Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is approaching its usable value  (Read 1552 times)
bitcola (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2011, 08:09:41 PM

I bought it in at 5. Annoyed to see it at $2.50.

This tells me one thing. It is going to go down till it reaches its usable value.

Given that hardly anyone trades in it, I see it plumetting all the way to a matter of cents. It won't even be worth a buck.

Might sell out my tiny holding tonight. Or use it to buy something - anyone got any ideas where I can splurge it on something actually useful?

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2011, 08:16:43 PM

How much do you want to sell? Go to the trade page of the wiki to find stores.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
miscreanity
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 26, 2011, 08:22:39 PM

Understanding capital flows will help bolster your confidence. Right now, there is very little external wealth flowing into or out of Bitcoin. After a period of time, which looks to be relatively short-lived, there is a high likelihood that Bitcoin will resume its gradual ascent in relation to other currencies that are becoming less desirable.

Patience.
bitcola (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2011, 08:33:38 PM

Understanding capital flows will help bolster your confidence. Right now, there is very little external wealth flowing into or out of Bitcoin. After a period of time, which looks to be relatively short-lived, there is a high likelihood that Bitcoin will resume its gradual ascent in relation to other currencies that are becoming less desirable.

Patience.

It can take years for the fundamentals to play out. I don't want to wait years for my 15 bitcoins to be worth $5 each again.

cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 26, 2011, 10:08:58 PM

Patience.

It can take years for the fundamentals to play out. I don't want to wait years for my 15 bitcoins to be worth $5 each again.

or it could take 3 mo.
gewure

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

[#][#][#]

View Profile
October 27, 2011, 12:48:55 AM

I bought it in at 5. Annoyed to see it at $2.50.

This tells me one thing. It is going to go down till it reaches its usable value.

Given that hardly anyone trades in it, I see it plumetting all the way to a matter of cents. It won't even be worth a buck.

Might sell out my tiny holding tonight. Or use it to buy something - anyone got any ideas where I can splurge it on something actually useful?

Silkroad.

buy some drugs, make yourself happy again Wink
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2011, 01:40:03 AM

check out this site, it lists over 700 bitcoin sites you can buy stuff with

http://www.thebitcoinreview.com/

mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2011, 04:17:24 PM

check out this site, it lists over 700 bitcoin sites you can buy stuff with

http://www.thebitcoinreview.com/

Yeah, it's realy nice and all, but did you check if the links actually work?
I tried one and it sent me to one of those 'parked domain, click here for anything you may think you want' pages.
Not a good sign.
skilo

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2011, 10:11:45 PM

Its on its way back up again now, at $3.50 as i type this.

I bought in at $14 then sold when it hit $13 as i noticed a drop starting to happen.

Then it stabilized at $4 for a while then it dropped to $2 or less but im still in at $4, gonna just hang on a see what happens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: