Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:19:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily trading experience  (Read 3498 times)
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:50:30 PM

Today's trading is difficult, so in my opinion, you should focus on holding, waiting for the opportunity in the long run, do not rush to sell your coins soon, because they are very cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

The daily trading that I have experienced is very terrible and you have to be able to make very fast movements because if you cannot do fast movements it will be very difficult to get profits in daily trading.
Zipposs (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:19:17 PM

The daily trading that I have experienced is very terrible and you have to be able to make very fast movements because if you cannot do fast movements it will be very difficult to get profits in daily trading.

That's why I'm sharing this group, so you'll be part of a traders community that chat in real time and encourage or hold yourself from making stupid decisions.  You set your buy and sell, protect with a stop loss, and you're good to go.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:03:30 PM

For a successful trading day, I think that the market trend is a very necessary thing for investors to grasp because it helps investors anticipate the market trend to get the best deal. Investing in cryptocurrency is never easy, so if you want to succeed you have to keep trying.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:20:18 AM

Hey everybody I want to share my trading experience with these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-3% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading.
I will suggest you first start with small trades until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
actually I also want to go back to trading daily, but there is no capital. I'm happy with you sharing your discord channel. I will try to join. even though there is no capital yet, so I can see your channel predictions, and suggest your best advice to daily traders. Hopefully your help in price analysis will make you guys successful in trading. Wink
Jateng

Activity: 1221
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:02:42 AM

Hey everybody I want to share my trading experience with these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-3% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading.
I will suggest you first start with small trades until you become more knowledgeable and calm.

Congrats to you. I do not experience that yet (to earn 1-3% everyday ) . Meaning to say, by the end of the month you already gain 30%. I do trade but it is only when I got my payment in bounties and payment is bounties is not everyday. The shortest time it takes to receive my tokens is 1month after 3 to 4 of participating. The difference is, I got one big shoot but you got yours little by little. Maybe I'll try the everyday trading to see which is more effective.

Zipposs (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:59:35 AM

actually I also want to go back to trading daily, but there is no capital. I'm happy with you sharing your discord channel. I will try to join. even though there is no capital yet, so I can see your channel predictions, and suggest your best advice to daily traders. Hopefully your help in price analysis will make you guys successful in trading. Wink

You can start effectively as small as 100-200$, doing 2% daily and with compound interest and 100% reinvest you should have around 600-1200$ within 3 months. Do the math with your own numbers here: http://compoundaily.com/. Good luck!
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

Thank you for your advice about start with small quantity because market condition is not always same with our analysis. Know the field is needed to understand how it works but using " free crypto call " is bad for me even have great result at the beginning. When I replace with signal, bot or expert opinion, I have really bad result. My knowledge not increase and some times I should cut loss to protect my asset. Lean to believe your self, that's my answer.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Japinat

Activity: 2926
Merit: 675

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

You can start effectively as small as 100-200$, doing 2% daily and with compound interest and 100% reinvest you should have around 600-1200$ within 3 months. Do the math with your own numbers here: http://compoundaily.com/. Good luck!
You are a genius if you can make that consistent gain.
You do not need to start a small amount actually if you can make that 2% daily profit, in reality in trading it's easier than done because there
are a lot of challenges during the actual practice especially in the bear market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

For a successful trading day, I think that the market trend is a very necessary thing for investors to grasp because it helps investors anticipate the market trend to get the best deal. Investing in cryptocurrency is never easy, so if you want to succeed you have to keep trying.
You can do things by having a simple plan and do execute it. These things might guide us and absolutely  helping to succeed. 
Yeah,  crypto investment is not easy as it have a strong volatility market but then,  you can anticipate these through planning ahead.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:01:58 PM

Today's trading is difficult, so I recommend you engage in holdings, do not trade under very risky days and be able to lose big capital.
Zipposs (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

Today's trading is difficult, so I recommend you engage in holdings, do not trade under very risky days and be able to lose big capital.

How can you loose big money if you protect yourself with a 1% stop loss?
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

Trading is usually not recommended for newbies as they lose money too easily. For the experienced ones, their best bet is to stick with strategies. I'd like to know how to trade. Are there books, tutorials, courses that can teach one how to trade?

Zipposs (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:27:19 PM

Trading is usually not recommended for newbies as they lose money too easily. For the experienced ones, their best bet is to stick with strategies. I'd like to know how to trade. Are there books, tutorials, courses that can teach one how to trade?

Come and join the community, you will learn a lot new information regarding day trading. You will be answered all your questions and more. The guys there are really friendly and helpful!
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

seems like you did not check the group either Smiley Worth a try, you'll learn a lot of things!
I have never been a fan of trying to copy others before making a trade, as I do always believe in trying to do my own thing, but it is something that is worth checking out. In trading, we all learn everyday one way or the other and in that case, you can build on your own experience and get to know how to do things better over time.

Absolutely, one cannot say there is always going to be a 100% successful trade but one way or the other, it is always better you have some clue before deciding to follow others when it comes to making decisions. Like most other people here, I am also preferring in just holding my coins rather than trying for daily some profits. Due to my day job, trading actively is not at all possible for me and simply buying and holding for months to years just getting me more than what I am earning from my job. Then why should I look for anything that is more riskier and more importantly not suitable for my schedule.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

How can you loose big money if you protect yourself with a 1% stop loss?
People lose big money because they do not even understand the importance of using stop loss in a trade. Come to think of it though, how will someone who is totally and absolutely ignorant of what they are doing even be able to understand how to make use of a stop loss to make a good trade.
People these days are always in a haste to want to make money and that makes them rush the process of learning, practising and trying as much as possible to be able to do things right before taking the real step. Someone who is just entering the market blindly in most cases, will always buy at the wrong positions, sell wrongly and never make use of stop loss, because they are ignorant.

Zipposs (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:07:04 PM

People lose big money because they do not even understand the importance of using stop loss in a trade. Come to think of it though, how will someone who is totally and absolutely ignorant of what they are doing even be able to understand how to make use of a stop loss to make a good trade.
People these days are always in a haste to want to make money and that makes them rush the process of learning, practising and trying as much as possible to be able to do things right before taking the real step. Someone who is just entering the market blindly in most cases, will always buy at the wrong positions, sell wrongly and never make use of stop loss, because they are ignorant.

Exactly my point!
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:38:07 AM

Thank you for your recommendation, since I am not that adept in trading yet, I've
been searching for some great channels to help me in my trades. Will check this out!
We are new, should learn frequently, and should not blame anything, I'm just like you are new to this market and are now also involved in signature campaigns.
If you have trading experience then you will proceed for further success in it and may be able to diversify into many coins so that you will be having more trading sources and the outcome will be better. On the other hand if you have only one trading source then it may result in loss if you make some mistake but this will recover your loss if you have trading with multiple sources.
Diversion into many trading sources is good option but not the better for every one cause a newbie in crypto currency trading will definitely loose his fund if have many trading sources cause it yet to know how to handle a coin. Therefore, the things is newbie should try bitcoin trading first or use bit trading if want to have many trading source.
Trying bitcoin is a good trading experience for beginners, but you have to run with a small amount and also have to always focus on daily trading, because it will be used as a good experience and certainly if you have daily trading experience will give you big profits.
It is indeed a very good trading experience for beginners and there is certainly no doubt about that, but at the same time, it could be a bad experience for some since they do not get to do the needful before entering the trading world. The essence of trading is to make profit off what you are doing and there is no way you can make such profit without at least knowing what you are doing, and as long as you are good at what you do, that is what makes the experience exciting.
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

Thanks a lot! I've been searching for something like that long enough.
Agree, if one has only entered crypto trading, it's better to start with small trades. In this case there is no use in making a rush.
bradshe1

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

Hello everyone!
I have recently entered the crypto market and joined CEX (https://cex.io/) by recommendation. Has someone tried this platform? If so, could you please share your experience? Any suggestions would be appreciated as well!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: