982)
3) james.lent (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2329116.msg23680533#msg23680533)
4) koshgel (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2772387.0)

the point is no collateral loans with big amount and long term has gone a bit risky nowadays and I don't think lenders like it either without a collateral.
Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

Hello Lending Community!

Thanks!

Its a good thing that you asked before requesting which I appreciate here. First no collateral loans are given based on reputation; for short time it might be fine but there are many users (even reputed ones) who have fucked up repaying big loans like that much amount. I can give you a lot of cases like :

1) xetsr (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1616969.0)
2) mexxer-2 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=341982)
3) james.lent (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2329116.msg23680533#msg23680533)
4) koshgel (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2772387.0)

the point is no collateral loans with big amount and long term has gone a bit risky nowadays and I don't think lenders like it either without a collateral.
Urgh, my chances don't look good then... Thanks for the information though Avirunes!

7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:20:23 AM

How come you want loan in BTC for purchase IRL? Isn't that a bit risky? Especially long term loans.
And you also probably pay more fees then you would by taking FIAT loan.
If question is too personal don't bother answering, but I was just wondering if there is any benefit from taking BTC loan (except of course price fall, but this is then speculation which may also backfire).

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:33:16 AM

How come you want loan in BTC for purchase IRL? Isn't that a bit risky? Especially long term loans.
If question is too personal don't bother answering, but I was just wondering if there is any benefit from taking BTC loan (except of course price fall, but this is then speculation which may also backfire).
I'm quite young, so I don't really have a credit score, and I never got a credit card. Had a couple family members max out credit cards, and promised myself to never get one. Sticking to my debit one, haha.

I can't get a loan IRL, so trying bitcointalk.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16547

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

Don't.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:37:08 AM

I'm quite young, so I don't really have a credit score, and I never got a credit card. Had a couple family members max out credit cards, and promised myself to never get one. Sticking to my debit one, haha.

Oh okay. I hope you understand all the risk involved in BTC loans (if bull run occurs meanwhile you may owe 10% more every day). And because of this I think you should look for other options.
Since the amount you're asking for isn't too big you can get some friend of yours or family friend which will lend/invest into you. Of course it will be a lot easier if you need this money for some business or smth like that which will generate more money then you borrowed.

If you still want to take loan here on BCT try this board. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=88.0
Good luck and be smart!

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:06:07 PM

That's what I thought too until I tried putting money into real estate.. Since then I have read and worked hard on my credit and have just broke 700 for the first time recently..
It really sucks and the credit system is the opposite in many ways of the trust/reputation system on BTCT..

You will need credit if you ever want to buy a decent car on payments, buy a house, rent a house, get auto insurance, get a cell phone, tons of shit..

I hate the system too man but ya gotta play the game..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:17:58 AM

Eh, used to the same way: then the need for a car came up, and the credit building began. Credit cards are beneficial if managed properly.

Back to your loan though, good on you for asking instead of making the assumption you may get it filled. 1 BTC is quite a large amount. If you had been a member for a bit longer and the price of BTC wasn't this high: (more than 2018, perhaps 2013-2014) I might have filled this. Keep with the community for a bit longer, keep maintaining good campaigns, and I'm sure a loan would be fulfilled.

Probably better off locking this thread and referencing it in the future if you ever decide to try again.
Cheers,

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:40:10 AM

Eh, used to the same way: then the need for a car came up, and the credit building began. Credit cards are beneficial if managed properly.

Back to your loan though, good on you for asking instead of making the assumption you may get it filled. 1 BTC is quite a large amount. If you had been a member for a bit longer and the price of BTC wasn't this high: (more than 2018, perhaps 2013-2014) I might have filled this. Keep with the community for a bit longer, keep maintaining good campaigns, and I'm sure a loan would be fulfilled.

Probably better off locking this thread and referencing it in the future if you ever decide to try again.
Cheers,
Yeah, will lock the thread, didn't think there was a chance I would get this anyway.

Thanks for the posts everyone.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: