Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokerstars p2p transfer want Bitcoin  (Read 317 times)
2cesCracked (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

Hello. I'm a poker player and I need to withdraw my money to BTC. I used to do it using Skrill but now that option has been removed by Pokerstars so I can't anymore.

So, if there's a fellow poker player here, please do me this favor. My nickname in Pokerstars is the same here: 2cesCracked and my email is public in my profile. You can send me an email if you want to sell me some Bitcoin. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:22:44 AM

Hi

Saw your negative feedback left to a scammer, were you able to recover back you'r money ?
Do you mind creating a proper scam accussation about this issue ?
I have sent you a email from mine which is also public in my profile.

Hope you can get this matter resolved on your fav.
Thempanince

Activity: 146
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:53:30 AM

Sent me funds from either a stolen credit card or hacked account, he got my account limited after I received the funds and he expects me to pay him for this, waiting for support to tell me the reason why it was suspended.
Here4Trades

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:07:34 AM

Sent me funds from either a stolen credit card or hacked account, he got my account limited after I received the funds and he expects me to pay him for this, waiting for support to tell me the reason why it was suspended.

Good and sorry for showing up before of you, but you have some moderated and locked threads and it doesn't look any good by my side.
Besides of the above, you could show us some proof of the emails from stars when you get a reply from them.
Thempanince

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:19:52 AM

Good and sorry for showing up before of you, but you have some moderated and locked threads and it doesn't look any good by my side.
Besides of the above, you could show us some proof of the emails from stars when you get a reply from them.
When they respond I will be more than happy to post the screenshots here and he can share my username which I am more than happy to offer login details to the account as proof.

EDIT: I am out, he can provide all his proof and I will provide mine so that anyone can judge for themselves.
He should also provide snapshots of his deposit account so we can see how the funds were obtained, I am sure he might be facing the same issues as me.
2cesCracked (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

I sent this guy about 5 emails asking him for the Bitcoin he owed me. He didn't even reply and I waited for over an hour. After that I contacted pokerstars and told them that I got hacked by this guy. Here are all the screenshots from the emails I sent him:
https://ibb.co/cnAxHc
https://ibb.co/k5Yjxc
https://ibb.co/cowF3H
https://ibb.co/mLT6Ax
https://ibb.co/cc86Ax

He never replied even when he got his account locked. Fuck this guy.
Here4Trades

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:53:25 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 02:19:10 PM by Here4Trades

I sent this guy about 5 emails asking him for the Bitcoin he owed me. He didn't even reply and I waited for over an hour. After that I contacted pokerstars and told them that I got hacked by this guy. Here are all the screenshots from the emails I sent him:
https://ibb.co/cnAxHc
https://ibb.co/k5Yjxc
https://ibb.co/cowF3H
https://ibb.co/mLT6Ax
https://ibb.co/cc86Ax

He never replied even when he got his account locked. Fuck this guy.

I'm sorry but unless you show us conversation between you and Pokerstars both might be scammers, I'm really sorry if you'r legit but you should show us proof, it looks like a hacked account sending funds to a bitcointalk scammer in fact you'r unless prove me wrong as.
To be new to the forum you nailed very well that he has an alt account named " Pare1891 " at bitcointalk.
Could yo prove that you'd still have access to the account in question and show us the conversation in between you and Pokerstars?

Edit : I'm confident if you use you'r same IP as always in regards to Pokerstars you can't just tell hey I got hacked please return the money to my account, you could do it to me without any hassle too, it isn't that easy is in their ToS.
Thempanince

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

Here is an email from pokerstars

Here4Trades

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:48:28 AM

It doesn't tell anywere what happened with the money, neither anything related more than just a rutine.
Thempanince

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

It doesn't tell anywere what happened with the money, neither anything related more than just a rutine.
Read the first and second statement, if you can't understand clear English then there's nothing I can do, my point here is my account got blocked after he sent me the payment and I can't pay someone for getting my account locked, I will submit the required documents and if funds are still in my account I will ask them to refund the money, other than that there's nothing else I can do.
Here4Trades

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:09:32 AM

Please don't troll, you haven't replied to any of the questions above, you may still have emailed them fake transactions about bitcoin to keep the money this hacker sent you. Common sense in this internet jungle, all it does says they want to check if you both are the same person,nothing about chargeback of the transfer or similar.
Thempanince

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:15:45 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 09:38:05 AM by Thempanince

Please don't troll, you haven't replied to any of the questions above, you may still have emailed them fake transactions about bitcoin to keep the money this hacker sent you. Common sense in this internet jungle, all it does says they want to check if you both are the same person,nothing about chargeback of the transfer or similar.
Well I have done what I said I would do and whether you believe me or not it's up to you. I am sorry your english is lacking it says they have outstanding issues with the user which is why they want to check if we are different people and since you choose to skim through the messages which is your problem not mine. I don't remember ever mentioning a charge back, your stupidity amazes me, I clearly stated in my previous message what will happen after my account is unlocked, it's not my problem you fail to read and understand simple english.

Here4Trades

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:13:33 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 08:39:01 AM by Here4Trades

Look at the negative feedback left by this scammer against my trust, he doesn't have bitcoins or ethereum.
He tried to scam a scammer and got his account closed, he wasn't able to recover the money, if you send money to this individual you won't see it again.

Edited a day after this post : User left new negative feedback and edited lastest post in this thread yesterday, if you check the reference you'll see he does say not to be in between his scams, I will check every of his account and mark as scammer as he run multiple locked threads.
solefriends

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

"Thempanince" needs his account banned, I have just done a transaction with him, it was a classic bait and switch on me, the product delivered was absolutely nothing like what was described on his post after raising this with him, instead of offering me a refund he has blocked me.
AmaniC

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:44:34 AM

Can you pay with a Sun City account?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: