Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 112-billion-korean-money-manager-asks-for-goldman-sachs-crypto expert  (Read 120 times)
Mr.frost (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:43:55 PM

This would do an impact to crypto hopefully.

https://www.ccn.com/112-billion-korean-money-manager-asks-for-goldman-sachs-crypto-experts/
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

I asked Goldman to pass on their know-how in the cryptocurrency area,” Kang said. “Since cryptocurrencies are considered to have potential, and are something many people are watching, we’ll need to learn the strengths and weaknesses. url https://www.ccn.com/112-billion-korean-money-manager-asks-for-goldman-sachs-crypto-experts/
This is so funny I can't stop laughing. I mean really?? Goldman Sachs has crypto experts. Really? What can they possibly advice this poor man. To invest in Goldman Sachs coin? Smiley They even dropped their plans for their own crypto trading desk. That's how familiar they are with the crypto world.
FrozenPhantom

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

i dont think its impact on bit coin market.is Goldman Sachs has crypto experts.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

IMHO Goldman is the main manipulator on the crypto market, hope there will be an investigation about their work from sec and they will be punished.

RottenSteel

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:05:47 AM

This is ridiculous that national postal service operator has asked for advice about crypto currency from Goldman Sachs. Goldman Sachs is a bank and financial investment company which is associated with fiat money and would never say good words about crypto currency.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:39:39 AM

Though South Korea is a rigid territory for cryptocurrencies but if this is true then it will have further impact on the whole crypto scene there. I just hope Goldman Sachs and Korea Post comes up with something that will help with adoption of cryptos in Asia. No big expectations right now.
cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

I hope that will help with the scenario circulating around cryptocurrencies in South Korea but the possibility of that happening is looking very grim right now. If Korea Post is just looking for their own profit then there is not much room for mass adoption and with Goldman Sachs the chance will be getting thinner.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: