Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:12:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you use Bitcoin as a practical currency?  (Read 1804 times)
swifer

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:16:16 PM

You can lose money using Bitcoin every day, even if you don't sell it, the price can be lower and you will pay more Bitcoin for the same item. Try it only if you have a store that accepts the closest Bitcoin and if you have a good budget.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:43:25 PM

This is the future we are all hoping for. The time will surely come when bitcoin can be used  practically and virtually for all business transactions in the world without any hindrance just as fiat currency is used.
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:13:42 PM

I am not in any way opposing to your preference for using bitcoin as a practical currency. I just don't find it reasonable. Bitcoin as a currency has it's setback; it's value is very much unstable and transaction processing is way too slow. I am a firm believer in bitcoin as a speculative asset - a get-rich-quick scheme. This is the very reason why i'm determined on holding bitcoins.

gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

I used my cryptocurrency in real life by transferring my funds from a bitcoin wallet to my bank account.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:23:45 PM

Hello All, I have a question.
If I want to use bitcoin as practical or daily currency then what should I do?
Is American express or VISA offer such kind of opportunity so far?
I am very excited to read something special here: https://reliable.cash/t/can-you-use-bitcoin-as-a-practical-currency/33
Specially these are amazing to me:

There are many reasons for bitcoin to be not used as a practical currency. Some are listed here.

• Some users lack the infrastructure required to use bitcoin
    Some users lack the knowledge required to use bitcoin
    It will not be a good solution for day to day purchase
    It takes time to process a transaction that is why it is not practical at all
    Not many stores accept bitcoin as a payment either online or offline
    Stability in pricing
    Strong network infrastructure required for its payment to process

Now I want to purchase my Pizza using Bitcoin Cheesy
What do you think brothers?

will in this scheme maybe bitcoin can we used a practical currency but in selected choices only, and its  depends on its usefulness in the market,therefore being a practical also can depends on the country and its regulation about this cryptocurrency,otherwise if its not allowed of thats country to accept bitcoin because of different technology,then the being practical currency could not be used.

PrissMCclen

Activity: 338
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:47:27 PM

I believe this will transpire very soon,  as cryptocurrency grows,  it's a gradual process

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:17:07 AM

There are many reasons why at this time, you can begin to put the bitcoin to daily use however, there could also e some snags.The market' s price has so far for  a relative period hovered between the $6-8k  however, many things affect the daily ease of use like acceptability amongst business partners. However, if you are able to find one who will accept it then transacting business with the person as per need is possible.
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:54:36 AM

Encrypted digital currency such as Bitcoin is undoubtedly a beneficial attempt for the future monetary system, but any monetary system must first be adapted to the current level of human productivity, technology, and culture. Under the existing centralized production, centralized administrative human productivity and superstructure system. There are still many problems in the use of distributed currency as a universal currency.
jhony525525

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:03:41 AM

I am using bitcoin for buying and selling while it can also be trade for USD so it is a practical currency for me and many like me are having enjoying in crypto and it is the base of crypto market when it's price fall the whole market crash with it.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:15:21 AM

Using bitcoin in day to day life depends on your country of residence, your cycle of friends both offline and online and your level of exposure in the cryptocommunity. I have purchase severally with bitcoin. It may not be applicable in some countries.
FTIFoundation
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:31:46 AM

Yes, most definitely. Leave alone purchasing small products or services. People are having large scale business deals with the currency as bitcoin. It doesn't end here, there are so many amazing alternative coins to bitcoin as well, from which you can make purchases.
Kristinalopez

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:58:17 AM

For countries that prohibit Bitcoin activity or cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency can't be exchanged as currency. That only happens in legitimate countries.
Phan Long

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:15:23 AM

I agree with this idea. Bitcoin is only suitable for large transactions, not suitable for small daily transactions. Because Bitcoin is a virtual currency, it does not have a real value, it needs daily transactions that require modern infrastructure, people's education, government consent, etc.
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:20:52 AM

In fact, there is no good way to use bitcoin or any other coin as money right now. There are big commissions everywhere.

nacareng

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:24:49 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin is used as a practical currency. People in the cryptocurrancy world most often use Bitcoin for most of their transactions online. Today, more and more organizations are starting to accept payments for goods or services with Bitcoin.

gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:35:13 AM

If now in your country bitcoin or crypto have been legalized it is very good to use bitcoin to buy and sell goods, but if for now I still use bitcoin as an investment tool, because in my country bitcoin or crypto are still illegal.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:49:50 AM

There are individual who are doing private home business and they are accepting Bitcoin as payment... You just have to look for them near your location... We have in our community who sell cupcake for Bitcoin..
tradcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:58:30 AM

Still I don’t have sufficient knowledge about it. But as far I am concern there is no such an opportunity to use bitcoin via American express or Visa. But I believe it can be usable if there is an invention of any application.
LastHope99

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

Hello All, I have a question.
If I want to use bitcoin as practical or daily currency then what should I do?
Is American express or VISA offer such kind of opportunity so far?
I am very excited to read something special here: https://reliable.cash/t/can-you-use-bitcoin-as-a-practical-currency/33
Specially these are amazing to me:

There are many reasons for bitcoin to be not used as a practical currency. Some are listed here.

• Some users lack the infrastructure required to use bitcoin
    Some users lack the knowledge required to use bitcoin
    It will not be a good solution for day to day purchase
    It takes time to process a transaction that is why it is not practical at all
    Not many stores accept bitcoin as a payment either online or offline
    Stability in pricing
    Strong network infrastructure required for its payment to process

Now I want to purchase my Pizza using Bitcoin Cheesy
What do you think brothers?

Paying with btc is quite hard these days, but it's excellent for sending money to your friends, for example. Fast transactions to any point in the world. A great use case is already available to everyone.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

You can always use bitcoin, anyhow you want it just like the usual fiat currency. This is possible if the people you are dealing with understand how blockchain technology works. So you need to educate the people around you about how amazing bitcoin is, so you can easily transact businesses with them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: