Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Abe Token - Transportation and Mobility Sector, Data Collection and Blockchain  (Read 1686 times)
Abe Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:54:41 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 02:00:16 AM by Abe Token

Transportation and mobility is a crucial sector in today's developing world
due to the effects it places on the environment, its economic and social impacts, and its linkages with other sectors.
This sector has been growing continuously in recent years and will continue to do so.
However, affordable and safe means of transport have to be made available at lower social, environmental and economic cost.

Our clear goal is to optimize the use of materials, energy and information in an intelligent and efficient way
so as to minimize the environmental impacts of intra-urban and inter-urban transport
while satisfying the local and global mobility needs of goods and people.
Data generation, processing, and analysis are the keys.
Data needs to be gathered first but it entails a considerable amount of time and resources.

Introducing the ABE Token Project.

ABE is shaping the crypto-model for the mobility ecosystem.
A transport-focused reward platform to power new business models in the transportation sector.

Based on Ethereum, the ABE Token will be used for transactions within the ecosystem.

The ABE Platform handles creation and management of reward and redemption system between individuals and partners,
creating an ecosystem where tokens are earned and used against mobility related products or services.

The ABE Platform also empowers "data owners" (individuals, organizations and even IoT devices – any source of data)
to control the privacy of the data they share, whilst receiving value from future profits of its use in return – in the form of ABE Tokens.

Practical application of ABE platform in real life includes a smartphone app to track movements such as walking, running, cycling and driving.
Imagine being able to sell this data in return for ABE Tokens that can be used to buy fuel, train journeys or bus rides.
Discounted travel costs in return for your data, simply by using an ABE-enabled app to buy your tickets.

The ABE Platform offerings are almost similar to that of collecting reward points for your supermarket shopping,
but on a much larger scale, with flexible controls and a renumeration with far greater utility.

The first example of the open data economy (where data owners are rewarded for their data) is the ABE marketplace,
allowing data providers to easily and honestly deliver data to a market of data consumers
interested in creating the next generation of transport and mobility focused products and services.

The ABE Platform will utilize well-established cryptography standards (such as the SHA-256 Cryptographic Hash Algorithm)
so that data can be collected and stored with security.

ABE will also offer an authentication API and Smart Contracts management platform
so that data owners can easily move into or out of agreements with data providers
– from any app on a smartphone, website, or IoT device.
This set-up will give data owners the power of control over their own data.

ABE is designed to aid the transport and mobility sector towards achieving greater heights.
Give the power of control to the people on the data they own and let them earn from their data
when they choose to sell it to buyers whom in return will use it to produce better products and services
to supplement the growth of the transportation and mobility sector.

A pool of data and information for those who need it.
A cycle that will bring about the change and improvements in the digital economy where all will benefit from.

ABE - creating DIGITAL ECONOMY for the NEXT GENERATION!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Donmac01

Activity: 111
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:06:03 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 07:42:05 AM by Donmac01
Merited by Mandoy (5)

ABE can aid in building good infrastructure and sufficient transport services that leads to the development of rural regions. And bridging the gap towards sustainable development.. I believe this project is one the best transport based crytpcurrency project I ever encountered. Everything is almost perfect including the team which are very helpful and accomodating.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:46:43 AM

What makes me interested with ABE project is that, its platform handles creation and management of reward and redemption systems between individuals and partners. Such a great and innovative project with excellent reward ecosystem for our transport industry.
Vieni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:30:33 AM

If ABE is designed to aid the transport and mobility sector, will it be a GEO-MINING DEVICE then?  How can it deliver the rewards then?
mrp1994

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:58:14 AM

How the bounty is working right now? I wanna to participate it, cause Abe Token seems perspective, but i can not find the information about September`s bounty. (Sorry if this information is already exist and i could find it Roll Eyes )
bitcoinclickers

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

Well, new crypto project for transport mobility? Sounds interesting.  Do you have a discord community?  I will be looking out for this project. Smiley
Abe Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:53:14 AM

Well, new crypto project for transport mobility? Sounds interesting.  Do you have a discord community?  I will be looking out for this project. Smiley

Sorry, but we dont have a Discord channel. Feel free to join us in Telegram though.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:32:49 AM

The ABE platform empowers individuals to earn tokens for sharing their mobility data or performing rewardable activities defined by an ABE partner such as changing driving behavior or undertaking valuable tasks. These tokens then feed back into the ecosystem through mobility related transactions, be that offsetting the cost of a car, fuel for that car, paying for a flight, or just riding the bus. A very nice platform that will make the commuters easily pay fares on riding taxi and buses. It is also a big help for consumers in having a discount using their tokens.
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

ABE platform speak well of how profitable it is, a very interesting project that able to meet the need in the Transportation industry. ABE project proposed solution in regards with the transportation now and also enjoying the benefits they set to its user.
monicgray1

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

The ABE token creates a digital transport economy for the next generation. Every mobility related application that transacts monetary value can benefit from blockchain based currency. Using the ABE token unlocks benefits such as trust (Smart Contracts), flexibility micropayments), and security (authorization) Vehicle usage wil evolve and offer new opportunities for ownership. Imagine flexible leasing on a daily or minute rate, with up-front authentication, built-in insurance and value-based pricing. Or offsetting your fuel Icharging costs by earning tokens and then exchanging for freeldiscounted fuel or servicing.

#Abetoken #Transportation #Mobility #ERC20 #ICO #Abetokenproject #Disruptive #TransportationData #MobilityData #Bitcoin #BTC #Ethereum #ETH
SennieRanis

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:46:27 AM

Abe is one of the innovation that creates a digital transport economy for the next generation.. And thats how the Abe token usage it gives value in every transactions through blockchain based currency. Using ABE token unlocks benefits such as trust smartcontracts Flexibility micropayments and security authorization, that how Abe Token Helps the community to transport.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

Abe Token, it sounds interesting and has a tendency of the future, hopefully it will also grow well in the future. I will also invest in ico if the project develops well and show me the potential of the project

I'm still standing aside so far the project seems good but there are not enough important points.
Have you already come to an agreement with the big investors who are interested in such a decision and can give a lot of money?
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:30:22 AM
Merited by Mandoy (1)

The ABE token project is such a great project with an impressive concept. Empowering vehicle owners to monetize their assets is brilliant. I've follow and support this project because the Team are visible and they have a good vision especially I've heard that some celebrities are going to Invest in upcoming ICO. And Im surely that ABE Token will brings a good potential here in cryptocurrency.
S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:34:25 AM

I like the idea of this project especially its purpose. I've seen a project like this but it did not succeed so I hope this one is worthy to invest. Do you offer any bounties?
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:21:41 AM

Among other transport based projects in cryptocurrency I found out that this one is not left behind and can walk amongst the successful transport ICO's. I heard that even local celebrities are investing on this project so this just means that this is a trusted project and if not those celebrities will not risk their names if this was a scam project. I truly believe that this is a good one. I checked their telegram and they already have 1000 members even if the ICO have not yet started. So more power to ABE Token and I am excited to buy tokens on the coming pre-sale which is sold at 0.05$ per coin.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

ABE Token is indeed an amazing opportunity. Our transport and mobility are made easy in just one click, anytime and anywhere. Great thing we can earn a reward in every data we made and share. Such a brilliant concept!

I agree ABE token is really amazing and have a brillant concept. It gives us opportunity to have a better future. Goodluck team! Hoping for the success of this project.
Bakul_cacing

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:51:22 AM

Good projeck

Transportation and mobility is a crucial sector in today's developing worlddue to the effects it places on the environment, its economic and social impacts, and its linkages with other sectors.

Does the token have a bounty program???
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

What is exactly the usecase of this token in the world of blockchain & transportation?
kulets

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

"not all STORY has a happy ending"
Eventually digital transportation base on non professional,started to receive a lot of negatives attention from legal bodies, apparently ABETOKEN manage to find some idea to avoid the impact of regulation's applied meanstream using MOBILITY...ABETOKEN is innovation that necessary to make all transport users smile to thier destination everytime:) A very strong  team of ABEtoken obviuos will be successful,I really liked this project and I wish you a great future,I'm glad to Support this project 100% via sharing in all social media to attract more investors,#ABETOKEN #TRANSPORTATION #MOBILITY #PLATFORM..goodluck to all of us Smiley

I agree with you because not all projects are given a chance to succeed. It is also based on team strength, strategy and willingness to achieve their goals. And I saw this in the abetoken project. Because of that I also want to support them. #Abetoken
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:13:32 AM

ABE token could be a big help for us consumers, because of their goal to optimize the use of materials, energy, and information in an intelligent and efficient way so as to minimize the environmental impacts of intra-urban and inter-urban transport while satisfying the local and global mobility needs of goods and people. It would be easier to pay fuels and having discounts when buying own cars.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: