Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dump, Dump, DUmp, what is future?  (Read 24028 times)
Thug Life

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:34:34 PM

I think in the nearest future this short correction will end and we will see continue of downtrend. So personally I expect that Ethereum will drop again after SEC decision concerning Bitcoin ETF.
as for me, then the etherium is the most popular and promising coin in the future. The fact is that Bitcoin is a pioneer of crypto currency and its maximum cost is similar to soap bubbles, because there is no real realization of the coin to be able to use in practice.
I a gree with you ethereum is one of the future coins which has a large volume in the market and a very sophisticated platform and I still believe that sooner or later ethereum will replace the position of bitcoin in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:29:01 PM

I know the rule of all markets - the fall always gives way to the growth. In addition, the longer and deeper was the dump - the higher will be the rebound, so i'm waiting big pump in the end of 2018 or beginning of 2019.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:44:51 PM

I know the rule of all markets - the fall always gives way to the growth. In addition, the longer and deeper was the dump - the higher will be the rebound, so i'm waiting big pump in the end of 2018 or beginning of 2019.
It is usually the case. But sometimes, the rebound is very small if you look for example at ZClassic and Hush.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:48:55 AM

Even in btc, last year will never a just another year for crypto. We might never or it will take more years before we will see that amount again in every crypto.
Even though some people might still think that moon is something that happens in the market every year. This is a year of the bears and in occasions like this, it takes a lot of time for the market to get its bearing before even attempting to switch to an uptrend with some great recovery at the end of the day and that is the only time we can get to start thinking of a new ATH as the case may be. The future is still there and nothing has changed it, it only requires some level of patience and smartness to benefit from the future.

Just be patient and calm cause it really happens in the market and do not worry cause the price will pump when there is many investors
Patience! That is all that is needed to be able to make the right decisions in this market. The fact that there is a dump does not mean the future of a market is dead, it is just a phase, and trend changes every now and then, with what we have experienced now occurring again later on in the future. What is important now is to utilize the opportunity this moment brings and certainly try as much as possible to buy into the dips.
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

Look, let's settle down and take a look back. Many altcoins have fallen in price by 70-100 times. But a lot of people who bought them at the peak. Is that normal?
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:41:45 AM

after june my all coin price going down and down, now is lowest prices in 2018 ETH, what you think about market recover time?

Do you want to stay calm?Then forget about your investment for atleast until december,stop looking at market value and stay away from the exchangers so you might prevent yourself from panicking and possibilities of selling at losses

No one knows when is the recovery time cause this volatility market won’t tell us how to find the answer,what’s important is the trust we gave to this community and the faith onour coins
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:10:34 PM

The market will not recover easily as we think because the downtrend keeps on going due to factors that humans also made. The more they dump their crypto holdings, the deeper the cryptocurrencies' price will go down and make the market bleeds more.

5ensei

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

Bear markets can last a lot longer than just a few weeks. This has been over half a year and it is essential that these happens to ensure stable growth. getting rid of weak hands and allowing serious investors to get into certain coins at a good price point will ensure that crypto has a long term future

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:16:10 PM

Bear markets can last a lot longer than just a few weeks. This has been over half a year and it is essential that these happens to ensure stable growth. getting rid of weak hands and allowing serious investors to get into certain coins at a good price point will ensure that crypto has a long term future
I believe if we reduce the rate at which we panic sell and the price manipulation reduce, the market will recover quickly and if there is also good support and high demand for coin especially ethereum.
Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:19:57 PM

The future can be very different, it all depends probably on the moment that is already happening, what is happening now, then it will be with the continuation in the future.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

The future can be very different, it all depends probably on the moment that is already happening, what is happening now, then it will be with the continuation in the future.
But in the next year  I think the market was recovering so if this year is bad year for crypto maybe in the next year will be good and will recover.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

The market will not recover easily as we think because the downtrend keeps on going due to factors that humans also made. The more they dump their crypto holdings, the deeper the cryptocurrencies' price will go down and make the market bleeds more.
I also think so, when everyone is looking forward to and hope the market will recover and the green days will begin. Then the market will shed more blood and the price will be dump deeper. It's so long that the market can really go up again

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

Don't love 1 coin if you know well about cryptocurrency. Did you know about other coin/project that already pump in this bear market, bro? Just spread your fund, if its dumping, you still have other coin/token.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
watashi007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

Don't love 1 coin if you know well about cryptocurrency. Did you know about other coin/project that already pump in this bear market, bro? Just spread your fund, if its dumping, you still have other coin/token.
If we reduce the rate at which we panic sell and the price manipulation reduce, the market will recover quickly and if there is also good support and high demand for coin especially ethereum.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

the future is pump , pump and pump, and next thing is  we all have november rain in money, good luck to you all. keep hodl...aameen
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

I, like everyone else, would like the growth to happen as soon as possible, but I understand that it can take a year or more.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:39:25 AM

after june my all coin price going down and down, now is lowest prices in 2018 ETH, what you think about market recover time?

I don't know man. I mean, everytime the cryptocurrency market increase, suddenly the market go down again, like what happened right now. I'm afraid the market will not recover until the end of the year. Last week the bitcoin price reach $7.3k but the price go down again to $6.4k, up and down, up and down and repeated.
v0nyu

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:58:10 AM

that is called bearish market dude. you shouldnt buy anything at this time
we're better waiting until end year when the market recovery

adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:02:12 AM

I think this is a bad year for Crypto. It takes a long time to edit everything and I think we should give it confidence. Everything is being healed and if we do not give it confidence and always think positively, it will not be able to thrive in the future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

Now everyone is opening the coinmarketcap and watching the greenery Smiley And everyone's wish is that it continues. We'll wait and see....  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: