Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoStartups - First Decentralized Seed Capital Fund for Latin America  (Read 1386 times)
Arrrvin (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:07:02 AM

I would like to know more about the team who are behind this one

Any details on the team members?

TEAM

Ami Lebendiker

Founding Partner of Mango Startups.

+5 years at Google San Francisco as Hardware Program Manager. Mentor at Google for Entrepreneurs. Extensive experience with blockchain technology startups

Fernando Arriola

Financial Director Mango Startups. +8 years of global investment banking at Wall Street. Worked in several IPOs for the New York Stock Exchange

Joseph Berganza

Software Engineering Lead at Mango Startups. Blockchain developer. Blockchain Developer with experience in Solidity smart contracts, databases, and Ethereum architecture

Alejandro Chernacov

Business Development Lead at Mango Startups

Co-Founder of Virtual Earth. Several years of experience in launching social media, marketing and SEO campaigns for big brands

Elias Simos

Data Scientist at Mango Startups.

Business consultant with a wealth of experience working on projects with artificial intelligence, media and e-commerce companies. He is also a researcher in finance, blockchain tech & cryptocurrencies

Helena Franczak

Community Manager at Mango Startups (Sydney, Australia). Several years of experience in marketing and social media management.

Java and Android Studio developer.

ADVISORS

Marcelo Lebendiker

President ofInvertUP Seed Capital Fund. Founder / CEO of ParqueTec Accelerator. Serial Entrepreneur and Angel investor in +60 companies across a diversified portfolio that has generated 10x return on investment within a year.

Juan Carlos Torrealba

CFO of InvertUP Seed Capital Fund. Founder/General Manager at Crediticia Consortium and Crediticia Valores. Founder Member of the National Stock Exchange Costa Rica. Founder of Max Vending Machines SA

Gabriel Chernacov

Vice President of InvertUP Seed Capital Fund. Founder Partner of Wow Emotions - USA AR/VR Advergame Company. Previously CEO Bell South Peru, General Manager of TeleCable, Director for EPSON Latin America Operations

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:23:37 AM

This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! I hope it will be listed soon on https://www.icoguide.com/en
hoanghon666

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:26:46 AM

It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investment! Grin Grin Cheesy
Arrrvin (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:11:32 AM

The MangoStartups ICO is finished. Thanks go out to all supporters of the project.
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:53:18 AM

In telegram group is written that ICO's softcap isn't reached, so all funds will be refunded. Very sad, that biggest part of ICO took place while market was bearish.
Arrrvin (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:51:42 AM

Dear community,

I am hereby forwarding the team's message about the ICO results:

"Now that the ICO is over, we can confirm the final amount raised of 3.3M MNG or 367 ETH.

Unfortunately this does not meet the required Soft Cap of 500 ETH.

This means that the smart contract will now reverse itslef and all transactions. In the next 30 days we will refund investors for the total amount raised.

This means the project is on hold until further notice. We do want to thank you all for your support, this community has been absolutely great!

If you have any questions please reach out to support@mangostartups.com
"

I want to thank you all for taking interest in this thread and wish you all the best of luck.

Your departing MangoStartups community manager at Bitcointalk,

Arvin
Arrrvin (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

knew that there are a lot of scam but the percentage is really terrifying. I really carefully check the project before investing. My advice is to invest in projects with ready-made product, long termed activity before ICO and good team. but of course  one has to read White Paper , chat with community and so on

In fact MangoStartups did have a ready-made product and long term activity with InvertUp. Not reaching a soft cap does not make a project a scam. The ICO was running during a down market period and there was hardly any marketing. For the latter the team could be held responsible but not for the first, which could not be forseen. If things go as the CEO communicated to me the investors will be paid back and the bounty participants will still be paid their MNG (though MNG is not of value at this moment). And if these actions are conducted MangoStartups will not be a scam but simply a failure. Even a 'temporary failure' because the project will not be terminated but put on hold, which keeps the possibility theoretically open that in the future it will be given a re-start.
pffminer

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:40:35 AM

knew that there are a lot of scam but the percentage is really terrifying. I really carefully check the project before investing. My advice is to invest in projects with ready-made product, long termed activity before ICO and good team. but of course  one has to read White Paper , chat with community and so on

In fact MangoStartups did have a ready-made product and long term activity with InvertUp. Not reaching a soft cap does not make a project a scam. The ICO was running during a down market period and there was hardly any marketing. For the latter the team could be held responsible but not for the first, which could not be forseen. If things go as the CEO communicated to me the investors will be paid back and the bounty participants will still be paid their MNG (though MNG is not of value at this moment). And if these actions are conducted MangoStartups will not be a scam but simply a failure. Even a 'temporary failure' because the project will not be terminated but put on hold, which keeps the possibility theoretically open that in the future it will be given a re-start.

Well I trust you that's the reason why I invested and if you can give it a re-start the idea its very good. Good luck.
Willliam

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:07:07 AM

The project has great demand, very cool. I like when the project grows fast
Arrrvin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

Message from the team about the refund

Hello everyone!

Thank you very much for your patience.

We have successfully finalized the Contract Refund Approval for ALL transactions.

Now, the only thing YOU need to do is to follow these easy steps to claim your refund (it shouldn't take more than 5 min): www.mangostartups.com/refund

Once you finish the steps your total investment in ETH will appear back in your wallet.

If you have any questions please post them in our Telegram chat and we'll help you out
pffminer

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:09:46 AM

Message from the team about the refund

Hello everyone!

Thank you very much for your patience.

We have successfully finalized the Contract Refund Approval for ALL transactions.

Now, the only thing YOU need to do is to follow these easy steps to claim your refund (it shouldn't take more than 5 min): www.mangostartups.com/refund

Once you finish the steps your total investment in ETH will appear back in your wallet.

If you have any questions please post them in our Telegram chat and we'll help you out

Thanks for the info I hope you will come back soon with another ICO you have a beautiful project wish you luck..
vydinhtran

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

Is there a document that you created to complete the details of your project
meongoan

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:26:27 AM

I see the team also consists of very professional and expert, I think this project will be successful and achieved all the targets and become great project.
encodesummerygv

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:19:35 AM

MangoStartups as seed fund for the first decentralized Latin America, I hope you will strongly invest in developing this project. I hope the project will be a success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: