Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COMC] Commuter Coin | Reward your commute | Now on ProBit Exchange.  (Read 3669 times)
SDHarley (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

Thanks for the news! You are an excellent developer, you do not give up your coins. I will follow you, for your new developments.

Ah cheers, that's nice to read Smiley And no, I don't give up. Once you start something, have to continue, especially if people are invested in it and have dedicated their time or money to it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:19:15 PM

We are now live on *** VaultMex! *** OP updated.

https://vaultmex.com/trade/COMC/BTC

kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

We are happy to announce $COMC (CommuterCoin) listing on VaultMeX!

You can now trade $COMC/BTC on https://vaultmex.com/trade/COMC/BTC with a 0% trading fee.

Official VaultMex thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4987019.0

CommuterCoin $COMC thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5019913.0

Why choose #VaultMex #Exchange? Here's a few reasons:

- 0% trading fees forever;
- Security & anonymity oriented;
- NO KYC, Chinese Traders Welcome
- 100% Uptime & 24/7 Support;
- Wide range of $CRYPTO markets;
- No deposits fees & lowest withdrawals fees.

Enjoy your trading and give us back a feedback about our platform, we are looking forward any good idea!

## Contacts

support@vaultmex.com

freshdesk: https://vaultmex.freshdesk.com/

twitter: https://twitter.com/VaultMex

Discord: https://discord.gg/GwdXFR5

graphics: http://tinypic.com/r/fksh0j/9

Will watch!

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:31:17 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 02:21:42 PM by SDHarley

Still busy with the white paper, also hope to confirm somebody to manage the Discord group in due course. I'm also talking to a PR operation in how to spread the word. Particularly excited about this last fact, will confirm on what occurs.

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

There are a few in the thread who are due bounties - you guys need to PM a wallet address please and I will process them.

Given the measured response so far, I am considering increasing the bounties a little, although it needs to be at a level which still encourages the miners of course.

I'm also aware of the need to submit the coin, at some point perhaps soon, to exchanges such as Nova and Yobit, and see if we can get through their free/sponsored listing gateways.

Don't know about Nova, but do you really want to be listed on Yobit Exchange? It makes a bad impression in my opinion as most scam projects are also traded there.

Ok but in terms of how the exchanged is managed and losing coins etc which others question, I've never had any issues since first using them in July last year. And CMC for example, lists them as a valid exchange against which to secure a CMC listing. And arguably, a CMC listing is where we need to get to (as I did for SocialCoin).

The problem is more that they could just shut down the whole thing right in this second and run away with the money. That doesn't feel very good.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

There are a few in the thread who are due bounties - you guys need to PM a wallet address please and I will process them.

Given the measured response so far, I am considering increasing the bounties a little, although it needs to be at a level which still encourages the miners of course.

I'm also aware of the need to submit the coin, at some point perhaps soon, to exchanges such as Nova and Yobit, and see if we can get through their free/sponsored listing gateways.

Don't know about Nova, but do you really want to be listed on Yobit Exchange? It makes a bad impression in my opinion as most scam projects are also traded there.

Ok but in terms of how the exchanged is managed and losing coins etc which others question, I've never had any issues since first using them in July last year. And CMC for example, lists them as a valid exchange against which to secure a CMC listing. And arguably, a CMC listing is where we need to get to (as I did for SocialCoin).

The problem is more that they could just shut down the whole thing right in this second and run away with the money. That doesn't feel very good.

That applies to any exchange, surely, if the people running it or as suspicious as everybody seems to think they are? There's been well publicized exchanges going tits-up of course but that doesn't mean that every exchange is necessarily going to disappear. And Yobit have been around longer than most.

Anyway, trying to find the time currently to open a voting channel on the Discord group in order to ascertain exactly which (established) exchange has the preference amongst the community. We will see where we go from there.

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:42:59 PM

Date set for publishing of the CommuterCoin White Paper. October 1st. Find out what I intend doing with this coin, what is needed and where we are heading.

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:33:39 PM

Exchange voting now taking place in our Discord channel. Join here:

https://discord.gg/VqN8QZP

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 09:05:18 PM

White Paper published

https://mega.nz/#!ezIjgCxJ!c8NJNjm6KhJWOag5ONeYpuFQ0cDqdDEdqpPveH27-1U

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

That applies to any exchange, surely, if the people running it or as suspicious as everybody seems to think they are? There's been well publicized exchanges going tits-up of course but that doesn't mean that every exchange is necessarily going to disappear. And Yobit have been around longer than most.

Anyway, trying to find the time currently to open a voting channel on the Discord group in order to ascertain exactly which (established) exchange has the preference amongst the community. We will see where we go from there.

It doesn't apply to any exchange to the same degree. Do you think Poloniex will shut down tomorrow and run? Of course not! Do you think Bittrex will shut down and run? Surely not! How about Binance? Any chance that guy runs and hides? No way! How about Yobit? Ever saw a single face? Anything about the people who are behind it?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
uthinkimfukinstupidhans

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:35:04 AM

read the ann and the whitepaper, lots of tech talk but no clear explanation of

- why does this project need a coin/blockchain
- how does the coin work in the ecosystem
- why will the coin have any long term value
- how will the project generate any revenue to pay dev, overheads, future expansion other than sale of the coin itself

mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:02:32 AM

- how will the project generate any revenue to pay dev, overheads, future expansion other than sale of the coin itself

I had the same questions during the reading. So I don’t understand what the blockchain needing is for them except for the possible word in the name and fashion for such projects now. It is realistic to make a project without a blockchain that will work as well and is much more stable.
kubator357

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

I had the same questions during the reading. So I don?t understand what the blockchain needing is for them except for the possible word in the name and fashion for such projects now. It is realistic to make a project without a blockchain that will work as well and is much more stable.

I´ve had same question.
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:19:55 PM

Stay away from this project and this "so called dev" he is proven scammer. Previous scam was SocialCoin now he uses that project just to promote this "new" project and dump on you all. 1 year he make promises and does nothing. Creates 1 min shitty website and "cool" story. Has several accounts and talks with himself on bitcointalk
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED Cool

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

Stay away from this project and this "so called dev" he is proven scammer. Previous scam was SocialCoin now he uses that project just to promote this "new" project and dump on you all. 1 year he make promises and does nothing. Creates 1 min shitty website and "cool" story. Has several accounts and talks with himself on bitcointalk

Which are my other accounts?

SocialCoin has delivered on its roadmap. Check out the iOS and Play stores. It’s poeple like you which put me off trying to achieve anything in the crypto world. You make false accusations and never back them up.

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

To answer the legitimate question as to why this needs a blockchain, it’s because the GDPR-related data of people and their locations is well suited to anonymity enabled through blockchain. Blockchain tech is well suited to this and we are working on ways of using blockchain to drive the solutIon, not just have apps which are used to exchange coins, as we’ve already achieved that.

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:28:17 PM

Regarding the ecosystem, that’s faucet-related to start with so those who run the app receive coins. It’s a mechanism to reward those who contribute data. On value/payments for dev that’s not going to happen unless, and if it gets a good listing because my intention is to market the coin based on part-exchanged premine. Cannot afford to fund this myself, that’s why there is a premine. If the coin succeeds then marketing with transport companies and manufacturers will ensure funds are there to drive it as we go forward. It won’t rely on the coin. It will come from the product itself.

The app itself will be built and we WILL do this, that’s all I can say.

Will answer any other questions anybody has.

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

Which are my other accounts?

SocialCoin has delivered on its roadmap. Check out the iOS and Play stores. It’s poeple like you which put me off trying to achieve anything in the crypto world. You make false accusations and never back them up.

Back home now and have a little more time to post. I’ve asked the mods to look at your comment because it’s my belief that you’re trying to disrupt our honest plans and hard work. From my side, we’ve invested time and effort in SocialCoin and released apps to the live stores (including a long, complicated process with Apple) as per roadmap. We’ve stuck with the coin and maintained our involvement and interest and have proven our dedication to the community, as will shortly become clear.

Thanks, Mark.

TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:56:24 PM

theminingpool.online

CommuterCoin [COMC] SCRYPT algo Added to TheMiningPool.online!

CommuterCoin [COMC]
stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:3063  - Default port for L3 and similar
stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:4063  - High diff port for MRR and NiceHash

the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:00:54 PM

We come down to what do you call scam? Well the wallet and chain werent working for more than a year. You have pathetic webiste which can be done in 4 minutes ( i see redisign just yesterday).  The circ supply jumped all of a sudden from 1m to 4 m and total supply appeared now 75m!?!? We obviosly do not expect to say “yes I am scammer” no scammer does that. There were numerous efforts from us community to help with webdesign , code and exchange listing , but you denied all engagement and stayed solo. The app is pathetic it can be done in less than a day any dev can confirm that, you needed 12 months. So... are you a scammer? After more than a year and your acheivments and price market manipulation, for me yes you are 100%. Even bitconnect guys claim they are not scammers... that doesnt change fact.  Mr Failed dev go get real job and stop stealing people/ investors money. You moved now to other project communter coin- a joke. As if you had great success with soccial shit coin and now making another one ? I am glad you made report to mods I hope they read this and clean you from here you scambag. Making 0 value coins to steal btc

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: