Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:23:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rolls Royce is accepting bitcoins  (Read 2812 times)
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:12:01 AM

I think it is one of the good news and hopefully from this it can give rise to the price of bitcoin and can make many platforms accept bitcoin and can make the price of bitcoin to be expensive again.

BTCPair1000

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

Firstly, do not put this type of posts that are misleading. The title says Rolls Royce is accepting BTC, but in the post it states that a dealership of Rolls Royce is the one that is accepting it, that too in Texas. Secondly, there are no links to state what you have mentioned in the post can be validated or not.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

maybe this includes good news for bitcoin, hopefully more companies will accept payments using bitcoin, and this can be a good sign for the development of bitcoin in the future. so the price of bitcoin can be returned as the previous year.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:52:12 PM

WOW, maybe Rolls Royce is the only one luxury car that accepts bitcoin as the payment. we know that rolly Royce price is very high. only rich people that can buy this car. and right now they accept bitcoin as the payment? i think start thinking that there are many rich people that have bitcoin as their investment

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:56:24 PM

WOW, maybe Rolls Royce is the only one luxury car that accepts bitcoin as the payment. we know that rolly Royce price is very high. only rich people that can buy this car. and right now they accept bitcoin as the payment? i think start thinking that there are many rich people that have bitcoin as their investment

No it isnt the only one and for your information this isnt new to our eyes because even before the peak of cryptos , there were now many merchants that are accepting cryptos as a form of payment . 

i think start thinking that there are many rich people that have bitcoin as their investment

Of course yes .  there are also big investors like whales that holds billions and trillions amount of cash in the form of cryptocurrencies .  and crypto is now getting legal in many countries in both offline and online world , that is why its not shocking at all to see it at as mode of payment elsewhere .
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:03:55 PM

Isn't it a good news?! If such a big brand name got interested in bitcoins, then lots of other brands should do the same someday.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:26:05 PM

I think they are late to accept BTC than others like the Lambo. If it was last years hype more will be having a rolls royce now.  Cheesy But yes the real market of RR is really its scarcity so yes why not.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:11:13 PM

OK this has happened before. Rolls Royce as far as I an ascertain are not taking Bitcoin. One of their dealers is prepared to take Bitcoin via Bitpay, so in effect they will be taking cash.
However it is still great news, if only I had a few more Bitcoins!   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

This is a very good information for all of us. I know that some other popular companies that make automobiles and vehicles, started to accept Bitcoin. Good changes are coming, guys.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:57:52 PM

I know that for bitcoin sold ordinary cars and houses, he that Rolls Royce began to accept bitcoins for payment it is surprising ! I am very happy about this news. As for me it is logical to start accepting bitcoins when it is in drawdown.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: