Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:59:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Build Program Failure  (Read 1367 times)
Massacre (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2011, 07:05:35 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2011, 02:52:52 PM by Massacre

Hello, I recently was informed about the world of Bitcoins and I decided to dive in.  Unfortunately, I have failed in my efforts for unknown reasons and am hoping that someone out there will be able to recognize and help me to correct the program.

I'm currently running an overclocked i7 920 with two Radeon 4870s.  I have used the official Bitcoin client successfully, but I'd rather use a program that utilizes the GPUs.  I initially attempted to use the GUI associated with m0mchil's python miner, which failed to produce any results overnight.  It was able to connect, but was stuck at "Shares: 0 accepted."

I have attempted to use the command line-based program, but this has failed as well.  The details of the output are in the image that I have linked below:

http://img163.imageshack.us/i/bitcoinfail1.jpg/

Any help is appreciated.  Thank you!

Edit:  I run into the same type of error message when I attempt to run any of the OpenCL demos in GPU Caps Viewer.  I have uninstalled/reinstalled ATI Stream several times, and have received the same error message each time.

Additionally, when I run the kernel analyzer program, I get a message along the lines of "cannot find the il for RV770."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: