Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Introduction & my journey to the crypto world  (Read 192 times)
Bountyhonter (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:11:40 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 03:38:54 AM by Bountyhonter

Hello everyone,
I am a newbie to the cryptocurrency world and definately a late-comer.

My journey into the crypto world started last year when i was invited to a telegram faucet bot which later turned out to be scam, then later on i came across an airdrop topic on a forum which led me to a whatsapp group which i joined then i participated in a telegram bot airdrop called Bitcoin white (BTW) and some other airdrops for like a week then i stopped particpating in airdrop and never opened the group chat again.

Then ealier this year i decided to check what was going on in the group then luckily for me the topic they where all taalking about was how 1 BTW (bitcoin white) was $0.74/1 and i had 1500, i was very happy and sold only 500 which am regreting because i still have my remaining 1000 BTW (Bitcoin WHite) with me even till now and it's now nearly worthless, then i decided to check my eth wallet to check which coin i had received there, i didn't see anything then i realised that my wallet wasn't Ecr20 compatible, it was really painful so i asked the group how i could get an Ecr20 compatible wallet and i was told to get Imtoken wallet app or use myetherwallet site or metamask chrome extension for pc so i decided to get the Imtoken app then that's how i began doining airdrop and never quit, then last month someone sent me a link to a topic on this forum explaining what bounties was and how to partispate in them. So that's how i also started bounties.

I'm still not sure how much i can contribute to this forum or even if there is anything i can contribute because there are lots of crypto masters here. I'am sure most of my posts will just be my bounty reports, but i just decided to post my introduction and my crypto journey.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:06:12 AM

I think you have the same story with most of newbies here. Your English is not good enough and quite difficult to read. Besides of doing airdop and bounty, you should improve your English, learn more about Blockchain and cryptocurrency. It will help you a lots.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:08:44 AM

I'm still not sure how much i can contribute to this forum or even if there is anything i can contribute because there are lots of crypto masters here.
There is always someone knowing less about cryptos/Bitcoin than you. Help them. You will contribute greatly because of that.
While doing that, you will gain new knowledge about crypto's in general for sure. Win win situation.
Bountyhonter (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:31:19 AM

I think you have the same story with most of newbies here. Your English is not good enough and quite difficult to read. Besides of doing airdop and bounty, you should improve your English, learn more about Blockchain and cryptocurrency. It will help you a lots.
Ok, thanks for the advice. I will try to learn more about blockchain and Cryptocurrency

crypt0j0e

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:46:05 AM

First of all welcome and congratulations on your gains from BTW. You shouldn't have any regrets as you made a nice little profit from an airdrop that didn't require a capital investment. Yes, you could have made more if you sold it all back when the crypto market was hot but that's beside the point. We all have to start somewhere but the awesome thing is that you're here now and still involved in the crypto space. As you become more familiar with cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology you can then share your experiences with others. Just keep learning and researching and eventually you will have the confidence to help others that are new to crypto or looking to get started.

Verity the Real-Time Decentralized Oracle
Register Today! (https://alpha.verity.network/?referral=AE33164)
MinerOpps

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:23:21 AM

Welcome to the new world!
You started a big journey!
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:34:26 AM

You are not a newbie anymore and you're not a late comer. I don't call people that are getting in recently as late comers.

You just contributed by sharing your experience with those telegram bot faucet scams so the new comers will learn and extract your experience if ever they will encounter one of it.  Don't just use the forum to keep on reporting your bounty post, if you see some newbies that are struggling with a thing that you know, help them.
Hagmonar

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:18:53 PM

Actually you can help in a lot of ways
1. Avoid shitposting and replying on megthreads - This is the most basic thing that you need to master even though you are not smart enough when it come to the field of cryptocurrency. Its just we are maintaining the usefulness of the forum

2. Read all the stuff that you think is useful and will benefit  you in your journey to practice yourself in having discussion about some of the difficult topics especially when it comes to technical discussions.  Grin
Pinkprint

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

Hello everyone,

My journey into the crypto world started last year when i was invited to a telegram faucet bot which later turned out to be scam, then later on i came across an airdrop topic on a forum which led me to a whatsapp group which i joined then i participated in a telegram bot airdrop called Bitcoin white (BTW) and some other airdrops for like a week then i stopped particpating in airdrop and never opened the group chat again.

Then ealier this year i decided to check what was going on in the group then luckily for me the topic they where all taalking about was how 1 BTW (bitcoin white) was $0.74/1 and i had 1500, i was very happy and sold only 500 which am regreting because i still have my remaining 1000 BTW (Bitcoin WHite) with me even till now and it's now nearly worthless, then i decided to check my eth wallet to check which coin i had received there, i didn't see anything then i realised that my wallet wasn't Ecr20 compatible, it was really painful so i asked the group how i could get an Ecr20 compatible wallet and i was told to get Imtoken wallet app or use myetherwallet site or metamask chrome extension for pc so i decided to get the Imtoken app then that's how i began doining airdrop and never quit, then last month someone sent me a link to a topic on this forum explaining what bounties was and how to partispate in them. So that's how i also started bounties.

I'm still not sure how much i can contribute to this forum or even if there is anything i can contribute because there are lots of crypto masters here. I'am sure most of my posts will just be my bounty reports, but i just decided to post my introduction and my crypto journey.

You're not a newbie, you're a Jr member. 😂. (I understand you were referring to bitcoin not the forum)
But all the same welcome to the forum, I still refer to everyone on the forum now as an early adopter. As bitcoin is still in its infancy stage.
You can just learn from the forum, till we have sufficient knowledge to contribute possitively.
Bountyhonter (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:45:22 PM

Actually you can help in a lot of ways
1. Avoid shitposting and replying on megthreads - This is the most basic thing that you need to master even though you are not smart enough when it come to the field of cryptocurrency. Its just we are maintaining the usefulness of the forum

2. Read all the stuff that you think is useful and will benefit  you in your journey to practice yourself in having discussion about some of the difficult topics especially when it comes to technical discussions.  Grin
OK, thanks for the advice I will try my best

logitechwow

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:08:17 PM

Welcome to our forum.
I have a question for you: where are you doing your remaining 1000 tokens?
They could not disappear into the unknown
Bountyhonter (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 07:22:27 PM

Welcome to our forum.
I have a question for you: where are you doing your remaining 1000 tokens?
They could not disappear into the unknown
🙄I should be welcoming you to the forum and not the other way around, and my remaining 1000 BTW is still in my wallet on the site

mahekfatimag

The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 07:41:40 PM

I have joined this forum on 15 November, 2017 and heard first time bounties. Before it, I have participated in few airdrops. I started my first bounty in late 2017 with a project for two weeks. In this way, I started our journey into the cryptocurrency market. Once I have completed my first project through bounty I have received the tokens worth $480 with an ICO price, and then sudden market makes high and my $480 converted into massive growth in the last rally worth $3000. That is 625% growth! At the start of 2018 I have takes bounties seriously. Now, I have collected around 60 tokens into my wallet from bounties and I have never sell any tokens yet because I believe in cryptocurrency market. It would be rise in the near future so I just want every project to give atleast 2 years to develop their project.

Overall, I am happy with what I am doing right now that is also the key of happiness. If you talk about when the market will increase I can't say but it will rise, that's true! I believe.

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
Bountyhonter (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:35:33 PM

I have joined this forum on 15 November, 2017 and heard first time bounties. Before it, I have participated in few airdrops. I started my first bounty in late 2017 with a project for two weeks. In this way, I started our journey into the cryptocurrency market. Once I have completed my first project through bounty I have received the tokens worth $480 with an ICO price, and then sudden market makes high and my $480 converted into massive growth in the last rally worth $3000. That is 625% growth! At the start of 2018 I have takes bounties seriously. Now, I have collected around 60 tokens into my wallet from bounties and I have never sell any tokens yet because I believe in cryptocurrency market. It would be rise in the near future so I just want every project to give atleast 2 years to develop their project.

Overall, I am happy with what I am doing right now that is also the key of happiness. If you talk about when the market will increase I can't say but it will rise, that's true! I believe.
That's wonderful, your words are well written and inspiring, I just started with bounties 3 months ago and I've gotten 3 tokens and more to come

MindanaONE

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

Hello everyone,

Just as I am, I dont know how much I can contribute to this forum but I think replying to post or posting quality topics, the ones which is informative and really helpful, is one way to contribute to this forum. Even if I am just a newbie, I still believe I can make difference to this forum by sharing my knowledge, and participating in the campaigns.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: