Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Problem of Trust  (Read 288 times)
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:34:17 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 12:48:01 PM by btcluisdiki

I believe that trust is where you acknowledge in full belief in the cryptocurrency where you made an investment and participated in a certain ICO or altcoins. However, to be able to satisfy solid trust on the specific cryptocurrency or the ICO token, you must have to study carefully each status for every altcoins and ICO of your consideration. It also happened in my previous participations where I had trusted a scam ICO where I completed the campaign without receiving any reward token. The bottom line is that, people should have to learn from their mistakes and give more effort for your search on the right ICO or altcoin for your investment.
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:39:31 PM

it has been always proven that the blockchain technology brings trust to a platform/project. One of the issues hindering a transaction in the crypto world is lack of trust especially during a transaction
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

In today's article,  we will discuss the various types of trust involved with money management and the blockchain.

https://blog.amon.tech/the-problem-of-trust/
Well it is really hard to trust something you don't know at all that is why we have this called "RESEARCH". This is the common misconception among people who just want to make profit out of merely trading, they don't really understand what the blockchain is or the system behind every coin they are handling. Trust is really a matter here since money is involve.
sofmyhad

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

This problem is very actual today esoecially because it is very difficult to trust some projects because of their being almost a scam or just unreliable one.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:36:13 PM

It is the most difficult question at the moment. People are losing their trust in ICOs, because there are too much fraud projects and even if the project is great, it is not giving profits. We need another great pump to attract the new investors and audience.
popox

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

Nothing on the crypto must not be trusted till the end because it is like a sphere of the business and if you want to be succeed you must not to believe to the everything.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: