Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:35:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily trading experience  (Read 3498 times)
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:09:29 AM

Hey everybody I want to share my trading experience with these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-3% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading.
I will suggest you first start with small trades until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
I do not really think it is a good idea to become a day trader when you seem to be so new in this market, I know that it's very exciting to think about making money by just watching the charts all day, but without a doubt day trading is the most difficult way to earn money in the market and it's something that only those that have a lot of experience and have made a lot of profits should try.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:13:22 AM

Hey everybody I want to share my trading experience with these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-3% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading.
I will suggest you first start with small trades until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
There's no harm in joining a discord as long as it's not required to pay or something like that, according to a group like this it is very helpful for new traders who don't know where to study. besides the sign that you get from the community you also have to hone your skills regarding trading on your way, my experience of getting 1-3% in the daily trade is quite easy but you can also lose 1-3% easily.
There is certainly no harm, but there is a huge harm in joining just following basically what is being posted by someone if you do not have the knowledge to be able to make decisions yourself. I know a lot of people always want the easy way out but in reality there is no easy way out and the only thing you can do is to find a way to learn, make sure you have the great knowledge to make a decision that even if you have to follow some channel for calls, you can know if it is a suitable one or not and what to do in case anything goes wrong.

I am trading almost everyday but not opening and closing same position within a day lol. Kidding apart, day trading is not a way to trade cryptos whereas positional way of trading like holding and then booking profit is the only way I do experience here in this crypto world.
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:21:13 AM

Thank you for your recommendation, since I am not that adept in trading yet, I've
been searching for some great channels to help me in my trades. Will check this out!
We are new, should learn frequently, and should not blame anything, I'm just like you are new to this market and are now also involved in signature campaigns.
If you have trading experience then you will proceed for further success in it and may be able to diversify into many coins so that you will be having more trading sources and the outcome will be better. On the other hand if you have only one trading source then it may result in loss if you make some mistake but this will recover your loss if you have trading with multiple sources.
Diversion into many trading sources is good option but not the better for every one cause a newbie in crypto currency trading will definitely loose his fund if have many trading sources cause it yet to know how to handle a coin. Therefore, the things is newbie should try bitcoin trading first or use bit trading if want to have many trading source.
Trying bitcoin is a good trading experience for beginners, but you have to run with a small amount and also have to always focus on daily trading, because it will be used as a good experience and certainly if you have daily trading experience will give you big profits.
Zipposs (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:29:05 AM

I do not really think it is a good idea to become a day trader when you seem to be so new in this market, I know that it's very exciting to think about making money by just watching the charts all day, but without a doubt day trading is the most difficult way to earn money in the market and it's something that only those that have a lot of experience and have made a lot of profits should try.

Who said I'm new in trading, seems like you did not check the group either Smiley Worth a try, you'll learn a lot of things!
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

It's Ok to take some profit now daily because lots of altcoins and tokens ico getting drop's its price even the project looks good but im buying only coins in a low price and start to hold it for a long term.
Daily trading is good but its kinda risky also, why? because you can lose your money on a daily basis it is not always what you wanted before trading it gets harder because of increasing number of trader which causes the price movement. In order to fully maximize your trading profit, i would suggest just to invest on quite older ones and never trust newly list coins.
Zipposs (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

Daily trading is good but its kinda risky also, why? because you can lose your money on a daily basis it is not always what you wanted before trading it gets harder because of increasing number of trader which causes the price movement. In order to fully maximize your trading profit, i would suggest just to invest on quite older ones and never trust newly list coins.

Some newly listed coins are also good. When they get listed on a big exchange like Binance their price usually jump 5-10 times.
Mihail.B

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

Agree with many here. It is very difficult for beginners to trade and there is a big risk to lose everything. and even more so now in such a red market. As for me, so now you need to buy fundamental coins and hold. As for signals, I personally do not trust
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:36:09 PM

a good experience for beginners who want to trade cryptocurrency, and the most important thing is how to hold back emotionally in trading, because if you can't control your emotions then everything will run out and make new traders afraid to trade again, I add to beginners to you must be know money management for in order to get maximum benefits and have a little risk of loss
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:40:23 PM

a good experience for beginners who want to trade cryptocurrency, and the most important thing is how to hold back emotionally in trading, because if you can't control your emotions then everything will run out and make new traders afraid to trade again, I add to beginners to you must be know money management for in order to get maximum benefits and have a little risk of loss
Emotional control is the most important component to be able to manifest ourselves in getting a comfortable situation in trading. With good emotional control, we have the opportunity to take the right momentum. When we fail to control emotions, we will get closer to panic and this will make us fail and eventually make us lose. right consequences when someone tries to achieve success in trading.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

if I may know, in what ways do you analyze the market? can this be trusted? can the analysis you provide be accounted for? Is your analysis sure that it can provide benefits for members?

It is not my analysis, I'm a part of a community of day traders. The analysis is a depth chart based on buy\sell orders book. Come check it out, it's free community with a lot of genuine and helpful people.
I appreciate your work, at least this is an attempt to help members analyze trade. however, trade is entirely private property and every decision must be determined by itself.

It's a well-managed group I must say. But agreed with you, every decision on placing an order or selling holds should be under your intellectual decision based on a technique. You can't give your trust to them that easily. What if they are whales and is trying to just get the market on their side.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

From one hand 1% per day will make you a millionaire soon. From other, if you pay %0.5 trading fees and coins will pump 3-5x that's so weird to waste time on. Crypto is so exiting
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:04:46 PM

this is a very pleasant invitation, and I think with a 1-3% profit every day it is already quite large, and can generate huge profits if we use large capital.
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:48:54 AM

it seems the way p&d groups and this free signal service operates looks the same.the channel also offers upgraded membership where ofcourse you can get a advance signal before they provide it to the members with free subscription.You've been actively posting about your trading experience in the forum but actually your more on promoting and recruiting members in that channel..

so,can you explain what's the difference of this free signal service to pump and dump group?

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:49:37 AM

your experience really helps other traders to make a profit but I personally still fear to do dayly trading in many altcoins, I only do some short-term trading in some altcoins that have fast value movements
Day trading is certainly not for everybody and it takes some level of experience, knowledge and discipline to be able to make the right moves when it comes to day trading. Certainly, what a lot of people do not understand is that it is more risky simply because you can be making some terrible mistakes if you do not have a strategy and can lose a lot in the process. For those who are always ready to learn, take their time to practice, it can be a whole lot worth it in the long run.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:55:13 AM

Trading on a daily basis requires extensive knowledge, the market never allows us to make a profit if based solely on luck, so in my opinion newcomers should start trading for a long time. . Do not invest in surfing. very high risk

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:34:40 AM

From one hand 1% per day will make you a millionaire soon. From other, if you pay %0.5 trading fees and coins will pump 3-5x that's so weird to waste time on. Crypto is so exiting
In my opinion you wont even get 1% per day because thats an outrageous amount of return. Just do the basic math and you can see it will give back 100% in 100 days. Does that even seem possible for anybody to acquire? - use your common sense. Pumped up coins may not be sustained for long but if you do manage to buy some shitcoin and it gets pumped then you are just lucky that you got into that coin. Dont rely on the day trading pump groups; they sell when you buy so they actually make profit.

Trading on a daily basis requires extensive knowledge,
And experience which wont happen unless you start trading yourself. Roll Eyes

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

Trading on a daily basis requires extensive knowledge, the market never allows us to make a profit if based solely on luck, so in my opinion newcomers should start trading for a long time. . Do not invest in surfing. very high risk

Good knowledge combined with good self control will be required to start daily trading because not all the time the price movement will be in our favor. There will be a hard time when the price against us for a long period of time and we have to make fast and best decision.

Zipposs (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:47:58 PM

And experience which wont happen unless you start trading yourself. Roll Eyes

EXACTLY!
Zipposs (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

Any good resources on money management online that you recommend?
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

In my opinion someone starts trading with small capital, they will be motivated to continue to earn income every time so that in this way they automatically have patience. Only one thing we need to remember. Don't be too greedy and satisfied if we can make a pretty good income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: