Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:26:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅EINAX.COM - Airdrops / Bounties / Exchange platform (0.0% fee) / Free listing  (Read 1081 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
einax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 40

einax.com

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:24:26 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 02:22:18 PM by einax

Free and easy way to manage bounties and airdrops

Airdrops
Einax airdrops is a new way to distribute your tokens without a need to create costly on-chain transactions.
In order to create einax airdrop:

Einax airdrop is a 100% free feature.
We currently support only ETH based ERC-20 compatible tokens.

Feel free to redeem some ETH from this giveaway to test out how einax airdrops work:
3180738 9656623 — 834667
(Available for phone-verified users only)

Bounties
Einax redeemable vouchers is a free and convenient tool to transfer tokens between einax accounts.
In order to create einax voucher:

• Deposit tokens to your einax account
  • Create a redeemable voucher
  • Send the voucher's code to the recipient

Exchange
ETH and BTC markets are available.
Einax trading interface:

Register your einax account here
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please feel free to contact us:
Telegram: https://t.me/einax_exchange
Twitter: https://twitter.com/einax_exchange
Support email: support@einax.com

Token developers support

We are offering free technical support and advice to all ETH token and smart contract developers. If you have a question or in need of code review feel free to join our telegram group for developers and get professional coding advice from our dev team!

Russian translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5025700 (managed by user Colorblind)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:36:56 PM

Feedback, suggestions and listing requests will be much appreciated.

Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:06:49 AM

How much is the listing fee of any token or coin on the exchange .
einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:49:40 AM

How much is the listing fee of any token or coin on the exchange .

It's free of charge.

einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:13:21 AM

CLAIM YOUR CETH NOW

COPY THIS CODE AND PASTE IT ON EINAX

Code:
3407927 8537993 — 285459

EINAX

FleurTunisienne

Activity: 265
Merit: 14

Nina

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:53:55 PM

Why a self-moderated thread?
It would have a direct effect to your reputation if delete a criticism post that you don't like.

Call me "SAW"
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:25:16 PM

I registered an account at einax now to see how the airdrop works. I did for creaether and ethereum and they were cool. I like the way it works easy and smooth. I hope withdrawals won't be an issue as time goes on because that is the main thing.

Can you give more info on the welcome token, how it works and how we can earn more of it. I noticed I got 100 welcome token after registration and confirming my email
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:45:30 PM

We hope to be very good start of your project. btw is EINAX.COM decentralized exchange or centralized?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 04:46:40 AM

Why a self-moderated thread?
It would have a direct effect to your reputation if delete a criticism post that you don't like.

We made it self moderated not to suppress criticism (on the contrary - we welcome any criticism and suggestions), but rather to delete meaningless comments made by bots.

einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 04:49:00 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 06:09:35 AM by einax

I registered an account at einax now to see how the airdrop works. I did for creaether and ethereum and they were cool. I like the way it works easy and smooth. I hope withdrawals won't be an issue as time goes on because that is the main thing.

Can you give more info on the welcome token, how it works and how we can earn more of it. I noticed I got 100 welcome token after registration and confirming my email

Welcome Token is there to provide einax users with means of testing service features without making any deposits.
 It isn't meant to be sold/traded. However, it is a real token (can be withdrawn/transferred any other ERC-20 token).

Although it is pretty pointless you can register multiple accounts to get more Welcome Tokens.

einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 04:49:33 AM

We hope to be very good start of your project. btw is EINAX.COM decentralized exchange or centralized?

Einax is centralized.

kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:36:18 AM

Only 2 valid vouchers at the moment, 10 CreaEther and 0.0002 ETH, right?

Really not much, but ok.

einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:18:50 AM

Only 2 valid vouchers at the moment, 10 CreaEther and 0.0002 ETH, right?

Really not much, but ok.

There are actually more (for example there is a Welcome Token Airdrop as well: 3635510 5689763 — 706630), however, we prefer to let token developers a freedom to make a decision if they want to share their vouchers.

Also, there are quite a few non-airdrop vouchers (basic and even few binding vouchers are active in the system).

Just to give you a taste of what Basic/Binding vouchers are - I'll be spending my share of CETH airdrop to demonstrate how they work:

This is BASIC voucher for 1 CETH:
Code:
1411852 9972500

Note that you can see it's contents but can't claim the funds because I have not posted the last part of the code. I will be posting it later today.

kabit9

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:42:30 AM

ok, look fwd to understand the binding system.... will be waiting for your update. 

thank you for sharing.

einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

Ok, now the full code for the previously posted voucher is:

Code:
1411852 9972500 — 211255

Entering this code will allow instant transfer of funds within einax account to the user who first redeems it. No fees, no charges. You don't need to know the unique identifier of the user to send him the funds. It can be used to instantly send payment or transfer to another einax.com user, or you can print the code and make a gift card to someone.

This was a basic voucher. I will be posting occasional basic vouchers in this thread so random people can pick them up.

Now about binding vouchers. They are similar to Basic vouchers but with the trick:

To create The Binding Voucher simply enable Binding option while creating New voucher:
You will also have to enter its expiration date.

As the voucher is created send first part of its code to the person you want this voucher to be bound to:

Code:
2965448 0688662

The person who will enter this code will be able to see this voucher contents but (as with basic voucher) won't be able to claim it. However, as soon as the binding voucher is viewed it is also being bound to the viewers einax account, making it irrevocable and unviewable to anyone else. I'll wait until someone binds the above voucher and continue.

kabit9

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:22:17 AM

I entered both above codes...

I think the first code got me 1 creaether.  now what?  I didn't quite understand the part about funds transfer.  can i now transfer the Creaether funds to another einax a/c with no charges?  how?

einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

I think the first code got me 1 creaether.  now what?  I didn't quite understand the part about funds transfer.  can i now transfer the Creaether funds to another einax a/c with no charges?  how?

1st code was a transaction transferring CETH from my account to yours (you have redeemed a voucher I created). You can now transfer those tokens to another einax user or withdraw to your wallet.

kabit9

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

I think the first code got me 1 creaether.  now what?  I didn't quite understand the part about funds transfer.  can i now transfer the Creaether funds to another einax a/c with no charges?  how?

1st code was a transaction transferring CETH from my account to yours (you have redeemed a voucher I created). You can now transfer those tokens to another einax user or withdraw to your wallet.

correct me if i am wrong - with the 1st code,  1 received 1 CETH from you, and I can transfer this 1 CETH free of cost?

Now about binding vouchers. They are similar to Basic vouchers but with the trick:

To create The Binding Voucher simply enable Binding option while creating New voucher:
You will also have to enter its expiration date.

As the voucher is created send first part of its code to the person you want this voucher to be bound to:

Code:
2965448 0688662

The person who will enter this code will be able to see this voucher contents but (as with basic voucher) won't be able to claim it. However, as soon as the binding voucher is viewed it is also being bound to the viewers einax account, making it irrevocable and unviewable to anyone else. I'll wait until someone binds the above voucher and continue.

and how about the 2nd code - binding? can you explain to me how that works exactly? thank you.  i see that 2CETH are tied up in there until November.  How does that work? What are the conditions? Who put 2 CETH there - you?

einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

2d code I gave you was a binding voucher.
As soon as you used 2d code - funds on this voucher became "bound" to your account (i.e. not me nobody else will be able to see/redeem this voucher, and I can't get it back until expiration date). This is what I see in my member area:

And you should be able to see this voucher at https://einax.com/vouchers/ (click Bound Vouchers tab).

As soon as I give you full code, you will be able to redeem it's contents. Or if I decide not to give you full code - it will remain locked until the expiration date, when funds will return to my account automatically.

This scheme can be used to perform person-to-person transactions. For example, if you agreed to meet with someone IRL and exchange ETH for some fiat - you can generate bindable voucher for that person proving that you have ETH and those ETH won't go anywhere before you meet each other, and after you made sure he has enough cash you can give him full code so he can claim funds right at the spot. No confirmations. No fees.

kabit9

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:42:03 PM

understood.   so I can just see the 2 CETH which is 'bound' to my a/c, but I cannot use/trade/withdraw these 2 CETH until you give me the rest of the code.

and if you do not give me the code until expiration date, the 2 CETH returns to you... right?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: