KARM Karmacoin
Franko
Aliencoin
UltraCoin (UTC)
microCoin MRC
DC DynamicCoin
Klondike Coin
Litebar

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [poll locked]i'll start a new post soon  (Read 63707 times)
Vampiro4L

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:24:50 PM

Coinye has been an underdog since it was released. The community behind it is huge and it should get more places to trade it to increase exposure.
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:47:24 PM

Coinye has been an underdog since it was released. The community behind it is huge and it should get more places to trade it to increase exposure.

Coinye it's a spam . Nobody will use a hipster fish coin .
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:31:16 AM

+++++11111

Go SMART!
hover

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 03:12:50 AM

+4

ldibart

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:22:14 AM

voted for vertcoin!
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:35:24 AM

Update 2014.03.07

I have learned about BlackCoin and DarkCoin. But it seems that both of them mining a bit too fast. I am a bit afraid on this.

Follow us on twitter for more information.
https://twitter.com/btc38news

加入我们的BTT用户专属讨论QQ群(投稿、建议、交流):
DarkCoin总量8400w,第一年预计产出1000w左右,目前的产量为360w左右,现已经开采50天左右,这几天算力一直在8-10G(以该币的算法来说 达到这个算力已经是相当恐怖的一件事了),这个速度是可以接受的(大部分币的前期产出都是比较多的,这个可以说是一个潜规则了),如果你用这个条件来压制DarkCoin是不能让人信服的,如果真是要严格按照你的产出速度来作为上币的条件的话,贵平台80%以上的币都是不合格的。
ps:另一方面来讲,以目前的困难度来说开采DRK是没利润的(当然除了有部分电费不用钱的),为什么还有这么多人冒着亏本的事实还在一直开采这个币,也说明了这币的潜力!

darksend都不知道的人。。你认为他会考察过币?只是一个形式而已
tng811

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:16:58 AM

SmartCoin deserves it.

alivecrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:51:32 AM

Coin2, C2 - a 'forward thinking' fork of Litecoin which uses scrypt as a proof of work scheme and is intended for bartering of goods and services. This coin was fully minted within hours of mining the genesis block.

97.5% of the coin will be distributed (given away) to the first 1000 people with a wallet. This will encourage usage of crypto currency among people without the means to mine or technical "know how" and encourage development of crypto currency in the marketplace beyond mining. 

Coin2 prouds itself on being the most greenest and ecofriendly coin, in the crypto space where
precious energy is being wasted just to provide a fair share of the coin. C2 completely eradicates
 the need for mining and only little percentage of hashing power is needed to keep the network working
 and secure.

Please Consider Coin 2 (C2)
Thank you

hover

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 08:36:04 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 09:32:22 AM by hover

Please support hotcoin.
Green, energy-saving, environmental protection.

hover

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 09:37:08 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 04:56:15 PM by hover

Please support hotcoin.

If this is not innovation, what is innovation?

RainbowCoin

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 01:05:39 PM

Please add Rainbowcoin (LGBT)

www.rainbowcoin.info
Miner538

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 02:19:16 PM

CGA is going to be big, no miner / pool abuse. Nice stable coin!

You saw that jump to 20$ last time ?

http://coinmarketcap.com/cga_30.html

It's going to be even higher in the future....
eclipso

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:54:54 PM

I'm pushing for coinye! 

WOOT!

UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:10:52 PM

I understand why peope love doge so much, but i don't get the point after the coinye community. I mean, the regular passerby wouldn't want to deal with a "gayfish" themed currency. It's puzzling to see what are their hopes for the future. Maybe they should have let their coin die, as many others already have.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
coinyewest

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:25:09 PM

Coinye Game Developers LIVE Q&A Video Session:
http://www.twitch.tv/valzargaming

Happening right now!

coinyewest

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:45:12 PM

I understand why peope love doge so much, but i don't get the point after the coinye community. I mean, the regular passerby wouldn't want to deal with a "gayfish" themed currency. It's puzzling to see what are their hopes for the future. Maybe they should have let their coin die, as many others already have.

It's a real life satire that the "masses" can relate to. Humor goes a long way. If Bitcoin and Litecoin and Dogecoin are struggling to really hit that "mass adoption" phase, Coinye can help. It's something people can relate to in real life and we, the devs, are working on making everything about using the coin as simple as possible, things like One-Click Pool Mining so no users have to understand what's going on "under the hood" to start receiving Coinye. "What, I just download this program, install it, click a button, and my computer starts generating free Coinye? Awesome!"

We also were the first coin to make a Youtube tipping bot, setting the precedent for other coins. Go look at the comments sections of Youtube videos. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Vertcoin, Mastercoin, Feathercoin, none of these really fit in with that croud (as awesome as all other cryptocurrencies are!). Coinye fits that bill. It's satirical, it's relatable, it doesn't take itself seriously AT ALL.

We are ultimately trying to be a large gateway into cryptocurrencies for an untapped market. If you support cryptocurrencies, please support us. We are only trying to serve the community at large and we have no gripes against any other coin.

btc38 (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:03:34 AM

Update 2014.03.07

I have learned about BlackCoin and DarkCoin. But it seems that both of them mining a bit too fast. I am a bit afraid on this.

Follow us on twitter for more information.
https://twitter.com/btc38news

加入我们的BTT用户专属讨论QQ群(投稿、建议、交流):
DarkCoin总量8400w,第一年预计产出1000w左右,目前的产量为360w左右,现已经开采50天左右,这几天算力一直在8-10G(以该币的算法来说 达到这个算力已经是相当恐怖的一件事了),这个速度是可以接受的(大部分币的前期产出都是比较多的,这个可以说是一个潜规则了),如果你用这个条件来压制DarkCoin是不能让人信服的,如果真是要严格按照你的产出速度来作为上币的条件的话,贵平台80%以上的币都是不合格的。
ps:另一方面来讲,以目前的困难度来说开采DRK是没利润的(当然除了有部分电费不用钱的),为什么还有这么多人冒着亏本的事实还在一直开采这个币,也说明了这币的潜力!

darksend都不知道的人。。你认为他会考察过币?只是一个形式而已

感谢您的批评。

请问 darksend 是否类似于 coinjoin ?
hover

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 02:21:04 AM

Please support hotcoin.

surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:13:46 AM

the wheel.
ArslanKhalid

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:56:14 AM

I understand why peope love doge so much, but i don't get the point after the coinye community. I mean, the regular passerby wouldn't want to deal with a "gayfish" themed currency. It's puzzling to see what are their hopes for the future. Maybe they should have let their coin die, as many others already have. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: