Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:49:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily trading experience  (Read 3498 times)
Zipposs (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:10:07 PM

My daily trading experience using a lot of capital, if I have a lot of capital I will make a profit by trading daily, trading daily I like very much and I often use daily trading

This is a nonsense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:39:11 PM

New information or just buy signals? I don't believe that anyone can make profits everyday especially that we are in a bear season throughout this year. Those guys are just taking advantage of you by telling the coins that are going to soar at any moment but the truth is that they just want you guys buy it so they can profit easily.

Why don't you come  then and check it for yourself, it is absolutely free, and you will meet other day traders and discus your concerns. And then your opinion will change and you'll learn a ton of new stuff.
Yes it's true, that day trading is a real thing and many people do it. Day trading makes use of every situation that exists and even though the profits are few. Day Trading focuses on an advantage, day trading does not require large profits because the most important is the quantity of coins traded. For me the stability of the income earned every day will be far better than waiting a long time to get the big profits that could not be obtained. This is one of the strategies in trading, strategy also requires calm, patience and accuracy in seeing every momentum that exists.
sevenjoy

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

I didn't do it, I had a bad experience with daily trading.
this is risking all my money for a 2% profit. I think I'm too greedy so trading becomes difficult. no longer want to do it.
Well, I don't have that kind of experience either, because so far I've only been selling coins, and I rarely buy coins. well, so I might trade for a long time. however, of course trading daily will make a good profit if you get it, but every day you will be faced with risk.
Sometimes regret will strike in our face when we see the price arise the time you sell it. Usually, day trading requires a lot of time and focus to be able to really earn. It is good for some coins that weren't that established yet, a project that we weren't sure if we will be able to survive in this bear market.
You have a bad experience of daily trading means that you have no experience of daily trading. I admit that trading on daily basis is not easy and you will have to work hard and consistently. Your decisions will make you rich or poor. Right decision on the right time or wrong decision on the right time, right decision on the wrong time or wrong decision on the wrong time. This is the formula of making or losing money in daily trading.
bitcoinMyLife

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

although very little profit is not an important problem there are still advantages because many people lose their money and lose when the market is unstable like this
Yes, this is true, take advantage, even a little, rather than wanting something big, but in the end our capital is trapped because prices in the market are unstable. With big capital, when you get the slightest profit every day it's very good, so if you do it over and over again, there will be many advantages even if it starts from a little to profit.
When you realize that the market is very low and there is no trading then you should hold your coins and not to trade for some time. When the market gives green signals, you can start then and try to give as much time as you can to avail this opportunity. Neither good times nor bad times remain for long, because this is cryptocurrency world and the situation can change anytime.
Zipposs (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:12:55 PM

When you realize that the market is very low and there is no trading then you should hold your coins and not to trade for some time. When the market gives green signals, you can start then and try to give as much time as you can to avail this opportunity. Neither good times nor bad times remain for long, because this is cryptocurrency world and the situation can change anytime.

You can trade in bear market as well as in bull market, it doesn't matter really, you are day trading. You can make profit in any market. Come and join the community, you'll learn a lot of stuff. There's no need in holding and waiting, you can may money every day, and slowly compound interest will increase your stack significantly! Check it put it is free.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:52:08 AM

It's not rational to trust trading decisions to anyone. Its need understand that, having such a resource, people can always abuse it for their own selfish purposes. For example is the banal pump of the coin they need. You can get acquainted with points of view, but trading on signals is the last thing.
And even if it's not rational there are a lot of people that are looking for something like that, and the reason is simple they do not want to make the effort to try to find good coins to invest by themselves, they know it's hard and they do not want to learn because they are too lazy, that is why they are depending on the information given by other people to try to earn money.
tanglong

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:30:48 AM

I find that day trading is only suitable for people with a lot of experience in trading. Beginners can not earn profit day.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:47:37 AM

Yes, this is true, take advantage, even a little, rather than wanting something big, but in the end our capital is trapped because prices in the market are unstable. With big capital, when you get the slightest profit every day it's very good, so if you do it over and over again, there will be many advantages even if it starts from a little to profit.
A little profit, but if it comes every day, I think that's a good thing. There are some people who don't always have a smooth plan, so instead of getting a profit they experience losses. If given two choices. Firstly, we get huge profits, but we also experience huge losses. Secondly, we never experience a loss, but the profits we get are very little. I think the dominant choice will fall in the second choice, because many people are more interested in stability.

Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:56:51 AM

A little profit, but if it comes every day, I think that's a good thing. There are some people who don't always have a smooth plan, so instead of getting a profit they experience losses. If given two choices. Firstly, we get huge profits, but we also experience huge losses. Secondly, we never experience a loss, but the profits we get are very little. I think the dominant choice will fall in the second choice, because many people are more interested in stability.
Having a small profit but consistent is good, no one makes daily profit in trading so let's forget about that goal.
What we need is to stay realistic so we can always come up with a realistic approach in implementing our strategy to achieve our goal which is to be profitable.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:12:35 AM

I have a daily trading experience, I can get a lot of profit within one day but it is better after you get the profit out of the coin and as much as possible to not go into the coin again so you do not get losses and so you are not stuck in the price which is very expensive.
Nexus77

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

I have a daily trading experience, I can get a lot of profit within one day but it is better after you get the profit out of the coin and as much as possible to not go into the coin again so you do not get losses and so you are not stuck in the price which is very expensive.
controlling lust is important so that we can benefit because now of course more and more projects are scam and we must be careful in following them
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:59:08 AM

I find that day trading is only suitable for people with a lot of experience in trading. Beginners can not earn profit day.
Absolutely correct, daily deals are suitable for some people with long experience in the market, beginners should not, beginners should buy ETH or BTC to hold for long periods of time, so It is safe and can be beneficial to you initially. This is the motivation for you to learn and analyze for the next time.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:13:27 AM

controlling lust is important so that we can benefit because now of course more and more projects are scam and we must be careful in following them
Indeed, it should be if we have already benefited a lot from being unable to desire to get a bigger thing back. because of course now more and more fraudulent projects and we must be careful

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:35:43 AM

Transparent processing is very difficult, demanding and requires a lot of attention. The reason for this is that the price fluctuation that occurs during the day should be constantly monitored and that intensive information is needed to perform these procedures. There are so many details that need to be taken into account when performing daily operations, which unfortunately cannot continue in a way that the inexperienced person can achieve a permanent profit margin. In short, knowledge and experience accumulation is necessary to do these operations.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:29:50 AM

This is one of the first things that you learn if you read or if you watch videos about trading, day trading is not for the novice, day trading is only an activity for those that are expert traders and yet there are many people that try to make money that way and as you may guess they lose their money since it is impossible to trade effectively in such short time frames.
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:12:12 AM

Daily trading is too much risky than long term trading but daily trading is profitable too. Before starting daily trading at first you need to proper knowledge about trading and crypto market. I don't do daily trade because i think it will too much risky to all but if you have enough amount to do trade and afford losses then you do it and make profit. Best of luck.         
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

my experience when trading daily I can get very much profit and I use a lot of capital, I will also do daily trading when the cryptocurrency price movements in the market are crowded, when it is not crowded then I will not dare because the risk of getting stuck is too high .
Zipposs (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:07:27 PM

my experience when trading daily I can get very much profit and I use a lot of capital, I will also do daily trading when the cryptocurrency price movements in the market are crowded, when it is not crowded then I will not dare because the risk of getting stuck is too high .

Choose coins with volume bigger than 1000 btc.
Zipposs (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:54:17 PM

New information or just buy signals? I don't believe that anyone can make profits everyday especially that we are in a bear season throughout this year. Those guys are just taking advantage of you by telling the coins that are going to soar at any moment but the truth is that they just want you guys buy it so they can profit easily.

These are trading ranges, where is safe to buy and where it's ok to sell.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:21:03 PM

good link, and maybe it can help people who want to read it. in trading cryptocurrency we really need to be able to understand ways to overcome emotional trading. and your suggestion is to start by doing small trades and making them calmer, that's a very good suggestion. thank you for the link that you shared.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: