Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:23:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which new coin should Bter adds in next week?
Counterparty
BlackCoin
Ultracoin
Leafcoin
Mooncoin
AndroidTokens 2.0
QuickQuickCoin
Earthcoin
Klondike Coin
Einsteinium EMC2
Particle
Premine coin
Auroracoin
Noblecoin
Sexcoin
Coin2(C2)
Darkcoin
QubitCoin
Coinye coin
Reddcoin
Riecoin
Huntercoin
Topcoin
RealStackCoin
DopeCoin
Unobtanium
Globalcoin
New York coin
Myriad
Mazacoin
Rabbitcoin
Penguincoin
Beecoin
DuckDuckcoin
KittehCoin
Flappycoin
Execoin
Frozencoin
CacheCoin
SmartCoin
Phoenixcoin
IXcoin
CryptogenicBullion
Digibyte
EBTcoin
BitQuark
Nyancoin
Trollcoin
Lottocoin
Spaincoin
Batcoin
RealStackCoin
SUNcoin
GridCoin
iCoin
RevolutionCoin
Billioncoin
Karmacoin
novacoin
Hotcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann]Vote New coins on Bter.com - Which new coin should Bter add in next week?  (Read 148202 times)
metstijl

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:35:42 PM

Smartcoin and Darkcoin are the only coins with potentional , rest are just pump and dump shitcoins.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Olelukoye

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:12:05 PM

Darkcoin is definitely great and progressive coin. I'm planning to mine it myself, but COYE is not a shitcoin. It is the most vital and enduring coin of all. Despite all those troubles and utter hatred from other altcoins, its amazing and stoic community proved its worth. COYE will live and have all the rights to be added to big and popular exchanges.
BTec Co-ally

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:22:26 PM

https://i.imgur.com/qz1x8PX.jpg
neuroMode

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:22:33 PM

Dear Bter,
you really should be alert is Coinye, this shitcoin has a endless lawsuit. They want to be another doge, but they never be. We already have dogecoin, we don't need another one, right?
Coin2 has the real innovation in distribution, It has a lot of supporters and it green. No waste energy anymore. The transaction fees will guarantee the network secure.
So, Please add coin2

Those laws don't apply in China. No worries.
Are you kidding me?  The DEV people is at USA. If Coinye lost the lawsuit, the will be no DEV anymore. Who will maintenance the code?
Check this news
Coinye developers say they're abandoning project as Kanye West escalates legal battle
and Coinye is dead, long live Coinye: Kanye West lawsuit prompts disarray

Bullshit, there is no dev team! And this is the biggest advantage of this coin. We all are the devs of this coin. Everyone is equal, no forks, no fuckups like in doge's case. Kanye would have to sue every single user of coinye, and look how big and strong (especially in China) our community is. This coin is making a statement that noone, no government,no lawyer, can destroy cryptocurrency.
Are you an idiot? NO DEV team==A dead coin.
I check all of you post. Your post just prove you are not a DEV. All you care about is the price of your shitcoin. It's means you are a liar here.

Of course I'm not. I'm just interested how the things are gonna work out for this coin because it ultimately proves if cryptocurrency can be taken out by government or legal threats. I just can't sit without saying anything when someone writes such a pile of crap like you did, just to push your 97.5% premined coin into the exchange.
If coinye can be taken out, cryptsy can take out bitcoin or any other coin if they receive a simple letter from lawyers or any other legal threat. All of your money will end up frozen.

No dev team == no worries that someone will fuck up the coin (like they fucked up DOGE, they even made you to download another wallet). The most important aspect of all cryptocurrencies is their DECENTRALIZED nature. If you don't get it, then go and buy some $, Euro or whatever you want, cause cryptocurrencies are clearly not made for you.

THIS.

Coinye exists to prove that lawyers and big money celebrities cannot take out a coin. Just how bitcoin is out to prove governments cannot stop it.

It serves a purpose. Coinye has a web of people working on it so there is no 1 single point of failure and no single point of attack by lawyers.

Coinye will live forever, my friend.

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
lcarmona18

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:35:16 PM

Dear Bter,
you really should be alert is Coinye, this shitcoin has a endless lawsuit. They want to be another doge, but they never be. We already have dogecoin, we don't need another one, right?
Coin2 has the real innovation in distribution, It has a lot of supporters and it green. No waste energy anymore. The transaction fees will guarantee the network secure.
So, Please add coin2

Are you kidding me?  The DEV people is at USA. If Coinye lost the lawsuit, the will be no DEV anymore. Who will maintenance the code?
Check this news
Coinye developers say they're abandoning project as Kanye West escalates legal battle

Bullshit, there is no dev team! And this is the biggest advantage of this coin. We all are the devs of this coin. Everyone is equal, no forks, no fuckups like in doge's case. Kanye would have to sue every single user of coinye, and look how big and strong (especially in China) our community is. This coin is making a statement that noone, no government,no lawyer, can destroy cryptocurrency.
I check all of you post. Your post just prove you are not a DEV. All you care about is the price of your shitcoin. It's means you are a liar here.

Of course I'm not. I'm just interested how the things are gonna work out for this coin because it ultimately proves if cryptocurrency can be taken out by government or legal threats. I just can't sit without saying anything when someone writes such a pile of crap like you did, just to push your 97.5% premined coin into the exchange.
If coinye can be taken out, cryptsy can take out bitcoin or any other coin if they receive a simple letter from lawyers or any other legal threat. All of your money will end up frozen.

No dev team == no worries that someone will fuck up the coin (like they fucked up DOGE, they even made you to download another wallet). The most important aspect of all cryptocurrencies is their DECENTRALIZED nature. If you don't get it, then go and buy some $, Euro or whatever you want, cause cryptocurrencies are clearly not made for you.

THIS.

Coinye exists to prove that lawyers and big money celebrities cannot take out a coin. Just how bitcoin is out to prove governments cannot stop it.

It serves a purpose. Coinye has a web of people working on it so there is no 1 single point of failure and no single point of attack by lawyers.

HATERS GOING TO HATE THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY
txiki73

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:53:28 PM

PESETACOIN
PLease!
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:13:21 PM

Please add the Coin DNote "NOTE"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470155.0

Smiley
Palaxidon

Activity: 462

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 09:16:02 PM

TOP Coin to Da Moon!!!

hostmaster

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 09:16:51 PM

please add ECCoin ECC and let us our community show its power
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=503236.msg5540265#msg5540265

BTec Co-ally

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:54:28 PM

Add SmartCoin if you do it will attract me to your website. :p

Part thinker and part doer community is ready to do some exchanges.

https://i.imgur.com/E2JXoGQ.jpg
Think Smart look under
Vampiro4L

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:23:22 PM

Coinye has been an underdog since it was released. The community behind it is huge and it should get more places to trade it to increase exposure.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:41:51 AM

Do NOT add COINYE otherwise you will be legally bind with lots of problems.

I would say go SMART! That is the best coin in that list.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:51:09 AM

Add SmartCoin if you do it will attract me to your website. :p

Part thinker and part doer community is ready to do some exchanges.

Think Smart look under

SMARTCOINNNNNN DESERVES IT!!!

++++11111
kulin3422

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:53:59 AM

COYE GO DA MOON
EEEFA1

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:43:46 AM

Dear Bter,
So, Please add coin2

Check this news

THIS.

fuck that guy, thousands of Coinye fans in our QQ gourps are voting, we willl dev this coin ourselves. It will be bigger than Doge coin!
hover

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 03:14:02 AM

+4

reputedchain

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:07:27 AM

wow i see a bunch of fanboys of coinye coin signed up fake accounts to promote this coin well you know what its gonna crash harder than doge or moon its gonna be worthless. i do agree that Coin2 will be very successful unlike coinye.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tng811

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:08:42 AM

It's obvious that Coinye votes are fake. The coins that deserves adding are SmartCoin, Digibyte and BlackCoin.

Ladydoge

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:18:37 AM

Voted for coinye
nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:28:42 AM

+1 smartcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: