Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is going down, is it a good time to hold the coin?  (Read 2502 times)
Shitcoins Whale

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

Right now, we are in a bear market that has lasted for close to 8 months. No one knows for sure how long more it'll last. It also depends on your risk appetite, and whether or not losing that $500 will make an impact on your life.

- For a safer route, I'd recommend BTC. In such a market, it'd be a gamble to purchase any altcoins. Your best bet would still be BTC. However, of course, don't expect any insane gains.

- For a riskier route, I'd recommend you try out masternodes. There are a ton of masternode coins available, you can find them on masternodes.online. Most of the new coins provide insane ROI and would be good for quick flips. However, due to the low liquidity of many not so well known masternode coins, the fluctuations in price can be quite scary. If that $500 means the world to you, I wouldn't recommend this choice.

I agree on the first part of this recommendation, but not the second part. Too many masternodes around and they are all tanking and most of them will probably die.
As an alternative to BTC I would chose some good altcoin which has lost a lot in this bear market, like Ethereum or Waves or Neo.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadpool02

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:02:14 PM

it is quite common for the market to rise up and go down. You don't have to panic. Just hold your coins because the market will definitely go up. 
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:18:07 PM

I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018
The current situation Ethereum is the best place to invest in crypto platform. This scenario you can buy more than 2 Ethereum so it should be big profit in future and many altcoins hunters are eagerly waiting for this moment so should buy know it will be a right choice for your future career.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:19:47 PM

Yes it is very good time to hold those coins of yours because you never knew what will happen next but if you buy more that woild give you a lot of profits but keep in mind that buy only that you are sure and dont be greedy
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

I realize that the market is down right now but for sure I will not sell at such low prices. I prefer to hold no matter what
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018
The most common quote for such questions is "buy low and sell high" which seems common sense but the question literally says "should I sell low" which contradicts the common quote, quite scary to think about because people are considering selling at a low price when they can just wait until the price goes back up, now I do not expect you to keep holding if you need money for your life expenses however if you do not need the money and just asking for financial reasons than you need to reset your thinking and go back a pace and see the basics.

No you do not sell when the market is going down, yes it is correct to hold when its going down.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:59:02 PM

I did this. I bought an ethereum today. The price was very good. This is my advice.
marvel21

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:37:24 PM

If you have possibility to frose your capital for long time you can continue to hold. Why not. Market will restore I think.

Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:41:04 PM

If the market is down I really don't advice you to sell because trust me you will only regret in a very few days to come. I have been there before and you will not like that feeling at all. Hold till you get good income out of your investments.

wenzhuor

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:27:12 PM

I suggest buying a lot of altcoin coins is a very good choice because the market is now unpredictable.
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:28:58 PM

Most of the trader know when its the time to hold or cutloss. Depends on the market nowadays, I'm sure I'm gonna sell my coin off rather than hold.
bluesmoke

Activity: 123

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

Do you think selling could be good idea during bear market? Wrong, hold all your coins until you get 50% profits of your initial investment.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
GoldenShark

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:01:23 AM

I will recommend you to start with the mighty Bitcoin. The starting should be with the king crypto and this will help you on later phases. The price of bitcoin will rise very high sooner or later. SO it is the safest to go for it.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:25:31 AM

Why don't you try researching Ethereum?
Some people have started buying now, I think ethereum is a good place to start investing now because the price has fallen deep enough and sooner or later it will probably fly soon.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:31:13 AM

Well mate, crypto market today is not in good shape. If you start investing in cryptocurrency, bear in mind that warning now is very low. But this is the best time to invest in different coins. I suggest you to invest and buy bitcoin and ethereum since prices is very low and hold it for a while. This time is not the best you sell oiler coins, it is the best time to hold and wait for the market to bullish. Market trends for sure will goes up in the end of the last quarter of the year.
Sure sure

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:35:31 AM

Yes has we are holding the market will continue falling and when there is no order to buy again buy the investors they start bringing normal price till market pump again
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:38:23 AM

People may advice ETH, you can try to invest half of your capital there, but don't forget to buy bitcoin because this will also explode in the future and even until December 2018. Invest on good coins before the market soar high again, take the risk or you will regret later on because you miss this chance to have more coins.
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:42:45 AM

This is a good time to buy and hold Bitcoin and altcoins as all cryptos are on a discount these days  Smiley

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:49:55 AM

Definitely yes, their is no other procedure to save your coins in losing out the capital investment in this critical market trends. Holding coins in just a few months will help you realized that its never too late to make a future. In a case that this is a temporary a drop down of supply and demand in a market.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

yes this is a good time to hold, because I am sure the market price will not go down too long and soon the market price will increase again and give us all profit, so I suggest to buy coins now because the market price down.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: