Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money Matters  (Read 3075 times)
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

Yes I agree. As long as you alive, the money will always matter. You can't deny it! Don't be hypocrite, let's be honest that without money, you can't live. In fact the money nowadays is equal to power.

Money matters in Crypto Currency Investment, it is the most crucial in the market trading, Huge amount of money investment would change the out look of the market. we often seen some speculators that Big Business or the Whales are behind the market movement of price value of one specific coins, so, money really in crypto currency investment.

I think this expression has a deep meaning. Of course, money is very important and if there is no money, then it is a disaster. But more important than money is a goal. Without a task, money is not useful.   
It does matter a lot and it should matter. We need money for our necessity, facility and luxury. It can either end up on being too greedy or heavily dissatisfied with a lot of money. Money is a tool, it's all up to us how we manage to give respect and value with the money that we have. Money is not easy to earn, there's no such thing as easy money, so we must be responsible and wise enough in spending it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:32:36 AM

Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!

As Robert Kiyosaki says, there are only two financial problems - no money and much money. I prefer the second - much money )). I think that rich people are cunning, saying that money means little to them. But in some way they are right, as they became rich thanks to their knowledge and not only. Therefore, if someone immediately takes away all the money from them, then after a while they will again become rich

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

Those who say that money is not the main thing are a little deceiving themselves and others. Of course, for a person the most important thing in life is health, family but all this is provided with the help of money. Unfortunately, we don't have free medicine, children and family will not be able to eat and learn without money. Therefore, money is certainly important to meet our daily needs. But the amount of money that is necessary for everyone’s life is different for everyone.
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:51:46 AM

Yes of course! That's right it is really important the most use thing in the world and most needed thing that human living should not deny that we really need money to live and pay things that we want in our life and can change everything using it.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!

Your first statement is very true. Those people won't see it as a big deal because they have too much of it. Money is a huge matter because everything is affected when you don't have enough of it. It's true that money does not cure or solve everything but they did not realize that not having money creates dozens of problems that branches out.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

Money doesn't matter as long as you have it. (Johnny Lee Miller)
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

Money doesn't matter as long as you have it. (Johnny Lee Miller)
I am totally agree with this quote.
Money gives us options in almost everything. When you do not have money, you do not have too much options to choose.

jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

Money is very important but I feel you are thinking very wrong about it. Money can be used to pay more and make your life better, but never let your wallet drive you. As evidence that the scammers have so much value for money, they just want to have a lot of money and they have deceived people. We need to distinguish and manage the money, otherwise we will have big problems. My dad taught me this.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:42:13 PM

Money really matters because if not for money, then why we are working everyday or why we are doing crypto investment/trading/bounty? That's simply because we want to earn money so we can buy the things we want.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

To begin with, where did the money come from? Correctly, as a result of human evolution and the transition from a barter system of exchange of values to a monetary system.Money is a different kind of value, so money is everything!) At least money is a means for later life (no matter how poor you or rich)
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:12:05 PM

To begin with, where did the money come from? Correctly, as a result of human evolution and the transition from a barter system of exchange of values to a monetary system.Money is a different kind of value, so money is everything!) At least money is a means for later life (no matter how poor you or rich)
Money is not everything but everything needs money. I think that sentence has concluded everything.
If we can reach financial freedom, we can get time freedom and then we can focus on our passion. Having enough money for everything will improve every aspect in our lives.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

Yes of course! That's right it is really important the most use thing in the world and most needed thing that human living should not deny that we really need money to live and pay things that we want in our life and can change everything using it.

Money is just money, it is not needed or essential for living. It is not like that you will die without money. I live in a province and most of the people here are contented to what they have. Not rich but happy. I can't deny that they are also hoping to be rich but most of them are contented to what he have in our place. You can eat without really paying for anything, you just need to cook it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:19:22 PM

the personality of each human being is different to get happiness in the world, naturally money is needed to support our needs, but remember we live only temporarily and that is eternal after we cannot breathe air, new stagnant bodies don't move can be brought to death, so what should we bring?
charity!! and our kindness to others, and worship according to our beliefs "
money is only the world's treasure as long as you live to get money easily you will become a millionaire and better to do good socially for your fellow people will be people who are fortunate in the world and the here after.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:02:50 AM

I agree with this, although I hate money but I can't fullfil my necessities without money. I hate money because people fight each other and even kill other people only to get money. So actually I hate the people's habbit not the money. The thing that more important is happiness, we earn money to be happy.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:52:40 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 04:05:44 AM by KesoNie

I agree with this, although I hate money but I can't fullfil my necessities without money. I hate money because people fight each other and even kill other people only to get money. So actually I hate the people's habbit not the money. The thing that more important is happiness, we earn money to be happy.
Since before money is really matters because we need money to buy our needs like food,as payment and everything we want that need money. Same as in crypto, you need money to buy coin you want and also you need a lot money especially when you invest in crypto. Nowadays money matters because its only needed for everything you want and you needs. There's no problem if you have a lot money or not as long as you used it poperly.
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 05:05:48 AM

In fact, money is not omnipotent. But humans have issued coins to promote human enthusiasm, which is great. Now that the world has formed an economic civilization, it is clear that money is very important and important in the future. The subversive nature of the world is often crazy.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:39:19 AM

In fact, money is not omnipotent. But humans have issued coins to promote human enthusiasm, which is great. Now that the world has formed an economic civilization, it is clear that money is very important and important in the future. The subversive nature of the world is often crazy.
many people do work to make a lot of money. i think almost all feel that. but the best is, we do things professionally, and from there money will come to us automatically
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:40:22 PM

Yes I agree. As long as you alive, the money will always matter. You can't deny it! Don't be hypocrite, let's be honest that without money, you can't live. In fact the money nowadays is equal to power.

Money matters in Crypto Currency Investment, it is the most crucial in the market trading, Huge amount of money investment would change the out look of the market. we often seen some speculators that Big Business or the Whales are behind the market movement of price value of one specific coins, so, money really in crypto currency investment.

I think this expression has a deep meaning. Of course, money is very important and if there is no money, then it is a disaster. But more important than money is a goal. Without a task, money is not useful.   
Agreed with you money is our need of the day, we cannot even walk without money, we should try to increase our source of earning, to get money having more than one way of earning money matters a lot, money is goal of life we should try to fix our goal and then spend our money, as make investment and never think about making panic even if you need it so your earning will be bigger than that.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:02:26 PM

As Robert Kiyosaki says, there are only two financial problems - no money and much money. I prefer the second - much money )). I think that rich people are cunning, saying that money means little to them. But in some way they are right, as they became rich thanks to their knowledge and not only. Therefore, if someone immediately takes away all the money from them, then after a while they will again become rich
This is correct, of the two different problems that we can have of not having money and having money it is way better to have to deal with the problem of having too much money, and while it may seem easy to deal with such a problem the truth is it is not since there are many examples of people that had a lot of money and now they have no money because they could not deal with it.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

In my opinion, money is something that to provides the needs of our family. Life is more comfortable if we can buy what we need to. We are very thankful in bitcoin because we can earn extra income. It is in our hands on how to spend money.

I also think. With the help of money we can provide for our needs and our family and this makes us happy. The more we can afford the better we feel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: