Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀SUB1X - LOWEST SUPPLY MASTERNODE - ZEROCOIN - DECENTRALISED RESOURCE CENTRE🚀  (Read 17989 times)
DarkSkies001

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

What an interesting project, strong stable value I have been watching this coin for some time and seems to be great value

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:29:14 PM

I still have some SUB1X from an airdrop but I'm not sure if it's still good I'm not sure if there has been swaps or anything like that that makes the version I have useless. Any updates in this project? I thought that it was dead.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

I've contacted Will several times on the Telegram chat about my coins not being swapped and no answer, who else can I talk to here.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
aaroque2003 (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:21:11 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 02:03:49 PM by mprep

I still have some SUB1X from an airdrop but I'm not sure if it's still good I'm not sure if there has been swaps or anything like that that makes the version I have useless. Any updates in this project? I thought that it was dead.

FROM THE AIRDROP ..HuhHuh Huh Huh Huh Huh Where have u been.... ??  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I don't think u will get nothing from those coins, gone lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago.. swap was on Jan or Dec last year I think...

I've contacted Will several times on the Telegram chat about my coins not being swapped and no answer, who else can I talk to here.
Well, I can c u 2 had been together for a while, same extra-old issue... Good luck with that... If I may ask how many coins are we talking about..??
Have a great night...  Grin
sabbir371

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:41:40 AM

It is a great more then unique project.. Everybody can join and everyone should join in this project.. Because project is good..  Developers are doing work hard to make it a successful project...thank you...     
sharafat3

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

i thing it is one of the best coin. i like this coin.this coin price is very high i love SUB1X coin.Everybody can join this project..
kamranhasanhemel

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

i thanks that is a very good project.... the coin is so interesting Good Luck.... Wink Wink
manikuser

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:22:22 AM

i am so happy today. be cause  today so much bumping SUB1X coin on crypto-brige exchange.  Grin
blackmagic02

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

everyone so much glad, reason today big bumping sub1x coin on cb. that's why everybody so much happy.
Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:28:06 AM

After airdrop, the project moved to its blockchain, about a year ago, it was allocated about 2 months for the swap, after that, errors were found in the code and there was another swap, around March of this year, which also stretched for several months.

It's been too long, so the swap is impossible.
httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:52:06 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 09:12:53 PM by httpb

Wow, a MN collateral of just 20 coins. I never seen that one before.  Cheesy

The swap from ERC20 token, the low supply and not too expensive collateral makes this coin stand out from others. Will keep a close eye on the development. I might even try a MN. It looks tempting.

Edit:

Just to let you know, the link to win wallet on first post needs a bit of fixing. I just downloaded a wallet from the ann post and it is a version 1.1.1.0, but on Discord, your link on Github is pointing to v1.3.4.
aaroque2003 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:41:08 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 02:04:03 PM by mprep

Wow, a MN collateral of just 20 coins. I never seen that one before.  Cheesy

The swap from ERC20 token, the low supply and not too expensive collateral makes this coin stand out from others. Will keep a close eye on the development. I might even try a MN. It looks tempting.

Edit:

Just to let you know, the link to win wallet on first post needs a bit of fixing. I just downloaded a wallet from the ann post and it is a version 1.1.1.0, but on Discord, your link on Github is pointing to v1.3.4.

Sorry for that httpb  Shocked .. the v1.3.4. is the correct one ... Thank you for that info..  Wink .... will be solved ASAP...

Wow, a MN collateral of just 20 coins. I never seen that one before.  Cheesy

Edit:

DONE.... Sorry once again httpb  Grin ... Have a nice night/morning..
httpb

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:38:17 AM

Edit:

Thanks, but Linux wallets still point to mega.nz website even though, the GitHub release page also contains Linux binaries. Me personally, I trust GitHub releases much more. When I see the mega.nz binaries, I'm hesitant to use it. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
aaroque2003 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:21:57 PM

Edit:

Thanks, but Linux wallets still point to mega.nz website even though, the GitHub release page also contains Linux binaries. Me personally, I trust GitHub releases much more. When I see the mega.nz binaries, I'm hesitant to use it. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Ok. understood .... Maybe Wildono thinks the same, will talk with him/her and change the links if needed so things get better for everyone, so far almost everyone used those from mega with no problems afaik but yes, GitHub is better imho...  Smiley
Have a great day and will keep u posted about it..  Thanks once again..  Smiley
ThinkinXYZ

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:29:10 AM

Looking into this project.
I will be writing a review and will make sure to post it here.

Goal is to have it ready in about 18 hours.
kamranhasanhemel

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:24:29 AM

I think you are right for something twitter and telegram no has update, but you are wrong this way, they are too active in this discord server. if you need any suggestion then knock to discord server.
httpb

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

Hello,

I have participated in a bounty on discord, and in the bounty rules, it's mentioned that the rewards will be paid in 48h. It has been almost two weeks now, so I'm just wondering why the delay.

SUB1X Developer
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:46:39 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 02:04:24 PM by mprep

Hello,

I have participated in a bounty on discord, and in the bounty rules, it's mentioned that the rewards will be paid in 48h. It has been almost two weeks now, so I'm just wondering why the delay.

Hi, the bounty rewards were paid out on 2nd November.

Here is the link - http://explorer.sub1x.org/tx/40ab9ead06cc41c64b55dc02c8421bcb2047d6741a56464153f2ddadc0bcb3b9

PM me on Discord (willdono), if you have any issues.

A DASH developer has joined the SUB1X premium club/portal! This is only the beginning though, as we have announcements planned for membership of 12 more major core developers in the MasterNode space! Check our official Twitter for more info...

https://twitter.com/SUB_1X_/status/1060544508918722560
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

A DASH developer has joined the SUB1X premium club/portal! This is only the beginning though, as we have announcements planned for membership of 12 more major core developers in the MasterNode space! Check our official Twitter for more info...

what does this mean? They are going to collaborate on this project?
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:03:30 PM

Pretty amazing to hear that. SUB1X is more and more evolving into an even better masternode Project Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: