Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in an ICO?  (Read 23760 times)
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:06:08 AM

everything you explain is true, but the most important thing is, dare to make a buying decision. not affected by others. it will make us even more convinced that ico will rise high when we have high confidence.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:12:38 AM

everything you explain is true, but the most important thing is, dare to make a buying decision. not affected by others. it will make us even more convinced that ico will rise high when we have high confidence.
Yes, of course, the most important thing is our belief when making an investment, this will certainly have an effect on future results if we are not sure of failure or defeat, confidence and patience is one of the keys to the results that we will achieve in the future

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:19:12 AM

1. Have you invested or are you thinking of investing in an ICO?
I tried to invest in ICO before, the time they are so popular, due to the hype I follow other investors and take advantage the bonus tokens.

2. By what means of communication did you hear about the last ICOs you remember?
In telegram, we have this group of local investors suggesting for a good ICO to invest in.

3. What do you evaluate when investing in an ICO? Priority order.
There are many factors to consider when choosing the right ICO like the team, their website, roadmap, whitepaper and the project itself if they can solve real problem.

Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 675

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:58:02 AM

Yes, of course, the most important thing is our belief when making an investment, this will certainly have an effect on future results if we are not sure of failure or defeat, confidence and patience is one of the keys to the results that we will achieve in the future

There are times we failed but eventually we will learn.

Risk is always present in the market especially for investors, now, the image of ICO is bad, hence that pose a risk to any investors who
would try to risk their money on ICO's future, still that's our own decision, as long as we are responsible for what we are doing, it's never wrong to invest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:00:05 AM

Guys, am I doing an academic research for the completion work of my undergraduate and would you like to count on the help of the community?
This questionnaire is fast.
It's 4 simple to ask and you'll respond in 1 minute. Help the community grow academically.

2. By what means of communication did you hear about the last ICOs you remember?

a) Forum
b) Youtube
c) Blogs
d) Technology Sites
e) Cryptomeo sites
f) Facebook
g) Instagram
i) Investment and business sites
What do you think is the time to invest in an ICO? Priority order.
the idea
b) Team
c) Market that an ICO will act
d) How much has already been invested
e) Price
f) Support (investors and partners)

the idea
b) Team
c) Market that ICO will act
e) Price

4. When you invest in an ICO you look.
a) Promotional video
b) Whitepapper
c) Site
d) History of the team and investors
e) Presentations

I have invested already in an ICO, and through blogs that I read and when I evaluate these, I  consider the team and support I mean the community. Then I read their whitepaper. But this things comes first.

nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:08:25 AM

I mainly learn about new projects from news sites, first of all I appreciate the team, I study documents

chits

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:20:02 AM

It is not easy to choose a fair and legitimate ICO. After studying the project idea you like, it is very important to get to know the team, because the project’s success depends on them by 90%. They should be transparent and accessible to lively dialogue, which is extremely rare.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:50:20 AM

I invest in Iico based on research and observations in the forum. this is one thing that might be possible. I do it after I read in many sources and this can be one of the best ways

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:12:17 AM

Investing on dip is really hard this time, because ico today is really affected from the very huge dip that we are experiencing. The coin and token is really dropping. I believe the we need to become more patience and we also need to find a legit ico for good. Because some of the ico now a days are scam so we need to be more extra careful on choosing ICO for our investment.

KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:28:15 AM

I would rather make an investment to a charity foundation rather than investing in an ICO because you know what, sometimes, giving is better than receive.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:42:00 AM

Just login at the dashboard and recieve your personal ETH address to invest money. Then you receive the tokens and withdraw them and the mew for example.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:07:50 AM

Investing on ico is not difficult if you know how yo manage and handle all risk in investing.on the first place you have to review and study the ico before investing because there are a lot of fake and scam ico now here in crypto.Dont look at the situation of cryptocurrency market just focus a d be wise to earn money not to lose.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
harapan

Activity: 1694
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:57:38 AM

Always research an ICO before investing and don't forget to invest your funds in the amount of your funds that are ready to disappear (meaning do not use important money and money that you really need).
very good advice, you are absolutely right, dont ever invest money in your main needs for crypto, just use the excess money we have.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 12:19:49 PM

I have invested in icos in the past. And I still invest in good icos today.

I hear about icos mainly via forums like this and then some from WhatsApp groups

Market, team, how much invested already, support/partners

I look at the team first then I go through the Whitepaper or any other official writeup from the team about the project

Guys, am I doing an academic research for the completion work of my undergraduate and would you like to count on the help of the community?
This questionnaire is fast.
It's 4 simple to ask and you'll respond in 1 minute. Help the community grow academically.

a) Forum
b) Youtube
c) Blogs
d) Technology Sites
e) Cryptomeo sites
f) Facebook
g) Instagram
i) Investment and business sites
What do you think is the time to invest in an ICO? Priority order.
the idea
b) Team
c) Market that an ICO will act
e) Price

the idea
b) Team
c) Market that ICO will act
e) Price

4. When you invest in an ICO you look.
a) Promotional video
b) Whitepapper
c) Site
d) History of the team and investors
e) Presentations