Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RELEASED] @mention notification bot - now with Telegram  (Read 37657 times)
Piggy (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:13:28 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 05:45:22 AM by Piggy
Merited by suchmoon (50), dbshck (22), Vod (21), fillippone (12), TheFuzzStone (11), xandry (10), LoyceV (10), Welsh (10), joniboini (10), redsn0w (10), sapta (10), Micio (10), MaoChao (10), malevolent (7), hugeblack (6), Rath_ (6), Mitchell (5), mprep (5), yxt (5), actmyname (5), SyGambler (5), ezeminer (5), squatz1 (5), poptok1 (5), aundroid (5), Tytanowy Janusz (4), Blacknavy (4), tyz (3), bitbollo (3), Halab (3), coinlocket$ (3), Paolo.Demidov (3), IeSua (3), ICOEthics (3), pa1nxgod (3), girino (2), o_e_l_e_o (2), Husna QA (2), morvillz7z (2), nelson4lov (2), goldkingcoiner (2), Initscri (2), Makkara (2), TomCrypto (2), vapourminer (1), Daniel91 (1), Hhampuz (1), crwth (1), Saint-loup (1), sabotag3x (1), sujonali1819 (1), pawel7777 (1), Coin-1 (1), sheenshane (1), goraset (1), DdmrDdmr (1), bitmover (1), madnessteat (1), TheBeardedBaby (1), DireWolfM14 (1), lovesmayfamilis (1), r_victory (1), nydiacaskey01 (1), bones261 (1), Polkeins (1), asche (1), ovcijisir (1), bitart (1), cabalism13 (1), Lachrymose (1), asu (1), Adriano (1), xtraelv (1), th3nolo (1), FontSeli (1), whywefight (1), Scheede (1), PolyPanto (1), domoy77 (1), lulucrypto (1), cctothemass (1), vlad230 (1), Dzeronimo (1), Symmetrick (1), Speculatoross (1), an@sha (1), athanz88 (1), Kriptopsina (1), AnatanVS (1), Crypto-DesignService (1), -Newera- (1)

A list of subscribed users accepting notification will be kept updated automatically in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023605.msg45324744#msg45324744

Short version:
You can try the new notification system,  based on your preference below set up where you want to be notified. After the registration you will receive a message confirming you are signed up and some basic information.

I want to be notified through PM in the forum:
Send a pm to Maggiordomo by placing in the subject subscribe with something in the body just to be able to send it or, if you want to change the frequency which you will receive the PM notifications you can send this command with a number between 0 and 720, this indicates the delay in minutes which will occur from the first notification before it will be delivered. Is 0 for new people subscribing which, means it will be instant:

Code:
notificationinterval:2

I want to be notified through Telegram:
Important:
Before or after you have registered you need to contact @Maggiordomo_Service_bot on telegram (with the same telegram username used for registering) and just write something to him so he can bind your telegram and forum account togheter.

Send a pm to Maggiordomo by placing in the subject subscribe with in the body:

Code:
telegram:yourTelegramUsername (doesn't matter if with @ or without)

When somebody will type @yourUsername or yourUsername you will get a notification.

You can either get notified through PM or Telegram, never both

Read the commands section to know what else you can do.

What trigger a notification (the " are just there tho show the empty spaces around it):
" @user "
" @user* "
where * is any character, this should fix all the missing notifications where "," "." "?" or anything else is used right after the username.

If @user is in the begin or end of the message will just require an empty space onn the opposite side, all these combinations below works (and also the variant with a random character in the end *):

"@user hello how are you?"
"hello you are @user"  
"hello @user
how are you?"

Working example:

@asche! @actmyname? @Loyce( test ) @babo.

This won't work:

@Halab?, @TomCrypto... @Piggy(test)

Now should work the notification also for all those cases where the names are between tags like these, there can even be some space before or after the username:

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=459836] username [/url]

[b] username[/b]
[i]username [/i]

Loyce

TryNinja

BitCryptex

Long version:
I have been working and experimenting with a bot i coded which will ultimately could help to extend the functionality of the forum and provide public services, to start, one of the primary aim is to notify users about somebody mentioning them, using the known @username notation.
This part is almost completed and usable, even though is not well tested yet. I had few users in the Italian section using it and i was able to collect some feedback and fix some of the emerging issues.

Now i would need more people to use it and see if everything holds and what needs to be changed/fixed in order for it to work better.

How the notification works:
Once you are properly set up with the bot and somebody include in his message @YourUsername or YourUsername[/li][/list] you will be notified by the user Maggiordomo, receiving one or more links/short quote to the post where you were mentioned.

These notification are going to be customizable and an option to turn them on/off will be introduced.

If you are not registered, anybody interacting with you will have no effect.

How to interact with the bot and what you can do:

Commands:
  • To register: send a PM to the user Maggiordomo with the subject: subscribe and anything in the body. You will receive a PM confirming you are signed up and some basic information.
  • To unsubscribe from receiving notification: send a PM to the user Maggiordomo with the subject unsubscribe and something random in the body to be allowed to send it

NEW:
Through a PM while placing in the subject subscribe if you subscribing, or  options if you are already subscribed you can now specify other settings in the body of the message, like this:

Code:
alias:your_alias
tagusername:on
quote:off
plainusername:on
automention:off

in order are:
Alias is another name you can use to get notified when somebody mention it, both with @ or without (based on the settings below)
Tagusername, activates/deactivates notification while being mentioned using @ like @username
Quote, activates/deactivates notification while being quoted
Plainusername,  activates/deactivates notification while your username is being mentioned (without using the @)
Automention,  activates/deactivates notification while your username or alias is being mentioned by you

If none of these options are specified the alias is disabled and the notifications are all on by default.

You can have an alias set and you will get a notification based on your preferences, if there is no other user already registered having that username. Otherwise you won't be notified.

NEW
Telegram notification added

Important:
Before or after you have registered you need to contact @Maggiordomo_Service_bot on telegram (with the same telegram username used for registering) and just write something to him so he can bind your telegram and forum account togheter.

For who is already registered just send a pm with options in the subject of the bot and add in the body:

Code:

If you are not subscribed yet send a pm with subscribe in the subject to the bot and add in the body:
Code:

Notes:
If you quote a message with @SomeUsername this won’t trigger a notification to that user.
You can send multiple notification with the same message: @user1 @user2 @user3 ...

Keep in mind the bot use a jr member account, which has a cooldown limitation between one post and the other, about ~8 seconds, so don’t expect to receive your notification instantly, but if you have more than one notification pending they will be delivered all at once.

Uses:
  • to save a thread or comment you want to get back to
  • signal a post which should me merited (not your own possibly)
  • bring somebody attention to a thread for whatever reason

Disclaimer:
It could happen that while the bot is off you will miss some of your notifications, you will have to wait some time to receive them or for some malfunction you won't receive them at all.

I will try to leave a notice in top of this thread if the bot goes down.

You can report any problem, issue or feedback in here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maggiordomo

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

i'm just a bot

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:13:48 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2019, 09:17:13 PM by Maggiordomo
Merited by DdmrDdmr (2), Rath_ (2), LoyceV (1), sheenshane (1), Halab (1), TheBeardedBaby (1), Initscri (1), bitart (1), th3nolo (1), LoyceBot (1)

Here is a list of the users registered to receive notifications:
@Micio, @Makkara, @LoyceV, @iasenko, @coinlocket$, @DdmrDdmr, @Initscri, @babo, @sapta, @PolyPanto, @actmyname, @asche, @Saint-loup, @F2b, @baba0000000000, @Halab, @TomCrypto, @cabalism13, @bernardos, @BitCryptex, @bitart, @ovcijisir, @Dzeronimo, @bitmover, @Bokile, @Pmalek, @o_e_l_e_o, @-Newera-, @TheFuzzStone, @xandry, @taikuri13, @Polkeins, @bubbalex, @Kriptopsina, @eddie13, @MaoChao, @JusticeForYou, @an@sha, @butcher_spam, @poptok1, @bill gator, @TryNinja, @Lesbian Cow, @cctothemass, @vv181, @suchmoon, @squatz1, @yogg, @ICOEthics, @Mitchell, @owlcatz, @cestmoi, @goldkingcoiner, @mikeywith, @omer-jamal, @StackGambler, @dazedfool, @tyz, @bitbollo, @lovesmayfamilis, @wumBowo, @mu_enrico, @Husna QA, @Tytanowy Janusz, @ranman09, @StartupAnalyst, @CodyAlfaridzi, @pandukelana2712, @asayoyaasa, @WhyFhy, @GreatArkansas, @roycilik, @DireWolfM14, @Heisenberg_Hunter, @ETFbitcoin, @bob123, @witcher_sense, @madnessteat, @malevolent, @IeSua, @feryjhie, @Piggy, @paul15, @bangkecol, @crwth, @FontSeli, @DarkStar_, @EcuaMobi, @rijaljun, @coupable, @wwzsocki, @morvillz7z, @Zidan Bst, @alegotardo, @Adriano, @dbshck, @Quickseller, @fillippone, @Bitlover10, @Jeremycoin, @Zwei, @Bttzed03, @Lucasgabd, @xtraelv, @pishite, @akhjob, @Cloudbet, @Scheede, @aundroid, @bL4nkcode, @lucifer_8, @TECSHARE, @RapTarX, @SyGambler, @tvplus006, @PrimeNumber7, @AnatanVS, @efialtis, @fcmatt, @safari88, @Kavelj22, @marcotheminer, @ronaldo40, @GSpgh, @big_daddy, @asu, @Deathwing, @Ratimov, @JanEmil, @apoorvlathey, @andycarrol, @tweetious, @Kalemder, @Vispilio, @wildan88, @DroomieChikito, @alisonwonder, @AlyattesLydia, @Darker45, @Lachrymose, @Insanerman, @sheenshane, @bisdak40, @JanpriX, @lobat999, @Jercyhora2, @inthelongrun, @JSRAW, @bitsurfer2014, @Maus0728, @NeuroticFish, @PHI1618, @gospodin, @2run, @Welsh, @Aqualung89, @wolwoo, @nelson4lov, @th3nolo, @lulucrypto

Daily STATS (12/12/2019):

Parsed messages: 7883
Notifications through Forum: 220
Notifications through Telegram: 76

Bot for forum services - Manged by Piggy
@mention notification instructions here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023605
vphasitha01

Activity: 196
Merit: 172

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:13:21 AM
Merited by mprep (1), dbshck (1)

You can try the new notification system, in order to use it send a pm to Maggiordomo by placing in the subject subscribe and in the body a link to a thread you created (preferably in a place out of the way, Off topic perhaps), this will be used to receive your notifications. You will receive a message confirming you are signed up and some basic information.
When somebody will type @yourUsername or @your=Username (if you have spaces in your username, they need to be replaced with = ) you will get one or more notifications in your thread.
A great innovative idea as usual by @Piggy. But don't you think people will clog the Off-topic board by creating many threads as you suggested for receiving notifications and what would happen if people are not limiting those threads to the Off-topic boards? Someone can say Off-topic board is already filled with shit, but that's not an excuse for us to create more threads filled only with notifications. I have checked few of the tested posts and it redirects to the bounty reports which is useless. If we can get a notification for our social media account (how about for Telegram account which can be created for this notification only) would be great rather creating separate threads even in Off-topic board.

Can we use this bot to check the plagiarism post?

Restrictions and customizations (to be implemented):
  • A minimum amount of merits received is going to be necessary to use it, perhaps 5/10

These simple rules hopefully will be enough to discourage people from using in ways were not intended.
It is great to see that you put restrictions. However, I don't think 5/10 Merits would be enough and those Merits should be "Earned Merits"
Piggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:06:19 AM

You can try the new notification system, in order to use it send a pm to Maggiordomo by placing in the subject subscribe and in the body a link to a thread you created (preferably in a place out of the way, Off topic perhaps), this will be used to receive your notifications. You will receive a message confirming you are signed up and some basic information.
When somebody will type @yourUsername or @your=Username (if you have spaces in your username, they need to be replaced with = ) you will get one or more notifications in your thread.
A great innovative idea as usual by @Piggy. But don't you think people will clog the Off-topic board by creating many threads as you suggested for receiving notifications and what would happen if people are not limiting those threads to the Off-topic boards? Someone can say Off-topic board is already filled with shit, but that's not an excuse for us to create more threads filled only with notifications. I have checked few of the tested posts and it redirects to the bounty reports which is useless. If we can get a notification for our social media account (how about for Telegram account which can be created for this notification only) would be great rather creating separate threads even in Off-topic board.

That is the test thread which is not corresponding to the actual state of the notification system, those messages are almost a month old and for testing, beside you need to be registered with the bot to receive any notification, as mentioned in my message above, any other @mention found will be discarded.

Again, using the thread is not ideal and would generate some more traffic but at least would be for some purpose and giving a useful service, this is what i can work with since the limitation put in place to send PM, i have another couple of ideas to limit the impact but the choices are limited.

Eventually it could, but at this stage is just about notification
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16498

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:32:30 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 11:57:28 AM by LoyceV

@LoyceV reporting in for testing.

Some thoughts:
Have you considered a delay between posts to prevent posts being rejected if the popularity increases?

Can you add the post title and username? Say: "you have been mentioned by LoyceV in [Beta] @mention notification bot open for testing.
I see this is fixed already. Or is it? I wanted to quote it, but it's deleted again.

How do you scrape all new posts: do you check all boards, or is there a smarter way?
How long does it take to pick up a new post, assuming the bot is running? It's been 12 minutes since I tested @LoyceV, so far without notification (unless it ignores my own posts).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Piggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

@LoyceV reporting in for testing.

Some thoughts:
Have you considered a delay between to prevent posts being rejected if the popularity increases?

Can you add the post title and username? Say: "you have been mentioned by LoyceV in [Beta] @mention notification bot open for testing.
I see this is fixed already. Or is it? I wanted to quote it, but it's deleted again.

How do you scrape all new posts: do you check all boards, or is there a smarter way?
How long does it take to pick up a new post, assuming the bot is running? It's been 12 minutes since I tested @LoyceV, so far without notification (unless it ignores my own posts).

is not perfect yet, i saw it says your notification was delivered but somehow didn't happen. I do have a queue to wait for the cooldown and variuos check to see if the page throw some error, so it should have worked.

I read all the latest messages from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=recent, then pick the @mention and check against the user subscribed

@loycev
Alone055

Activity: 971
Merit: 197

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:37:25 PM

Would be very much useful if we could get notified by PM including a link to the post where we were mentioned/quoted, without having to open another thread to see the notifications.
Isn't it possible to use a higher ranked account and ask a mod to whitelist it so that it doesn't need to wait to send PMs? Mods can do that, don't they?

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:48:37 PM

is not perfect yet, i saw it says your notification was delivered but somehow didn't happen. I do have a queue to wait for the cooldown and variuos check to see if the page throw some error, so it should have worked.
There,is,a,problem,with,your,comma,switch:
LoyceV, you have been mentioned in the following messages:

I read all the latest messages from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=recent, then pick the @mention and check against the user subscribed
Thank you very much! I didn't know it's possible to remove ";patrol" to get posts from all users. I'll use it for scraping spam posts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Piggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

Would be very much useful if we could get notified by PM including a link to the post where we were mentioned/quoted, without having to open another thread to see the notifications.
Isn't it possible to use a higher ranked account and ask a mod to whitelist it so that it doesn't need to wait to send PMs? Mods can do that, don't they?

I think when is working properly I can try to ask if the restrictions can be lifted, with pm everything would be much simpler.

I turned now down the not, I'll look into the problems seen, fix and maybe set it up again this weekend. You can check the status on the top of the first post.
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

I think when is working properly I can try to ask if the restrictions can be lifted, with pm everything would be much simpler.
Can that be optional? I don't want to be spammed by PM, a thread in "Show new replies" is much less intrusive.

Slightly off-topic: what do you use to post? I used to have a script that could post, but Cloudflare broke it. I tried to find something newer, but never got anything that I can get to work.
I'd love to have a post/PM bot again! Many spammers have it, I don't Sad

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:22:00 PM

Can that be optional? I don't want to be spammed by PM, a thread in "Show new replies" is much less intrusive.

Slightly off-topic: what do you use to post? I used to have a script that could post, but Cloudflare broke it. I tried to find something newer, but never got anything that I can get to work.
I'd love to have a post/PM bot again! Many spammers have it, I don't Sad
Oh, yes I think a lot of people will find the bot useful, for useful purposes. Is it possible to use a script to make posts with an existing account?

vphasitha01

Activity: 196
Merit: 172

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

How about if we combine those two bots with few modifications,

We can get instant notifications for our Telegram when somebody will type @yourUsername. Isn't that great Smiley

Link for Original thread>>>BitcoinTalk Announcements BOT Discord + Telegram +Totaly Free
Piggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:39:25 PM

I can add some settings for the way you want to receive your notification, however pm is most probably not going to happen as it's unlikely the account will get a free pass and the limits at the moment are quite strict.
The other option, beside what i'm using now, is just to make a post in your notification thread and then edit that post adding notifications as they come, this doesn't involve any cool down, so could be a viable compromise for instantaneous notifications.

I rather avoid in this case to publicly advertise how is done. Sure thing is, since the bot is reading all the messages being posted, it will be able to run checks on them for any kind of purpose and spot early on unpleasant situations.  Smiley
Piggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:36:56 AM

i was making some changing which should fix the problems occurred. Plus a more robust way of discovering any further problem which may happen. Now the bot is up again if you miss the chance to try it out the first time.  Smiley
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:38:09 AM

@Micio, @Makkara, @Piggy, @LoyceV, @iasenko
Does it ignore quotes?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Piggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

@Micio, @Makkara, @Piggy, @LoyceV, @iasenko
Does it ignore quotes?

Yes, just checks what you write in your message, the rest is stripped away to avoid involuntary notifications.
Piggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 09:36:12 AM

Service up again for further testing
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

Request: Can you add a full-spy-option? I'd like to get a notification whenever someone types "LoyceV" (with or without "@) or quotes me.
The quote notification should only happen if someone who quotes me directly, not if someone quotes a quote in which I was quoted already.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:26:31 AM

Shall we expect to have other options like reporting of keywords /can be just for exclusive users and used mainly for reporting spam, or a new account only for this purpose/?

Piggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:42:53 AM
Merited by babo (1)

Request: Can you add a full-spy-option? I'd like to get a notification whenever someone types "LoyceV" (with or without "@) or quotes me.
The quote notification should only happen if someone who quotes me directly, not if someone quotes a quote in which I was quoted already.

i think it's doable or at least worth a try, it may be more natural to name somebody even without the @. I'll implement something and run it in the next days.

Shall we expect to have other options like reporting of keywords /can be just for exclusive users and used mainly for reporting spam, or a new account only for this purpose/?

Yes that would be the next phase, some way to use it as monitoring system / reporting
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: