Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titcoin [TIT] - The adult cryptocurrency  (Read 27848 times)
prurient

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:18:33 PM

ATTENTION!

Gandalf86 and one other individual are falsely claiming to be the Official TitCoin Developers.

They claim to be the Official Titcoin news here:
https://twitter.com/DailyTitCoin/
They have gone as far as creating a fake Telegram channel called TitCoin Official, be aware of these imposters.

Please be advised that these are not the Official TitCoin developers that you are dealing with.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5018869.0

ALL of the links including the Github is not the Official TitCoin Repo

Anything downloaded or used is at your own Risk as these are provided by a 3rd party and not by the actual Tit developers themselves.

Here you can find a list of all official links and the official repo linked to all exchanges.

The official Git Hub account is here: https://github.com/OfficialTitcoin/titcoin-wallet

The Official Twitter account is here: https://twitter.com/officialtitcoin

The official website: https://titcoins.biz/

The official Bitcoin Talk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423523.0

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the current situation and issue with individuals impersonating the Official TitCoin developers,

Please contact us here:  fraud@titcoins.biz

Best regards,

The TitCoin Developers

No one here has claimed to be official, we are simply making it clear that a fork is a option this team wants to keep titcoin as it is while you do not that is not being a impostor it's being part of crypto. All you are doin seeing as you read nothing is proving that you no longer care about titcoin and just want either A. the name or B. want the price it has.

Let me just leave this here...

I will no longer comment here, it's clear for everyone to see that you and Gandalf are glory seekers that have no shame.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptominer420

Activity: 450
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:22:01 PM

See I guess I'm a glory seeker for being pro crypto when I have had no part in the coin fork or whatever you choose to call it  Cheesy.

The only point I have made is that Gandelf86 is simply providing a alternative once you release a wallet that combines the 2 there will be a chain split (Fork) making this or your coin TIT or Titty or TIT Legacy.

╖   ╓╖╖                         ╖╖╖ ,
  ▒   ╢▒,@▒▒▒║ ╓╣╝║║*╢  ╢▒╣ ],`]░╢▒▒╖ ▒ ╥╢▒▒▒╢  @╝╢▒
  Ñ▒▒]▒▒` ]`╢║▒╣▒╢▒▒  ╢▒╝▒▒▒  ╢▒╜║▒▒▒╢▒╜  ╢╢║N
 ║╢   ▒▒╜ ║▒▒╢▒▒@@╢▒║  ╢▒╜ ▒ ╙▒▒,║░▒╣ ▒║ ╢▒▒╢▒▒▒»@╢@@╢╜

▬▬  A Miner Built Mining Platform  ▬▬[/url]
Powered by Our Mining Community

prurient

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

See I guess I'm a glory seeker for being pro crypto when I have had no part in the coin fork or whatever you choose to call it  Cheesy.

The only point I have made is that Gandelf86 is simply providing an alternative once you release a wallet that combines the 2 there will be a chain split (Fork) making this or your coin TIT or Titty or TIT Legacy.

We are the Official Developers and like it or not Gandelf86 is impersonating the official developers, anyone that supports that are part of the impersonation.
cryptominer420

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

I'll gladly ask Gandalf86 to change his wording to state this is a code base being kept in the pre-merger code base as a fork alternative to the coin merger, I think that could be better for both parties anyway making it clear that this is a difference of opinion between the community and the development team which in the end would be a forked community continuation of Legacy TITcoin.

prurient

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

I'll gladly ask Gandalf86 to change his wording to state this is a code base being kept in the pre-merger code base as a fork alternative to the coin merger, I think that could be better for both parties anyway making it clear that this is a difference of opinion between the community and the development team which in the end would be a forked community continuation of Legacy TITcoin.

It's important to understand that there is no "Community" with Gandalf86, there are three people including Gandalf86 that are part of the delusion that he is the official developer, nothing can change the screenshots that I have posted to prove that. I have the Titcoin community with me, they are in our Discord, Live chat and communicating to us via email they are all ready to swap and that will happen, exchanges are all on board and we are going ahead with the merger.

I made it very clear to Gandalf86 that he can do his own thing, however, he insisted on moving into our threads and imposing on what we are doing. That had a knock-on effect that forced our hand to identify him for impersonating the developers and he did that without shame or thought about what he was doing. At this stage, everyone can see what is happening and we already have the support of the "Real"TitCoin community.
cryptominer420

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

the big question is which coin are you really continuing as one or the other would no longer exist. as it has been explained you are merging titcoin into tittycoin meaning the original code base for titcoin would be left behind making it open for community take over if some of the community chose to go that route Which is what Gandalf86 is trying to do. I will agree that a fork is a fork. If you merge tit and titty they become something new that neither currently are. I will agree that everything should be clear that he is continuing the legacy chain vs stating it's the official but that can be changed it's all about communication and everyone being civil. Lets not bash each other etc. I have sent a message to Gandalf86 in discord about this as I believe that it should be clear that it is not the official titcoin as that was bought by tittycoin this should be clearly stated as a continuation of the pre merger chain.

Gandalf86 (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:19:37 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 08:19:17 PM by Gandalf86

I made it very clear to Gandalf86 that he can do his own thing, however, he insisted on moving into our threads and imposing on what we are doing. That had a knock-on effect that forced our hand to identify him for impersonating the developers and he did that without shame or thought about what he was doing. At this stage, everyone can see what is happening and we already have the support of the "Real"TitCoin community.

I have no idea where you get that "impersonation" idea from, I have never claimed to be anyone else than myself. I am a Titcoin community member making a new wallet under a new repository that is fully compatible with the original Titcoin wallet. That's it. And the reason why I am doing is is because I want to support the original Titcoin like it used to be since it was created, as a Bitcoin clone with a focus on the adult market.

The DailyTitcoin account has existed for quite some time, I have nothing to do with it, it is operated by someone else who also seems to want the original Titcoin to continue to exist. The Telegram channel called Titcoin Official which you linked is operated by one of our community members (which there are more than 3 of btw.  Wink).

You are taking the Titcoin accounts and want to be called the official developers, yet you want to fork the coin into something entirely different than it currently is. I am just being myself making a new wallet for the Titcoin that we currently have. What is the problem?  Huh  You are free to make any forks or create new coins. No need to accuse me of things or make confusing claims about "official" or "unofficial". There is only one Titcoin blockchain, it can have different clients created by different people.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
tittiecoin

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 07:46:04 PM

I have no idea where you get that "impersonation" idea from, I have never claimed to be anyone else than myself. I am a Titcoin community member making a new wallet under a new repository that is fully compatible with the original Titcoin wallet. That's it. And the reason why I am doing is is because I want to support the original Titcoin like it used to be since it was created, as a Bitcoin clone with a focus on the adult market.

The DailyTitcoin account has existed since the inception of Titcoin, I have nothing to do with it, it is operated by someone else who also seems to want the original Titcoin to continue to exist. The Telegram channel called Titcoin Official which you linked is operated by one of our community members (which there are more than 3 of btw.  Wink).

You are taking the Titcoin accounts and want to be called the official developers, yet you want to fork the coin into something entirely different than it currently is. I am just being myself making a new wallet for the Titcoin that we currently have. What is the problem?  Huh  You are free to make any forks or create new coins. No need to accuse me of things or make confusing claims about "official" or "unofficial". There is only one Titcoin blockchain, it can have different clients created by different people.

You seem to be suffering some memory loss, let me help refresh your memory.

You are impersonating the official Developers, all exchanges and anyone with half a brain can see that you are doing it and trying to act like it is not so just makes you look like more of an unstable character.

My work here is done!

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
cryptominer420

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

LOL I don't know why I find this comical. He stated he made a wallet, you throw in PM's. None of this matters when in time you will go your way as you have all the original accounts, this will go it's own way as there will eventually be a fork one way or the other as one chain will not honor the blocks from the other. as it is now both this wallet and the original titcoin wallet both validate the others transactions. once your wallet is out that merges the 2 chains this will not matter any longer as they will be 2 separate chains.

Also the OP is quite clear in what this is.