Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:35:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RELEASED] @mention notification bot - now with Telegram  (Read 37657 times)
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:06:02 PM

try to un-register and register back again, now should pick up the right telegram handle, if you get somebody else notification that person should do the same

do i just have to send pm un-register/register back to the bot?
because before i receive a notification from wwzsocki but now i received notification from peggy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 03:21:15 PM

try to un-register...

How to do it exactly? Shall I send UNSUBSCRIBE as a PM to the Maggiordomo bot here on Bitcointalk? Or only reconnect in Telegram?

Please be more specific, thank you.

Piggy (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 03:50:48 PM

try to un-register...

How to do it exactly? Shall I send UNSUBSCRIBE as a PM to the Maggiordomo bot here on Bitcointalk? Or only reconnect in Telegram?

Please be more specific, thank you.

Everything goes through pm as per instruction on the first post. However everything is down at the moment, so it won't work
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 03:57:46 PM

...Everything goes through pm as per instruction on the first post. However everything is down at the moment, so it won't work

Indeed I found exact instructions in the first post, sorry.

To unsubscribe from receiving notification: send a PM to the user Maggiordomo with the subject unsubscribe and something random in the body to be allowed to send it

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 03:58:11 PM

Everything goes through pm as per instruction on the first post. However everything is down at the moment, so it won't work
I recently PM-ed Maggiordomo and I haven't seen the DOWN on the OP until I have read this post. Would it still be considered even though it's somewhat a previous message?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Piggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 04:02:47 PM

I recently PM-ed Maggiordomo and I haven't seen the DOWN on the OP until I have read this post. Would it still be considered even though it's somewhat a previous message?

Yes it's going to get processed when is coming up again
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 11:19:04 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 11:31:43 AM by wwzsocki

Just want to update that I have unsubscribed and subscribed back again to Maggiordomo.

From this moment I started to get PM's here on Bitcointalk with notifications which is great of course but still Telegram won't work.

I want to add that this is such a great tool that Theymos should add this as a standard feature. Is so easy to find all the threads you are involved in.

This is just insane how many quotes and mentions one is missing every day.

Maggiordomo notified me two times about winning a lottery and promotion of which I would never remember by myself because the requirement was to post in the thread which I did randomly.

mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6358

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:42:39 PM

@Wwzsocki you sure miss a lot without the bot, hey piggy i want to inform you that i stopped getting notifications on my bot thread and i started getting the PMs, so i suppose everything is working fine for now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
feryjhie

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:49:11 PM

Just want to update that I have unsubscribed and subscribed back again to Maggiordomo.

From this moment I started to get PM's here on Bitcointalk with notifications which is great of course but still Telegram won't work.

I want to add that this is such a great tool that Theymos should add this as a standard feature. Is so easy to find all the threads you are involved in.

This is just insane how many quotes and mentions one is missing every day.

Maggiordomo notified me two times about winning a lottery and promotion of which I would never remember by myself because the requirement was to post in the thread which I did randomly.

about your telegram notification, it still sends me again after i re-subscribe the bot

btw @piggy did you change the setting for the bot? because i just turn on the notification by posting in my thread, not by PM
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:50:45 PM

I am a little confused with the new development.

I received the first notification via pm today. Does this mean the thread notification turned off completely or is there still an option to choose between pm and thread notificaiton? I would prefer the latter.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 03:54:42 PM

...about your telegram notification, it still sends me again after i re-subscribe the bot...

Thanks for the update. As for now, I am getting PM's here in Bitcointalk (which is great  Grin) so we have to wait for OP to answer about the Telegram problem.

snip

read the thread. just a few posts above.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:05:00 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 05:04:43 PM by tyz

snip

read the thread. just a few posts above.

Thanks, but I can not see where my question is answered. I tried to do unsubscribe and subscribed again. I only receive pms while the opening post (updated yesterday) is talking about thread. That's the reason why I am confused actually.
Piggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 04:49:42 PM

Starting thread need to be updated, there are still some adjustments that need to be made. I put a note now.

Telegram registration should work, i can have a look tomorrow if there is some problem.
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6358

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:26:01 AM

Thanks, but I can not see where my question is answered. I tried to do unsubscribe and subscribed again. I only receive pms while the opening post (updated yesterday) is talking about thread. That's the reason why I am confused actually.

are you still confused? or you were ? anyhow , if you read the OP you will see an update by piggy stating the following

Is ongoing a transition from thread to pm notifications, thread will not be used anymore. This post need to be updated.

so from now on, only PMs and Telegram notifications ,no more archive threads , which is sad - but indeed better than nothing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 03:33:22 AM

Starting thread need to be updated, there are still some adjustments that need to be made. I put a note now.

Telegram registration should work, i can have a look tomorrow if there is some problem.
Hey Piggy,

I’m now receiving the correct notifications for me in Telegram and I can say that it’s definitely working now. I thank you for this service you are doing. You’re awesome.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Piggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 06:56:01 AM
Merited by xandry (1)

This is just for those who want to receive the notification through the forum:

If you want to change the frequency at which you will receive the PM notifications, you can send this command with a number between 0 and 12*60, this indicates the delay in minutes which will occur from the first notification before it will be delivered. I set it to 60 minutes for everybody but is 0 to new people subscribing which means it will be instant.

Code:
notificationinterval:2

If something doesn't work as expected please report it in here
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16540

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 07:38:34 AM

I'm unsure about the delay: Most of the time, 1 hour isn't enough to consolidate notifications, so I get the notification exactly 1 hour late. And if I'm online at that moment, most of the time I've seen it already.
When I woke up, I had more than 1 notification, at least at (my) night it would be good to consolidate notifications.
Would it be possible to choose fixed times for notifications, say once a day at my lunch break so I can see if I missed anything?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Piggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 07:56:36 AM

I'm unsure about the delay: Most of the time, 1 hour isn't enough to consolidate notifications, so I get the notification exactly 1 hour late. And if I'm online at that moment, most of the time I've seen it already.
When I woke up, I had more than 1 notification, at least at (my) night it would be good to consolidate notifications.
Would it be possible to choose fixed times for notifications, say once a day at my lunch break so I can see if I missed anything?

Yes it may be an option as well
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 11:37:49 AM

...from now on, only PMs and Telegram notifications...

I found PM's a lot better as notifications in the thread.

I have them in a click of a button and to access the thread it was two clicks because it needs to be bookmarked or saved.

Sometimes I had to look for the thread using google search which was time consuming too.

With PM's enabled Maggiordomo bot is again my most used tool on the forum  Grin.

... it still sends me...

Are you still getting them?

Because I don't receive any Telegram notifications.

feryjhie

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 12:46:21 PM

... it still sends me...

Are you still getting them?

Because I don't receive any Telegram notifications.

my last telegram notification from telegram was yesterday because i already restart the bot and after that i never received any notification.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: